The Insecure President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The Insecure President
And the whole notion of marching on Washington and killing them is utterly ridiculous. With the strength of our military, pre-planned protections for our government officials, etc. - yeah, like there would be any chance at all...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 03:36 PM
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.
They can't even feed themselves, much less buy guns, or have the means to organize.

But you just stay in your simple-minded little uncomplicated world.
You'll do fine there.

Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them. If they want it so bad, we can liberate them.

I'll willingly donate money to make a time machine, so we can send your imperalistic ass back to the 1800's. Then you can die of malaria trying to annex some African Jungle.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post
24-01-2017, 05:39 PM
(24-01-2017 03:36 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'll willingly donate money to make a time machine, so we can send your imperalistic ass back to the 1800's. Then you can die of malaria trying to annex some African Jungle.

I'm gonna have to compile a list. We have some very clever insults in there. Big Grin

#sigh
24-01-2017, 05:45 PM
(24-01-2017 12:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't feel sorry for people fleeing their country. If they hate it so bad, they should fight to change it. Americans would not tolerate oppressive government. We would march on Washington and kill them.

This may happen in the near future. Drinking Beverage

Quote:It's not my problem they allowed themselves to become disarmed and now have no way to fight back against the drug cartels or shitty government.

Citations are required.

Quote:It's a lesson gun owners in America have learned from. Even with Trump as president, I don't see people fleeing America.

People have fled the U.S. since the American Revolution.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-01-2017, 05:50 PM
I wonder which country will be first to impose sanctions on us, for human rights violations? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-01-2017, 09:54 PM
(24-01-2017 05:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder which country will be first to impose sanctions on us, for human rights violations? Consider

.... or stop allowing Americans to immigrate to their countries until they're vetted and it's proven they are not bringing large arsenals of guns with them. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-01-2017, 09:58 PM
(24-01-2017 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 05:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wonder which country will be first to impose sanctions on us, for human rights violations? Consider

.... or stop allowing Americans to immigrate to their countries until they're vetted and it's proven they are not bringing large arsenals of guns with them. Big Grin

...or their vaccinations aren't up to date. The anti-vaxer's get their way, we'll start getting treated like West Africa.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-01-2017, 10:21 PM
(24-01-2017 09:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's a perverse reading of the constitution.

I'm sorry, did you just say that we need to interpret the Constitution rather than go with the literal wording? LaughatFacepalm

(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them. If they want it so bad, we can liberate them.

Oh please do! We outnumber you two to one and vote bluer than California, so in fact it would be us liberating you.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
24-01-2017, 10:25 PM
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Because that has worked out phenomenally in the past. One of the reasons we're so loved by the internationally community in fact, our penchant for handing out munitions like candy. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2017, 03:22 AM
(24-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They never owned any guns in the first place, you ignoramus.
They can't even feed themselves, much less buy guns, or have the means to organize.

But you just stay in your simple-minded little uncomplicated world.
You'll do fine there.

Then they can blame their ancestors for not maintaining an armed populace. They bought into the nonsense "you don't need guns, we will protect you."

But I'm fine with dropping some guns and ammo off for them to use for revolution if they will stop coming here. We can't take everyone.

Or, the U.S. could take over all of North and South America and institute our constitution over everybody. Force freedom and liberty on them. If they want it so bad, we can liberate them.

Democracy at gunpoint ... how's that working out so far?