The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-05-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
I'm a bit intoxicated atm. Replying to PM's is interesting. Some people probably got some less than intelligible responses. Hopefully not, though.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
16-05-2014, 09:17 PM
(16-05-2014 08:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  WHY is this substance in my cup not alcoholic? Consider

DISAPPOINT!

brb

Way ahead of you, sir. My brain exploded at work today and the only thing that's helped ease the blow has been cheap bourbon and honeycrisp apple slices with peanut butter. The boys were tired little angels and went to bed without a fight, and mommy is at her grandma's having "girl's night". I'm fucking righteous right now.

Friday night, TTA! Here's to ya! [Image: smileys-drinking-beer.gif]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
16-05-2014, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2014 09:52 PM by TheGulegon.)
Hee Hee Shy

Fixt!

If this dink dont bramble my scrains, I dunnoh what butt Hobo

[edit] *drink* Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-05-2014, 10:18 PM
My brother in law had a 12 pack variety from Short's, and I was glad to help with the problem. Bonus points: he hadn't seen Inglourious Basterds, so I got to watch it again.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
16-05-2014, 10:20 PM
(16-05-2014 10:18 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My brother in law had a 12 pack variety from Short's, and I was glad to help with the problem. Bonus points: he hadn't seen Inglourious Basterds, so I got to watch it again.

Great flick, I'm putting it in now. Thank you for the suggestion! Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
17-05-2014, 07:07 AM
Hooray! Great weather for drinking outside! This is the best time of the year, first warm day after winter.

Cheap store brand beer and crisps! Then my friends sitting in a park in front of me while I wave my hands and talk propaganda about religion, politics or some other interesting topics like a god damn Lenin.

Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk! Any help here?
[+] 1 user Likes Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 04:31 PM
(17-05-2014 04:18 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk! Any help here?

Sure, hand me one. Wink

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
17-05-2014, 04:34 PM
(17-05-2014 04:31 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 04:18 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk! Any help here?

Sure, hand me one. Wink

Horayy! My friends went to sleep so I had to come back home and now my gf is angry with me because I'm drunk. You know the best thing about drinking by yourself is that you can listen to anything you like.
17-05-2014, 04:42 PM
(17-05-2014 04:34 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 04:31 PM)Charis Wrote:  Sure, hand me one. Wink

Horayy! My friends went to sleep so I had to come back home and now my gf is angry with me because I'm drunk. You know the best thing about drinking by yourself is that you can listen to anything you like.

And dance to it too.