The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: The Insecure President
He made money (if he did) selling his name. It's what he knows to do. He gets paid for his name going on a building, others have to do all the work.

That worked well for him during the campaign - he was supposed to sell himself. But now he is still doing that, selling how successful he is. So he explains things like the popular vote away and brags about how he took state after state every chance he gets.

He will be forever campaigning, looking more and more repetitive and ridiculous, and getting into shit fights with anyone who contradicts.

It's what a malignant narcissist does. They also end up believing weird shit they made up. Like delusional shit - the one I knew well believed his eyebrows had special powers like cat's whiskers - they told him about distance. That deluded! Trump actually believing he didn't win the popular vote because millions voted illegally is nothing compared to the delusions that may yet come.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
24-01-2017, 09:45 AM
We pegged him as a Malignant Narcissist months back. He exhibits most of the pathological tendencies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
24-01-2017, 09:47 AM
(24-01-2017 09:39 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  In 2120, kids will be learning about all of this as part of the "Dark Ages of American History"

Either that or it will be on the Comedy Channel.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I suspect it is all the result of him having a tiny dick....to go with his tiny hands.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
He's right.

Birthright citizenship should not be given to those born to parents here illegally. Only children born to parents here LEGALLY should be granted citizenship. It's a perverse reading of the constitution. They should not be voting in our elections. They should be deportred. They are illegal aliens in my view.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Look at it this way, his tweets will be looked at for generations...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 09:53 AM
(24-01-2017 09:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's right.

Birthright citizenship should not be given to those born to parents here illegally. Only children born to parents here LEGALLY should be granted citizenship. It's a perverse reading of the constitution. They should not be voting in our elections. They should be deportred. They are illegal aliens in my view.

You totally missed the point. Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 09:54 AM
(24-01-2017 09:26 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I ran out of the free Washington Post articles for the month. What's the article say?

There are a few browser extensions which will allow you to bypass the paywall, depending on your browser. Chrome has a bunch (which can also be used in Opera), as does Firefox.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 09:55 AM

He's your God, isn't he? Is there anything he could possibly do that you would criticize?
24-01-2017, 09:57 AM
(24-01-2017 09:53 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

You totally missed the point. Drinking Beverage

No I didn't. I'm giving a different argument. Trump believes border jumpers directly affected the outcome of the election by voting. I believe they indirectly affected the election. Maybe he's right. I don't trust California to tell the truth about anything.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]