The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff
(31-07-2013 09:41 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  You don't think she has a right to protect her flock and give them a safe place where atheists are not bugging them? You don't think she has the right to set the tone of the forum she moderates? If you don't like it, isn't your best response to find somewhere else to go (like here)? Do you think she has a responsibility to provide to you a captive audience of Christians to parade yourself before?

Haha, why so confrontational? I was just showing how much I don't like what she did not that she doesn't have the right to do it.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Fair enough.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
31-07-2013, 09:54 PM
(31-07-2013 09:52 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Fair enough.

I knew that would probably happen, I just wanted to see for myself exactly how it would work. See if my suspicions were true that they only wanted like-minded individuals to contribute to their forum, that's all.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
01-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Well, if your posts were anything like they are on here, I can definitely see why you got banned.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
01-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Re: The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff
I got banned from the one at dot net.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
01-08-2013, 06:43 AM
(01-08-2013 05:15 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I got banned from the one at dot net.

I've been banned from neither, and I regularly debate on both.

01-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Re: The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff
I'm still going strong on the other, but they just kept fucking deleting everything and closing my threads on the other. So I fucking went off and gave them what they wanted to boot me.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
01-08-2013, 09:14 AM
(01-08-2013 09:12 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm still going strong on the other, but they just kept fucking deleting everything and closing my threads on the other. So I fucking went off and gave them what they wanted to boot me.

Perhaps it is because of the differences in our debating styles, but I have not encountered any problems with the staff at either one. In fact, I have rarely encountered any of the staff.

01-08-2013, 09:50 AM
(31-07-2013 08:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I wonder how many of THEIR mods are atheist. Tongue

I wonder if other atheist sites allow Christians to be a part of their forum team... or are we unique in that regard?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-08-2013, 11:14 AM
I've mentioned before, those sites were intended for Christians. Not debating. So it's not surprising.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.