The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-05-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(17-05-2014 04:42 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 04:34 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Horayy! My friends went to sleep so I had to come back home and now my gf is angry with me because I'm drunk. You know the best thing about drinking by yourself is that you can listen to anything you like.

And dance to it too.

Very true. Only thing is that is listen to Tom Waits and similar music, it isn't exactly dancing music. Well ok maybe I can dance to God's Away On Business.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I tried dancing to Tom Waits but he came through the floor and grinned at me and said Don't do that again.
[+] 3 users Like Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 04:59 PM
(17-05-2014 04:49 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  I tried dancing to Tom Waits but he came through the floor and grinned at me and said Don't do that again.

Waaiiiiiiit.... are you drunk or high?

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
17-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Drunk, if you listen to Tom Waits is doesn't automatically mean you are high. It might seem so but it isn't. But it might be mighty awesome to listen to Tom Waits when high...
17-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Well, I got nothing going on tonight. Let's do this!

... this is my signature!
17-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Hmm this thread has prompted me to hit the ouch-a-hole now. I long ran out of the good stuff since being away from Scotland. Germans think a good spirit can be evaluated by how well it strips paint. The constant stress about not finding work was getting on top of me today. Blokey has agreed that we should move again and look for anywhere in Europe. It seems to be some unwritten law of the universe that I can't stay in a single place for longer than 3 years. Not once since leaving home. Normally it's no longer than 2 1/2 years. It's why I still don't have a driving license. Every time I started learning I'd move just before taking the test and then had to wait a long time until I could afford to learn again. Last time I ended up emigrating with only 10 days notice. Didn't even have time to get married and save money on the tax.

Come to the conclusion that you can't get a job in Germany if you're a female engineer no matter how good you are. Women don't do techy stuff y'see. All difficult and all logical like. And here's me thinking I escaped it in the UK with them worrying about the risk of maternity leave. It got to the stage where I was thinking of putting some pig ovaries in a glass jar on the desk at an interview and telling them that they don't have to worry. T'would be more fun to put a pig's penis in a glass jar on the desk and telling them that they do have to worry.

Hmm, maybe I should have eaten something today. No matter, I had a dinner yesterday.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
17-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Name of Germany in 2020: Merkelreich.

Let's just do this.
17-05-2014, 05:11 PM
(17-05-2014 05:09 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Name of Germany in 2020: Merkelreich.

Let's just do this.

Yeah! All natives ordered to go round with angry expressions and pointed fingers!

Bring it on.
17-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Mathilda, you said you left home, where was/is your home? I suppose somewhere in Germany.
17-05-2014, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2014 05:25 PM by Mathilda.)
(17-05-2014 05:12 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Mathilda, you said you left home, where was/is your home? I suppose somewhere in Germany.

Brought up in South east of England doncha know ol' boy what-o! Jolly good cricket yes? Can do both cockney wanka accent and the received pronunciation although not quite the Yah accent. Not any more.

Hmm my sound is gone for some reason. Damn Linux.

My dad's German so I've got an ear for the language even though my grammar's shit.