The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-03-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(20-03-2014 03:40 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  You're not drunk if you can lie down without holding on to anything.

Sincerely,
your friendly forum viking

I like you already!!! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2014, 08:59 PM
(24-03-2014 12:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I'm on my way to gettin there, it takes some liquid courage to start cuttin the beard off.

I always hate the way I look afterwards..... being drunk softens the shock Smartass

You too? Ohmy

Mine's gettin' the axe this weekend. I took that job, start monday. They say the beard has to go. I haven't shaved the thing for the better part of a decade! Weeping

Oh well......change and shit I guess. At least the wife is happy about it. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-03-2014, 09:05 PM
(26-03-2014 08:59 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 12:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I'm on my way to gettin there, it takes some liquid courage to start cuttin the beard off.

I always hate the way I look afterwards..... being drunk softens the shock Smartass

You too? Ohmy

Mine's gettin' the axe this weekend. I took that job, start monday. They say the beard has to go. I haven't shaved the thing for the better part of a decade! Weeping

Oh well......change and shit I guess. At least the wife is happy about it. Dodgy

You know, pics and all that, or it didn't happen Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-03-2014, 09:07 PM
(26-03-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You know, pics and all that, or it didn't happen Thumbsup

Awwww....I'm gonna look like a dweeb.... Sadcryface

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
26-03-2014, 09:13 PM
(26-03-2014 09:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You know, pics and all that, or it didn't happen Thumbsup

A good reason to come here looking for an ego boost. I'm sure it'll be fine! Big Grin but dang, it would be hard to let that beard go I bet.

Good luck buddy!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-03-2014, 09:18 PM
(26-03-2014 09:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

[Image: LKbw04t.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Yup. Weeping

~ Umberto Eco
26-03-2014, 09:49 PM
This thread was made for me!
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
27-03-2014, 05:42 AM
(26-03-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 08:59 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You too? Ohmy

You know, pics and all that, or it didn't happen Thumbsup

I cant even stand to look in the mirror right now, much less post a picture Blush

Plus, talk about some white skin now Ohmy

I'll post up after I get some color back...... should be good to go after a 1 day ride with the sun out. Cool

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
27-03-2014, 07:03 AM
(26-03-2014 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Awwww....I'm gonna look like a dweeb.... Sadcryface

[Image: LKbw04t.jpg]

THIS. This is exactly why I won't shave my beard. Even with the beard, I get told I look younger than I am. Without the beard, I get asked what high school I go to. Not even joking. Before I had the beard, I got denied entry into a club because the bouncer thought there was no way I was 21... I was 25... and with a few people that had to use fakes... they got in. Dodgy

Maybe when I'm in my 40s I will be able to shave without looking like a high school kid.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister