The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-05-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(17-05-2014 05:21 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 05:12 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Mathilda, you said you left home, where was/is your home? I suppose somewhere in Germany.

Brought up in South east of England doncha know ol' boy what-o! Jolly good cricket yes? Can do both cockney wanka accent and the received pronunciation although not quite the Yah accent. Not any more.

Hmm my sound is gone for some reason. Damn Linux.

My dad's German so I've got an ear for the language even though my grammars shit.

Well that is just all the cockney expressions compressed into one big ball of English stereotypical sayings in one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6llT2ZYg-4E
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 10:01 PM
So, today I was at the liquor store, and I picked up a bottle of my favourite brandy among other things. Turns out I already had a nearly full bottle back at the apartment, and clearly the liquor shelf in my dinky little place ain't got room for two of them.

The evening has, naturally, been devoted to rectifying that lapse in recollection.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
18-05-2014, 10:03 PM
suppose you better take care of the excess!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
18-05-2014, 10:08 PM
(18-05-2014 10:03 PM)Charis Wrote:  suppose you better take care of the excess!

Just so.

18-05-2014, 10:10 PM
(18-05-2014 10:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So, today I was at the liquor store, and I picked up a bottle of my favourite brandy among other things. Turns out I already had a nearly full bottle back at the apartment, and clearly the liquor shelf in my dinky little place ain't got room for two of them.

The evening has, naturally, been devoted to rectifying that lapse in recollection.

Apricot? Drooling
18-05-2014, 10:17 PM
(18-05-2014 10:10 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So, today I was at the liquor store, and I picked up a bottle of my favourite brandy among other things. Turns out I already had a nearly full bottle back at the apartment, and clearly the liquor shelf in my dinky little place ain't got room for two of them.

Apricot? Drooling

Plum brandy, this one happens to be. But I'm a sucker for slivovica either way.

18-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Oh... I've never tried that! I stopped at apricot because it was good. Hmmm. Consider

Enjoy!
21-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Well shit.... I drank two full bottles of wine while talking to my mother, a former Jehovah' s Witness who raised me from infancy in the religion, about the nature of morality, and then my fiance, who, like me, doesn't really want children, but who now has a 10 year old boy whose father is more interested in dating than being a father. Why the hell does life have to be so complicated? I'd say more, but I know I'm in the right thread, and I've had far to much to drink to be posting here.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
31-05-2014, 11:02 PM
*tries to peek inside* Unsure

*bumps head walking through door* Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-06-2014, 07:45 AM
I'm out the front of San Miguel markets in Madrid with 1l of Cruzcampo in my belly. I'm as drunk as a straight laced guy like me gets. Hrrm the frame rate on my graphics card seems off.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post