The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-03-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
I was debating on putting some green food coloring in one or more beers tonight. I may be posting here later a bit more inebriated...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
17-03-2014, 07:50 AM
[Image: go-home-you-are-drunk-4.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
17-03-2014, 07:58 AM
(17-03-2014 07:40 AM)cjlr Wrote:  If you want to see a shitshow head on down to your local university campus during the day today.

Or maybe not. Usually St Patrick's day is well into the spring thaw. It's still below -20 this time around. I can only hope that deters public drunkenness. Because as a grad student I don't get to join in anymore...

It was -2 F here at 7 am and the streets in downtown were packed with people wearing all green. Cold doesn't stop us from anything.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
17-03-2014, 08:17 AM
(17-03-2014 07:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  It was -2 F here at 7 am and the streets in downtown were packed with people wearing all green. Cold doesn't stop us from anything.

No, it doesn't do much to stop people here, either. S'just that people acting like idiots is even less healthy than usual.

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 08:23 AM
(17-03-2014 08:17 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  It was -2 F here at 7 am and the streets in downtown were packed with people wearing all green. Cold doesn't stop us from anything.

No, it doesn't do much to stop people here, either. S'just that people acting like idiots is even less healthy than usual.

Stupid people do stupid things. Here, there are always assistance stations and EMTs everywhere to help on St Patrick's Day.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
17-03-2014, 08:44 AM
What a fitting thread considering today is Saint Patrick's Day, and I am half Irish.

I may just be visiting back here later tonight...

17-03-2014, 12:29 PM
I've been on the Guinness all day celebrating Paddy's day here in Dublin. Having a quick bite to eat and then it's back to the black stuff.... Cheers!!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
17-03-2014, 01:12 PM
(17-03-2014 12:29 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I've been on the Guinness all day celebrating Paddy's day here in Dublin. Having a quick bite to eat and then it's back to the black stuff.... Cheers!!

Soooo, much like any other day in Dubin, right?

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2014, 03:02 PM
(17-03-2014 01:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 12:29 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I've been on the Guinness all day celebrating Paddy's day here in Dublin. Having a quick bite to eat and then it's back to the black stuff.... Cheers!!

Yes

Nice one!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
17-03-2014, 04:15 PM
(17-03-2014 01:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post