The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: The Insanity and Insecurity of Christian Forum Members and Staff
(31-07-2013 06:20 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Again, if I wanted advice from you I would ask. I will learn from my own mistakes and I implore you to not try to hand me down advice.

If you want continue down your hard-headed road of insolent ignorance, expect to be an idiot for the rest of your life.

(31-07-2013 06:33 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Well considering that he was at least 21 when he started writing and about 30 when he hit it big, I think that I still have a chance to make it maybe to half the brilliance he had. Big Grin Wouldn't it be hilarious if in maybe 20 years I make it big in writing like him and come back and post on here? Oh the possibilities.....

You won't be anything like Hitchens if you continue down the road you are currently taking.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 06:42 PM
(31-07-2013 06:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 06:20 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Again, if I wanted advice from you I would ask. I will learn from my own mistakes and I implore you to not try to hand me down advice.

If you want continue down your hard-headed road of insolent ignorance, expect to be an idiot for the rest of your life.

(31-07-2013 06:33 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Well considering that he was at least 21 when he started writing and about 30 when he hit it big, I think that I still have a chance to make it maybe to half the brilliance he had. Big Grin Wouldn't it be hilarious if in maybe 20 years I make it big in writing like him and come back and post on here? Oh the possibilities.....

You won't be anything like Hitchens if you continue down the road you are currently taking.

Whatever you say mister! hahahaha Tongue You seem like you're a bit angry about something, couldn't possibly imagine what that is. Do you do anything other than bashing people you don't agree with? You're hilarious while you do it keep it up.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
31-07-2013, 06:44 PM
(31-07-2013 06:20 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 06:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, what LH said.

More often than not, people won't harshly critique your opinion but the way you present that opinion. We see this time and time again with theists (and sometimes over zealous atheists).

Again, if I wanted advice from you I would ask. I will learn from my own mistakes and I implore you to not try to hand me down advice.

Suit yourself Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
31-07-2013, 06:44 PM
(31-07-2013 06:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Suit yourself Drinking Beverage

Thank you very much. Smile

31-07-2013, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 06:58 PM by Logica Humano.)
(31-07-2013 06:42 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Whatever you say mister! hahahaha Tongue You seem like you're a bit angry about something, couldn't possibly imagine what that is. Do you do anything other than bashing people you don't agree with? You're hilarious while you do it keep it up.

I haven't stated anything about your opinion. I described the way you present yourself and elaborated as to why you won't be effective. Your egocentric narcissism weakly supported by your hormonal mood swings, lack of experience, and profound ignorance continues to amuse me. You wallowing in your own ineptitude with an heir of sophistication, it is almost cute. You have, however, achieved just the right amount of lunacy and unintelligent diatribe to make yourself stand out as an insufferable dolt. Continue down your road to ultimate insignificance. Five years from now, if you are still an atheist, you will either look back at this with extreme embarrassment, or you will continue to bathe yourself in the feces that is your astonishingly pathetic rhetoric.

No, I am not upset. I genuinely pity you. So, I must ass the question.

[Image: umadbro.png]

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
31-07-2013, 07:06 PM
(31-07-2013 06:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 06:42 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Whatever you say mister! hahahaha Tongue You seem like you're a bit angry about something, couldn't possibly imagine what that is. Do you do anything other than bashing people you don't agree with? You're hilarious while you do it keep it up.

I haven't stated anything about your opinion. I described the way you present yourself and elaborated as to why you won't be effective. Your egocentric narcissism weakly supported by your hormonal mood swings, lack of experience, and profound ignorance continues to amuse me. You wallowing in your own ineptitude with an heir of sophistication, it is almost cute. You have, however, achieved just the right amount of lunacy and unintelligent diatribe to make yourself stand out as an insufferable child. Continue down your road to ultimate insignificance. Five years from now, if you are still an atheist, you will either look back at this with extreme embarrassment, or you will continue to bathe yourself in the feces that is your astounding rhetoric.

No, I am not upset. I genuinely pity you.

Everything you say about me I can honestly say that I think of you. The only difference is that I have an excuse of being young and naive while I'm still learning, and you are already washed up.

I couldn't care less that you think I am an ignorant, idiotic child. The fact that you feel the need to keep telling me so makes me laugh. I think that you are already on the road of ultimate significance and by the looks of it you are extremely angry about it. You think that you are some kind of genius and should be recognized as one, but seeing as that isn't happening any time soon, you feel the need to bash me for having a chance at something that you just never made it to. This is why you are the actual pretentious child and I am still just the young, energetic teen that is brave enough to stand up for what he believes in(even if it is utter crap like you seem to think.)

When I get older I probably will look back on the one I am now as being a little twerp, but I don't care because that's how it is supposed to be. It's called learning.

Btw, I'm not upset either. You, my friend, are the one that needs the most pity.

31-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Christianforums.net is not set up as a place to debate the existence of God or the truth of Christianity. It's set up to be a safe place for a particular kind of Christian - the kind who shares the same group-think as the moderation team. To some extent this place is the same for atheists, a safe place. However thethinkingatheist.com is better set up to at least accommodate debate.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
31-07-2013, 08:48 PM
I wonder how many of THEIR mods are atheist. Tongue
31-07-2013, 09:06 PM
(31-07-2013 08:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I wonder how many of THEIR mods are atheist. Tongue

Absolutely none. You wanna know what I got banned for?

"Insulting her Lord Jesus Christ"
Date repealed: Never

When I saw that I laughed and cried at the same time.

31-07-2013, 09:41 PM
You don't think she has a right to protect her flock and give them a safe place where atheists are not bugging them? You don't think she has the right to set the tone of the forum she moderates? If you don't like it, isn't your best response to find somewhere else to go (like here)? Do you think she has a responsibility to provide to you a captive audience of Christians to parade yourself before?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.