The Illusion that Poverty Causes Radicalization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 07:15 AM
The Illusion that Poverty Causes Radicalization
http://10news.dk/?p=1134

"Muslims are not radicalized by poverty, racism or lack of integration. Muslims are radicalized by Islam. The fact is that Islam is the only religion where its followers become more violent, the more they follow their religion".
Translated by Thomas from Standaard:

It has been cited as historical fact that wherever Muslims exist in significant numbers, social unrest follows.

It is also true that WWIII has arrived.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: The Illusion that Poverty Causes Radicalization
Who cited it as fact?

Wow the same could be said of any identifiable social group. Jews, blacks, gays, italians, central americans, puerto ricans etc. Why didn't anybody spot this before?

Oh wait maybe it is all hype instead?

The common denominator to the 'social unrest' brought by these groups is.......(well maybe not for gay people but every rule has an exception)

Crushing initial poverty.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
04-04-2015, 07:30 AM
(04-04-2015 07:15 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  http://10news.dk/?p=1134

"Muslims are not radicalized by poverty, racism or lack of integration. Muslims are radicalized by Islam. The fact is that Islam is the only religion where its followers become more violent, the more they follow their religion".
Translated by Thomas from Standaard:

It has been cited as historical fact that wherever Muslims exist in significant numbers, social unrest follows.

It is also true that WWIII has arrived.

The fundamentalist are bad, hm-kay?

No shit, same goes for all of the Abrahamic religions.

And Mormonism.

And Scientology.

And just about every other religion that claims to be the one true faith.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2015, 07:46 AM
extreme religious ideals + shitty government + poverty + peer pressure + limited access to access to education + censorship of the media and the internet + class segregation + cultural stagnation

It's a multi-faceted problem.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
04-04-2015, 07:52 AM
(04-04-2015 07:46 AM)cactus Wrote:  extreme religious ideals + shitty government + poverty + peer pressure + limited access to access to education + censorship of the media and the internet + class segregation + cultural stagnation

How then does one explain homegrown radical islamists in western countries where they have freedom, above average education, no censorship of the media and internet, etc?

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 2 users Like Patriot10mm's post
04-04-2015, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 07:57 AM by 666wannabe.)
(04-04-2015 07:30 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Who cited it as fact?

Wow the same could be said of any identifiable social group. Jews, blacks, gays, italians, central americans, puerto ricans etc. Why didn't anybody spot this before?

The common denominator to the 'social unrest' brought by these groups is.......(well maybe not for gay people but every rule has an exception)

Who cited it as fact?

I think, maybe, it was Ann Barnhardt (an apologist for the RCC).

Wow the same could be said of any identifiable social group. Jews, blacks, gays, italians, central americans, puerto ricans etc.

Not nearly on the same level--in intensity or in typicality.

Why didn't anybody spot this before?

I don't know. Maybe, they have, Or maybe I'm just more observant than most other people.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
04-04-2015, 07:59 AM
(04-04-2015 07:54 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 07:30 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Who cited it as fact?

Who cited it as fact?

I think, maybe, it was Ann Barnhardt (an apologist for the RCC).

Wow the same could be said of any identifiable social group. Jews, blacks, gays, italians, central americans, puerto ricans etc.

Not nearly on the same level--in intensity or in typicality.

Why didn't anybody spot this before?

I don't know. Maybe, they have, Or maybe I'm just more observant than most other people.

Dude, if you are going to quote me, answer the whole post.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
04-04-2015, 08:19 AM
(04-04-2015 07:52 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 07:46 AM)cactus Wrote:  extreme religious ideals + shitty government + poverty + peer pressure + limited access to access to education + censorship of the media and the internet + class segregation + cultural stagnation

How then does one explain homegrown radical islamists in western countries where they have freedom, above average education, no censorship of the media and internet, etc?

I think that is a problem of them being delusional. It's like a child thinking that their siblings are treated better than them and are spoilt when they are not. I see this time and time again with Islamists or radical thinking muslims. They could have a better life than a lower class catholic in England yet still act as if they are oppressed. Thinking that everybody is treated better than them. Demanding special treatment which they keep on receiving. Such is the modern abuse of the accusation of "Islamophobia". They've even hijacked racism for their own agenda. Using "racist" on anybody who disagrees with them. I think that when there are REAL sufferers of REAL racism in the world, this is a disgusting act on their behalf. Same goes for real victims of Islamophobia.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
05-04-2015, 02:55 PM
For all the horrible things in the Bible, Jesus was a peaceful (although probably delusional and insane) man. Mohammed was a conquer who butchered the polytheistic Arabs and raped children.

Also, while I agree with the OP (other than the WWIII part), it would have been nice if you had included a citation.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
05-04-2015, 06:04 PM
(04-04-2015 07:15 AM)666wannabe Wrote:  It has been cited as historical fact that wherever Muslims exist in significant numbers, social unrest follows.

Sure, Muslims are violent but if you want to see some real war, violence and genocide, get a bunch of white people together and divide them into a bunch of sides and call those sides "countries". Then, I promise you, you'll see some serious violent shit. The history of the world is filled with examples.

Make sure to make them peaceful Christians fighting for their peaceful Christianity. That way you get the maximum violence.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost