The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: The Insecure President
(24-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 11:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Like my grandmother who was born in 1921 on US soil, along with one of her other siblings -- her parents were here illegally -- One of her siblings was born in Norway, two were born in Canada (twins). It is exactly what you're talking about..It just happened nearly 100 years ago.

She voted in every election once she turned 21. What you're saying is that she should be deported to a country she never saw, a language she never spoke, and what of her marriage? Should her husband (who was also a us citizen) been deported with her, along with my mother? Who was also born on us soil, and myself?

There are children of illegal immigrants who are far older than 18. There are some who are my age and this is the ONLY country they've ever lived in. You're going to send them to where ever? Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

If their parents were here illegally, why should they get special privileges? But your grandmother married a U.S. Citizen. And I assume your mother had a legal citizen as a father which makes you legal under my viewpoint, and your grandmother would be legal as she married a citizen. I see no problem here, with the exception of her parents coming here illegally in the first place.

I don't understand why people are just fine with people coming here, breaking our laws, and having children that get automatic citizenship. It needs to be addressed in my opinion.

Guess you missed Trump's mother not becoming a naturalized citizen for 12 years after she came here on a "vacation" from her birth country of Scotland. Yup. According to your logic <-----------???? she was here illegally for 12 years. Let's split hairs here...trump hairs at that. Trump is half illegal. Lets send half of him back to Scotland.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 02:09 PM
(24-01-2017 09:55 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's right.

Birthright citizenship should not be given to those born to parents here illegally. Only children born to parents here LEGALLY should be granted citizenship. It's a perverse reading of the constitution. They should not be voting in our elections. They should be deportred. They are illegal aliens in my view.

He's your God, isn't he? Is there anything he could possibly do that you would criticize?

He still hasn't answered my question in another thread about whether or not he'd shoot one of us, if Trump told him to.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2017, 02:21 PM
(24-01-2017 02:09 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:55 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  He's your God, isn't he? Is there anything he could possibly do that you would criticize?

He still hasn't answered my question in another thread about whether or not he'd shoot one of us, if Trump told him to.

I think he's just trolling now, anyway. Who knows what he really thinks about anything? He's just trying to piss people off. I think I'm going to start ignoring him.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
24-01-2017, 02:23 PM
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  [...]Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them.[...]

In imagination everything looks easier than in reality it seems.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
24-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(24-01-2017 02:23 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  [...]Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them.[...]

In imagination everything looks easier than in reality it seems.

I thought the evil Muslim Obama was oppressive, yet conservatives tolerated him.

24-01-2017, 02:35 PM
(24-01-2017 02:32 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 02:23 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  In imagination everything looks easier than in reality it seems.

I thought the evil Muslim Obama was oppressive, yet conservatives tolerated him.

Apparently it wasn't oppressive enough to merit revolution.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-01-2017, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 09:51 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.
They can't even feed themselves, much less buy guns, or have the means to organize.

But you just stay in your simple-minded little uncomplicated world.
You'll do fine there.

Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them. If they want it so bad, we can liberate them.

Nope.
Just because you worship and obsess over guns, doesn't mean everyone does. They NEVER had guns, and could NEVER buy them, or have any use for them.
Guns solve nothing, bozo. P
People have to BUY into the fundamental cultural shift from of those who repressed them. We tried to "liberate" Iraq. See how that worked out ? Idiot tool.

You really are such an ignoramus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 03:06 PM
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't feel sorry for people fleeing their country. If they hate it so bad, they should fight to change it. Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them. It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

It's a lesson gun owners in America have learned from. Even with Trump as president, I don't see people fleeing America.

It's like you're going out of your way to parade how little you know about the world. Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 03:09 PM
(24-01-2017 02:21 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 02:09 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  He still hasn't answered my question in another thread about whether or not he'd shoot one of us, if Trump told him to.

I think he's just trolling now, anyway. Who knows what he really thinks about anything? He's just trying to piss people off. I think I'm going to start ignoring him.

I've been here for years and a couple of days ago he became the first person on my ignore list. He really is just trolling now, he used to have some interesting comments but not anymore.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-01-2017, 03:19 PM
(24-01-2017 03:06 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't feel sorry for people fleeing their country. If they hate it so bad, they should fight to change it. Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them. It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

It's a lesson gun owners in America have learned from. Even with Trump as president, I don't see people fleeing America.

It's like you're going out of your way to parade how little you know about the world. Facepalm

It kinda reminds me of Ben Carson and his claim.

Notion of Americans opposing tyranny is also funny in a way when one remember that tyranny easily can be supported by if not majority then at least big segments of populace.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post