The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-03-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
(20-03-2014 04:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If my knowledge of stereotypes is anywhere near correct, I'm sure a Danish woman and a Norwegian man could at least find common ground hating on the Swedes. Do I have that right?

That's probably the first time anyone ever called Elk 'elder'...

That would be correct. Bonding over a common enemy always works. Haha

Mostly it's just that we Danes feel a little left out from not having mountains and snow all the way up to here (*holds hand up really high*) and skiing and northern lights and all that cool stuff they have in Norway and Sweden, so we have to stoop to sulking and pointing out how those countries like totally used to be part of Denmark a long time ago, so clearly we were the more awesome vikings.

And we'd totally beat both Norwegians and Swedes in a drinking contest any day! Though we'd of course get most competition from the Norwegians. They just lost their ability to hold their liquor due to insane prices on alcohol. Those poor guys
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
20-03-2014, 05:17 PM
(20-03-2014 05:04 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  And we'd totally beat both Norwegians and Swedes in a drinking contest any day! Though we'd of course get most competition from the Norwegians. They just lost their ability to hold their liquor due to insane prices on alcohol. Those poor guys

Lucky for me then, I refuse to drink alcohol; instead I drink a shitload of energy drinks and play a lot of 1:46 below here

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
20-03-2014, 05:28 PM
I don't drink particular large amounts of alcohol myself, but in the spirit of the "I'm drrrunk" thread....

Magadeth. Dear old trashers. *goes warm and fuzzy inside* I feel right at home now.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
20-03-2014, 05:34 PM
(20-03-2014 05:28 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  I don't drink particular large amounts of alcohol myself, but in the spirit of the "I'm drrrunk" thread....

Magadeth. Dear old trashers. *goes warm and fuzzy inside* I feel right at home now.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
20-03-2014, 05:37 PM
(20-03-2014 04:16 PM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  I sometimes post after a good skinful but I'm that concious of writing bollocks that I re-read it 20 times making corrections. This post would take me 45mins on a Friday night, and then I usually just delete it and turn the music up.

Same here, except in my case it happens when I haven't had a few pints. Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
20-03-2014, 06:31 PM
A few pints??? Sheesh, I'd be stumbling around after just ONE, but then I'm just a lightweight American girl. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
20-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I don't have stockholm syndrome, or the "Acquired taste..."
Sorry.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-03-2014, 07:05 PM
I forgot all about this song! Seems appropriate:

(A Biologist's) St. Patrick's Day Song

[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
21-03-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 12:31 PM by War Horse.)
Its 1:35pm and I'm on my 3rd beer....... but I swear they're little beers. Tongue

[img][Image: MacsBarGrandOpening003_zps3e02b7a7.jpg][/img]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 6 users Like War Horse's post
21-03-2014, 11:53 AM
(21-03-2014 11:40 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Its 1:35pm and I'm on my 3rd beer....... but I swear they're little beers. Tongue

Little beers? Huh Not grasping the concept...
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post