The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: The Insecure President
(24-01-2017 09:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:53 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You totally missed the point. Drinking Beverage

No I didn't. I'm giving a different argument. Trump believes border jumpers directly affected the outcome of the election by voting. I believe they indirectly affected the election. Maybe he's right. I don't trust California to tell the truth about anything.

I don't trust Trump to tell the truth about anything.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
24-01-2017, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 11:58 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(24-01-2017 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 10:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, children vote now?

I don't think you've really thought that through...

Or are you actually implying I'm not a legal citizen because my grandmother's family actually were illegal immigrants from norway? Her daughter, my mother wasn't a legal citizen in your eyes either?

*snort*

Are you going to deport her? She's dead and but lived, paid taxes and voted (republican) in every election between 1938 and 2010).

You took the word "children" to mean juvenile.

I meant children as in offspring.

The offspring of illegal immigrants become citizens, and when they turn 18, they can vote.

Like my grandmother who was born in 1921 on US soil, along with one of her other siblings -- her parents were here illegally -- One of her siblings was born in Norway, two were born in Canada (twins). It is exactly what you're talking about..It just happened nearly 100 years ago.

She voted in every election once she turned 21. What you're saying is that she should be deported to a country she never saw, a language she never spoke, and what of her marriage? Should her husband (who was also a us citizen) been deported with her, along with my mother? Who was also born on us soil, and myself?

There are children of illegal immigrants who are far older than 18. There are some who are my age and this is the ONLY country they've ever lived in. You're going to send them to where ever? Seriously?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 12:05 PM
(24-01-2017 09:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's right.

It's a perverse reading of the constitution.

This should be said about your precious Second Amendment, but you won't admit it. Only when it fits your needs do you allow for perverse interpretations.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
24-01-2017, 12:08 PM
(24-01-2017 11:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 11:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You took the word "children" to mean juvenile.

I meant children as in offspring.

The offspring of illegal immigrants become citizens, and when they turn 18, they can vote.

Like my grandmother who was born in 1921 on US soil, along with one of her other siblings -- her parents were here illegally -- One of her siblings was born in Norway, two were born in Canada (twins). It is exactly what you're talking about..It just happened nearly 100 years ago.

She voted in every election once she turned 21. What you're saying is that she should be deported to a country she never saw, a language she never spoke, and what of her marriage? Should her husband (who was also a us citizen) been deported with her, along with my mother? Who was also born on us soil, and myself?

There are children of illegal immigrants who are far older than 18. There are some who are my age and this is the ONLY country they've ever lived in. You're going to send them to where ever? Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

If their parents were here illegally, why should they get special privileges? But your grandmother married a U.S. Citizen. And I assume your mother had a legal citizen as a father which makes you legal under my viewpoint, and your grandmother would be legal as she married a citizen. I see no problem here, with the exception of her parents coming here illegally in the first place.

I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 12:10 PM
(24-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 11:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Like my grandmother who was born in 1921 on US soil, along with one of her other siblings -- her parents were here illegally -- One of her siblings was born in Norway, two were born in Canada (twins). It is exactly what you're talking about..It just happened nearly 100 years ago.

Yes. Seriously.

If their parents were here illegally, why should they get special privileges? But your grandmother married a U.S. Citizen. And I assume your mother had a legal citizen as a father which makes you legal under my viewpoint, and your grandmother would be legal as she married a citizen. I see no problem here, with the exception of her parents coming here illegally in the first place.

I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

Those evil babies. They should know better.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 12:13 PM
(24-01-2017 11:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Like my grandmother who was born in 1921 on US soil, along with one of her other siblings -- her parents were here illegally -- One of her siblings was born in Norway, two were born in Canada (twins). It is exactly what you're talking about..It just happened nearly 100 years ago.

Yes. Seriously.

While being born on US soil is a guarantee of citizenship, marriage isn't.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 12:16 PM

You mean like the white muderous fuckers who came here and nearly wiped out the Native Americans? You are such a douche.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
24-01-2017, 12:19 PM
(24-01-2017 12:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

You mean like the white muderous fuckers who came here and nearly wiped out the Native Americans? You are such a douche.

By all means, feel free to hand over your property to the next native American you see and head your ass back to Europe.

24-01-2017, 12:22 PM
(24-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

I fully agree. It needs to be addressed. But there are people already here. The problem is with the people that came here illegally. Their children, who were born here, are innocent! Yet, you would punish them. Doofus!

And frankly, even for the adults who themselves came here illegally, they are people first and illegals second. You "ship 'em back" types put them in the same bucket as common criminals. Many are simply fleeing very oppressive situations in their country of birth and are denied entrance here legally because of the countries they come from. But you don't want to know about that, do you, because that's too inconvenient for your black and white thinking. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 12:32 PM
(24-01-2017 12:22 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

I fully agree. It needs to be addressed. But there are people already here. The problem is with the people that came here illegally. Their children, who were born here, are innocent! Yet, you would punish them. Doofus!

And frankly, even for the adults who themselves came here illegally, they are people first and illegals second. You "ship 'em back" types put them in the same bucket as common criminals. Many are simply fleeing very oppressive situations in their country of birth and are denied entrance here legally because of the countries they come from. But you don't want to know about that, do you, because that's too inconvenient for your black and white thinking. Dodgy

I don't feel sorry for people fleeing their country. If they hate it so bad, they should fight to change it. Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them. It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

It's a lesson gun owners in America have learned from. Even with Trump as president, I don't see people fleeing America.