The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: The Insecure President
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Even with Trump as president, I don't see people fleeing America.

Meet the people leaving Trump's America
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 12:55 PM
(24-01-2017 12:19 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You mean like the white muderous fuckers who came here and nearly wiped out the Native Americans? You are such a douche.

By all means, feel free to hand over your property to the next native American you see and head your ass back to Europe.

I'm half Iroquois Indian, Lord Douche.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
24-01-2017, 01:00 PM
(24-01-2017 09:55 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Is there anything he could possibly do that you would criticize?

Please answer this question LDH. Where do you disagree with Trump on policy?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-01-2017, 01:04 PM
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.
They can't even feed themselves, much less buy guns, or have the means to organize.

But you just stay in your simple-minded little uncomplicated world.
You'll do fine there.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 01:06 PM
(24-01-2017 12:22 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

I fully agree. It needs to be addressed. But there are people already here. The problem is with the people that came here illegally. Their children, who were born here, are innocent! Yet, you would punish them. Doofus!

And frankly, even for the adults who themselves came here illegally, they are people first and illegals second. You "ship 'em back" types put them in the same bucket as common criminals. Many are simply fleeing very oppressive situations in their country of birth and are denied entrance here legally because of the countries they come from. But you don't want to know about that, do you, because that's too inconvenient for your black and white thinking. Dodgy

Yes, this is the larger problem with what LDH says. There are people here who have lived their entire lives in this country, afforded citizenship because they were born here, to retroactively punish them seems a bit ridiculous.

If they want to change the constitutional amendment, so be it. However it is not a perverse interpretation, it's exactly the interpretation of that law. There was no time limit given. It was done because of slavery. Because of all the children of slaves born in this country. We aren't talking about a few people, but generations that were born here. That knew precious little about their native country.

I would also argue the children of many migrant workers, are actually a different kind of slavery.

Let's be honest here our whole economy is dependent on sanctioned slavery in one way or another. I'm sure LDH benefits greatly from cheap apparel, household items, not to mention almost anything food related that he doesn't personally grow, or kill himself.

Even things that carry that "made in the USA" tag doesn't really mean made entirely here, it usually means put together from pieces made elsewhere on the backs of sweatshops.

This is what is so incredibly frustrating about this short-sighted argument.

He doesn't realize what paying our real fair share means...unfortunately neither do most Americans. They'll throw out easy answers like I'll grow my food and make my own clothing -- they don't consider the cost of doing all that (time, effort, etc) and the cost of supplies...because all that shit is going to go up.

Let's say you buy wrangler jeans, for $30 (not on sale) that real cost is closer to $100 -- add to that the retail markup). A few yards of denim fabric will end up costing around $60.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't feel sorry for people fleeing their country. If they hate it so bad, they should fight to change it. Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them. It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

If everyone followed your advice to the letter (and had done so all along), there would be no people at all in the Americas. Humans didn't evolve in this hemisphere. Everyone who lives here is descended from immigrants -- even the Indians (or Native Americans). They all came here from somewhere else, and a lot of them came here because conditions were intolerable where they came from, and they wanted to make a fresh start. If they had all "stayed and fought", there would be nobody here at all, and that includes you. If you really believe your bullshit, why don't you get out? Go back where your ancestors came from and "fight".
24-01-2017, 01:14 PM
(24-01-2017 09:57 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:53 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You totally missed the point. Drinking Beverage

No I didn't. I’m giving a different argument alternative facts. Trump believes border jumpers directly affected the outcome of the election by voting. I believe they indirectly affected the election. Maybe he's right. I don't trust California to tell the truth about anything.

There, fixed that for you. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-01-2017, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 01:19 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(24-01-2017 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.
They can't even feed themselves, much less buy guns, or have the means to organize.

You'll do fine there.

Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them. If they want it so bad, we can liberate them.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 01:19 PM
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.

You'll do fine there.

Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them.

Are you high?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-01-2017, 01:22 PM
(24-01-2017 01:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them.

Are you high?

No. I don't do drugs. I'm a republican, remember?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]