The Intelligent Design of Sneezing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: The Intelligent Design of Sneezing
(16-07-2012 12:36 AM)aurora Wrote:  What about the intelligent design of the orgasm? Consider Just sayin...
It's the reward for risking cooties. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 08:33 AM
(16-07-2012 12:36 AM)aurora Wrote:  What about the intelligent design of the orgasm? Consider Just sayin...

Now, there is a good reason to believe. But I'm dubious. And if god created man in HIS image, and then modified the design to create woman, why did the dumbfuck give the gift of multiple orgasms to woman? Un-intelligent design IMO. And if he's so omnipotent why could he not reverse this choice... I mean, I've prayed hard enough, what more does he want?

Meanwhile, I think sneezing and blinking do meet the survival-criteria. Healthy apes (not blinded with motes or beams in their eyes and not continually snivelling) are more attractive to potential breeders.

Why didn't we get snake eyes? Cos we're not snakes.

Find all posts by this user
16-07-2012, 08:57 AM
(16-07-2012 08:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2012 11:20 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And eyelids were given to us so that we could close them when we're bowing our heads in reverence. That is what I assumed when I made the thread.

Btw, your post count still frightens me. You make spam bots jealous with your relentless verbosity.
I have partially automated my sock puppet resulting in copious posts. Drinking Beverage

I believe in the HoC vernacular, that's called running neck.

As a kid I heard that it's physically impossible to sneeze without blinking.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-07-2012, 01:16 PM
(16-07-2012 08:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-07-2012 08:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  I have partially automated my sock puppet resulting in copious posts. Drinking Beverage

I believe in the HoC vernacular, that's called running neck.

As a kid I heard that it's physically impossible to sneeze without blinking.
And you can't lick your elbow.
Yet another example of un-intelligent design.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2012, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2012 01:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-07-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There is no evolutionary benefit. Sneezing was created by God so people would be required to say, "God Bless You" and thus be remInded of our Creator on a regular basis.

Just as "blow it out your ass" as the recommendation for the other end, was created to remind non-farting preachers, they are evil, and unnatural.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche