The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-03-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread!
Well, I'm going' out drinkin' in about half an hour... I will have a detailed report before midnight.

Just hope I don't get the shits tomorrow...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 02:16 PM
(21-03-2014 12:44 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Acually that stupid thing was kinda heavy, being that the bottom was filled with sand to keep it from blowing away. Blush

Couldnt help myself tho, I had to make an ass out of myself yet again...... Yay, drunk and someone with a camera? I'm all over that ! Big Grin Angel

Can we see one with less clothes please?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
22-03-2014, 02:18 PM
(22-03-2014 02:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 12:44 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Acually that stupid thing was kinda heavy, being that the bottom was filled with sand to keep it from blowing away. Blush

Couldnt help myself tho, I had to make an ass out of myself yet again...... Yay, drunk and someone with a camera? I'm all over that ! Big Grin Angel

I'm no where near drunk, yet, but the answer to that is already a "yes" Wink

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
22-03-2014, 02:18 PM
(22-03-2014 02:14 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 02:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oooo a dark beer lover? They are soooo delicious Drooling I love me some chocolate stouts. The blacker, the better Thumbsup

I like my beer to double as a meal for the day. Smile Chocolate stouts are awesome. We have a large micro brewing community around here and several of them make amazing stouts.

I like my beer to be rum...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-03-2014, 02:23 PM
(22-03-2014 02:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Welllll, um, not tonight, I'm about to fall into the bed , face first if I'm lucky Blush , but mebbe tomo............. tho, it'll have to be in a PM...... not sure about all that tho.

I need to shut the fuck up tonight.... see ya's later. !!

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
22-03-2014, 02:26 PM
(22-03-2014 02:23 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 02:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Can we see one with less clothes please?

Welllll, um, not tonight, I'm about to fall into the bed , face first if I'm lucky Blush , but mebbe tomo............. tho, it'll have to be in a PM...... not sure about all that tho.

I need to shut the fuck up tonight.... see ya's later. !!

Ok well hopefully tomorrow then. Goodnight

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-03-2014, 03:09 PM
(22-03-2014 02:14 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 02:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Oooo a dark beer lover? They are soooo delicious Drooling I love me some chocolate stouts. The blacker, the better Thumbsup

I like my beer to double as a meal for the day. Smile Chocolate stouts are awesome. We have a large micro brewing community around here and several of them make amazing stouts.

Agreed! Big Grin after one chocolatey stout, I want to feel like I've just eaten dinner Laugh out load

EDIT: rouge makes an excellent chocolate stout if they have it in your area. Or Fort Collins. Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
22-03-2014, 04:13 PM
(22-03-2014 03:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 02:14 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I like my beer to double as a meal for the day. Smile Chocolate stouts are awesome. We have a large micro brewing community around here and several of them make amazing stouts.

Agreed! Big Grin after one chocolatey stout, I want to feel like I've just eaten dinner Laugh out load

EDIT: rouge makes an excellent chocolate stout if they have it in your area. Or Fort Collins. Thumbsup

I just had some warlock stout. It was delicious.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Here it is Losty! Follow the sound of my typing Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-03-2014, 04:42 AM
I know I am not supposed to be here but I am going to just put this here.
[Image: 0944606cb9732fc797cbb872f846e4a6ca5a4309...04645a.jpg]
Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post