The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
07-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(06-05-2014 09:08 PM)Charis Wrote:  Pretty upset. Probably going to have a couple tonight. I just totally cursed out the first person I've ever cursed out on a forum, and I'm getting flashbacks from the triggers and stuff, and I just need a few.

Hug hope today is better

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-05-2014, 05:04 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this so here it is, how to open beer bottles without a bottle opener while maintaining proper decorum.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/gentl...guide.html

I know the one using a bottle to open another bottle, the paper one is new though Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-05-2014, 09:03 PM
(07-05-2014 05:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I wasn't sure where to post this so here it is, how to open beer bottles without a bottle opener while maintaining proper decorum.

I know the one using a bottle to open another bottle, the paper one is new though Yes

Belt buckle works as well.Thumbsup

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
07-05-2014, 09:21 PM
(07-05-2014 05:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I wasn't sure where to post this so here it is, how to open beer bottles without a bottle opener while maintaining proper decorum.

Standard method is the lighter. The paper thing is just a really drawn out way of making an object shaped just like a lighter. The video demonstration was like watching an infomercial where the actor can't seem to be able to cut an apple without being brought to tears.

If you are a smoker and a beer drinker, opening a bottle with a lighter is like tying your shoe. If it isn't, then you just suck at life. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-05-2014, 09:27 PM
(07-05-2014 09:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Standard method is the lighter. The paper thing is just a really drawn out way of making an object shaped just like a lighter. The video demonstration was like watching an infomercial where the actor can't seem to be able to cut an apple without being brought to tears.

If you are a smoker and a beer drinker, opening a bottle with a lighter is like tying your shoe. If it isn't, then you just suck at life. Tongue

I figured you manly men just bit off the top of the bottle. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2014, 09:43 PM
(07-05-2014 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 09:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Standard method is the lighter. The paper thing is just a really drawn out way of making an object shaped just like a lighter. The video demonstration was like watching an infomercial where the actor can't seem to be able to cut an apple without being brought to tears.

I figured you manly men just bit off the top of the bottle. Tongue

Well, sure, but you can't return the bottles once you've bitten the top off.

... this is my signature!
07-05-2014, 09:46 PM
(07-05-2014 09:43 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I figured you manly men just bit off the top of the bottle. Tongue

Well, sure, but you can't return the bottles once you've bitten the top off.

Good point.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2014, 11:42 AM
So i drank beer and am getting a lovel y buzz on. watching fummy pasta on youtube . I need a life

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2014, 12:22 PM
I'm there..... lucky I got the bike in the garage... heat and to many beers Blush

I'm ready to go to bed,, I think. Unsure

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
16-05-2014, 08:51 PM
WHY is this substance in my cup not alcoholic? Consider

DISAPPOINT!

brb

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post