The Institute for Creation Research

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2013, 07:39 PM
The Institute for Creation Research
This site is amazing. Start with a conclusion and work backwards.
ICR.org/article/7570
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hitched_Gibson's post
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 08:14 PM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: The Institute for Creation Research
That article is hilarious; they say: "This growing disbelief in any form of creation may reflect decades of successful indoctrination tactics such as those used in evolution-soaked classroom settings." And then they say: "This trend toward secularism reflects an urgency to reach people—especially the younger generation—with the message of creation." So, in essence, since they believe indoctrinating young people is bad, indoctrinating young people is a valid countermeasure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
05-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Every article is like that. The first article about plants is priceless. The last paragraph. Says something to the effect of "Well, you can't say why, but creationism can"
05-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Huh
I'm only 13 years old, and I know this is Bull Feces. We haven't even covered evolution in school yet, and I still know this is Bull Feces. I wasn't "indoctrinated" into believing evolution, I did the research, I started reading The Greatest Show on Earth, I went over the "counter-theories," and I ate many Goldfish crackers.
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
05-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Most of the time you don't need to know the content being presented/argued. If you can spot their fallacies, you can see they've got a flawed argument.

Stay curious.
05-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Where the creators of those articles went to school, ....or should have Tongue
[Image: Corralitas+Insane+Asylum+2010-10-13.jpg]

05-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I only read the first three, but that's all they are. Articles. I guess they're "research" is finding articles, rewriting them and saying "I win". But who knows. It's hard to discuss things when you get banned from their pages.