The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: The Insecure President
(24-01-2017 09:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No I didn't. I'm giving a different argument. Trump believes border jumpers directly affected the outcome of the election by voting. I believe they indirectly affected the election. Maybe he's right. I don't trust California to tell the truth about anything.

But you have no evidence for anything either. You have no "argument".
All you have is impotent speculation. You have not even explained how they "indirectly" did anything, or what that even means.
IF he had even an iota of evidence, he would be all over throwing it out there. You and he have nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 10:05 AM
(24-01-2017 09:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:53 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You totally missed the point. Drinking Beverage

No I didn't. I'm giving a different argument. Trump believes border jumpers directly affected the outcome of the election by voting. I believe they indirectly affected the election. Maybe he's right. I don't trust California to tell the truth about anything.

Ok, I'll spell it out. Rolleyes

Although there is a question raised by Trump about whether illegals lost him the popular vote (albeit a completely ridiculous one), that isn't the point here. So your "different argument" indeed misses the point. The point is that he won, he is now President, and he is STILL carrying on about this triviality when there are far greater matters of importance for him to attend to.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 10:05 AM
(24-01-2017 09:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's right.

Birthright citizenship should not be given to those born to parents here illegally. Only children born to parents here LEGALLY should be granted citizenship. It's a perverse reading of the constitution. They should not be voting in our elections. They should be deportred. They are illegal aliens in my view.

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Trump's mother was an immigrant and she came here on a "vacation" but never left. Her naturalization didn't happen until 12 years after she came to this country.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 10:10 AM

Birthright citizenship should not be given to those born to parents here illegally. Only children born to parents here LEGALLY should be granted citizenship. It's a perverse reading of the constitution. They should not be voting in our elections. They should be deportred. They are illegal aliens in my view.

You are no lawyer, and you are no expert on the Constitution.
Your opinions are irrelevant.
They are NOT ''illegal aliens".
They are LAWFUL citizens, (until or unless the laws are changed).

But thanks for your un-American views, Dork Osama Lord.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 10:19 AM
LittleDickHead (LDH) supporting his dictator-in-chief. What a surprise Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
24-01-2017, 10:27 AM

So, children vote now?

I don't think you've really thought that through...

Or are you actually implying I'm not a legal citizen because my grandmother's family actually were illegal immigrants from norway? Her daughter, my mother wasn't a legal citizen in your eyes either?

*snort*

Are you going to deport her? She's dead and but lived, paid taxes and voted (republican) in every election between 1938 and 2010).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 10:30 AM
(24-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

So, children vote now?

Or are you actually implying I'm not a legal citizen because my grandmother's family actually were illegal immigrants from norway? Her daughter, my mother wasn't a legal citizen in your eyes either?

*snort*

Are you going to deport her? She's dead and but lived, paid taxes and voted (republican) in every election between 1938 and 2010).

Nope, he's just trolling, now.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-01-2017, 11:17 AM
(24-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

So, children vote now?

*snort*

You took the word "children" to mean juvenile.

I meant children as in offspring.

The offspring of illegal immigrants become citizens, and when they turn 18, they can vote.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 11:39 AM
(24-01-2017 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The offspring of illegal immigrants become citizens, and when they turn 18, they can vote.

Legally. Because the representatives of the American people made that a law.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(24-01-2017 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, children vote now?

*snort*

You took the word "children" to mean juvenile.

I meant children as in offspring.

The offspring of illegal immigrants become citizens, and when they turn 18, they can vote.

No, the situation she describes is exactly the situation you're describing, She understood you perfectly. By your logic, she shouldn't be able to vote.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post