The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-04-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
I'm not drunk. I suppose I should be happy about that. Laugh out load

But, the weekend is coming to a close, and it was a fun one!

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 05:06 PM
I've never been drunk and never plan to get drunk. I'm a moderate, responsible drinker.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
13-04-2014, 05:13 PM
(13-04-2014 05:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've never been drunk and never plan to get drunk. I'm a moderate, responsible drinker.

Yabut, you're a pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I drank a lot in my twenties. Then progressively less, and now I still have alcohol daily, but I haven't been drunk in years. I don't like hangovers. It's just not worth it.

I do enjoy a nice glass of wine or two or three, or some artisan beer.... but I am in it now more for the taste and not so much for the high. Weed is a much nicer high and no hangovers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-04-2014, 05:25 PM
(13-04-2014 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 05:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've never been drunk and never plan to get drunk. I'm a moderate, responsible drinker.

Yabut, you're a pussy.

[Image: a1Ax892_460s.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 6 users Like Crulax's post
13-04-2014, 05:37 PM
(13-04-2014 05:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I drank a lot in my twenties. Then progressively less, and now I still have alcohol daily, but I haven't been drunk in years. I don't like hangovers. It's just not worth it.

I do enjoy a nice glass of wine or two or three, or some artisan beer.... but I am in it now more for the taste and not so much for the high. Weed is a much nicer high and no hangovers.

A double of my favorite whiskey and a joint is what I unwind with.
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
18-04-2014, 12:37 AM
First dates are great. The possibilities are plentiful and you never know if you're gonna find the one, or a beautiful and enigmatic individual who flips a switch at midnight and turns into a bipolar nightmare...

Shit, and I was so happy to find out she wasn't religious...
18-04-2014, 04:29 AM
(18-04-2014 12:37 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  First dates are great. The possibilities are plentiful and you never know if you're gonna find the one, or a beautiful and enigmatic individual who flips a switch at midnight and turns into a bipolar nightmare...

And this surprises you ? Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
18-04-2014, 05:37 AM
(18-04-2014 12:37 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  First dates are great. The possibilities are plentiful and you never know if you're gonna find the one, or a beautiful and enigmatic individual who flips a switch at midnight and turns into a bipolar nightmare...

She's like Cinderella, except for instead of losing her carriage and gown at midnight, she lost her sanity. You should thank her fairy godmother for the one nice date you got out of the deal. Tongue
18-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Where is Charis???

Mmmm yummy beer

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.