The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-03-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(20-03-2014 03:40 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  You're not drunk if you can lie down without holding on to anything.

Sincerely,
Your friendly forum viking

I fixed it, but I think you should sooooo use that phrase as a siggy! Love it! xD
"Your friendly forum Viking!" hee hee!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
20-03-2014, 04:16 PM
I sometimes post after a good skinful but I'm that concious of writing bollocks that I re-read it 20 times making corrections. This post would take me 45mins on a Friday night, and then I usually just delete it and turn the music up.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TubbyTubby's post
20-03-2014, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 04:27 PM by LadyDay.)
Haha. Stupid phone auto corrected "your" to "you're" making me look like a dumb dumb to all you native english speakers.

Thanks for the praise *blushes*
It shall be my signature right away! *burps proudly while swinging my viking sword and preparing to pillage the shores of all your pitiful , non-Scandinavian countries. Muahahaha*

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
20-03-2014, 04:32 PM
(20-03-2014 03:40 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  Sincerely,
you're friendly forum viking

I'm real happy for you there, LadyDay, and I'm'a let you finish, but Elk is already the best forum viking of all time.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
20-03-2014, 04:39 PM
There are another viking here? I must meet this person and challenge him (or her) to a hearty football (soccer to the americans) match with the heads of our enemies!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
20-03-2014, 04:44 PM
(20-03-2014 04:39 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  There are another viking here? I must meet this person and challenge him (or her) to a hearty football (soccer to the americans) match with the heads of our enemies!

Bare prøv deg, jeg og Hans Bauge skal banke deg! (Just you try, me and Hans Bauge will beat you up!)

DU ER VELKOMMEN TIL Å PRØVE DEG! DU VET IKKE HVA JEG ER I STAND TIL; BÅÅÅÅÅDE FYSISK OG PSYKISK!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
20-03-2014, 04:51 PM
I kan bare komme an. Wink
To drenge mod en enkelt vikinge pige. Intet problem! Norsk?

Sorry, back to english.

Maybe it's not wise to challenge the forum elders on my first day here...

20-03-2014, 04:53 PM
If my knowledge of stereotypes is anywhere near correct, I'm sure a Danish woman and a Norwegian man could at least find common ground hating on the Swedes. Do I have that right?

That's probably the first time anyone ever called Elk 'elder'...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
20-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Naw, you're fine. Besides, I'm hardly an elder, my one year membership acually just ticked in. In two years it's different.

20-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(20-03-2014 04:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If my knowledge of stereotypes is anywhere near correct, I'm sure a Danish woman and a Norwegian man could at least find common ground hating on the Swedes. Do I have that right?

Ehh, well, maybe like 200 years ago. But these days, I'm sorry, Ladyday, but I don't understand jack of what a danish person says. But I can understand the sweds just fine. It kinda looks like the danish don't even understand themselves, as I posted before:

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post