The Internet and atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2013, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2013 03:05 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
RE: The Internet and atheism
(26-12-2013 08:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you were banned because you're a fucking troll.

The Constitution mandates a secular republic. There is no mention of gods or religions except to mandate that the government isn't involved.

well this troll doesn't have to use foul language to appear to win... and I am trolling no one.

when we run out of logic or fact, then the vocabulary we possess fails us.

when our vocabulary fails us, it exposes the extent of our intellect...

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 03:13 PM
(26-12-2013 09:20 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 08:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you were banned because you're a fucking troll.

The Constitution mandates a secular republic. There is no mention of gods or religions except to mandate that the government isn't involved.

Yeah one thing that drove me from posting on FB was someone said one day "america is a democracy" and I responded with "No....it's a republic. Look it up" which resulted in a two day, 500+ posting argument of so many ridiculous people that I just finally gave up. Now I post funny pictures and try to stay away from any sort of real conversation.

the United States is a Republic which is in North America, and has a Democratic form of Government.

Beautiful... I liken it to Ancient Athens Smile

Hands Of Dust
26-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Ancient Greece was a direct democracy. We are not.
26-12-2013, 04:16 PM
(26-12-2013 02:42 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  

well this troll doesn't have to use foul language to appear to win... and I am trolling no one.

when we run out of logic or fact, then the vocabulary we possess fails us.

when our vocabulary fails us, it exposes the extent of our intellect...

Would you care to address the question of the Constitution?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2013, 01:44 AM
(26-12-2013 03:16 PM)natachan Wrote:  Ancient Greece was a direct democracy. We are not.

the origins of democracy... direct or not, we elect our representatives to vote our conscious, and being the conservative that I am... they voted my conscious when we shut down government.

Hands Of Dust
27-12-2013, 10:23 AM
(27-12-2013 01:44 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 03:16 PM)natachan Wrote:  Ancient Greece was a direct democracy. We are not.

the origins of democracy... direct or not, we elect our representatives to vote our conscious, and being the conservative that I am... they voted my conscious when we shut down government.

Oh. So you're a dick.
Okie dokie. Good to know.

Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-12-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 12:37 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(27-12-2013 10:23 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Oh. So you're a dick.

Thumbsup

do you believe you need government to dictate your life for you?

in my Nation that is very unAmerican Smile

we like government distant from our lives... as distant as possible.

it's so sad some people just do not realize the nature of the United States, our History and our Philosophy... what seemingly all the atheists cry for, they just don't realize... we've already separated Church form State and the rule of Roman Catholicism and the Church of England.

that stuffs History lol... Jesus wanted no institution in his name and you can learn of that from the Christians. The United States was founded on Puritan/Protestant ideology in what they considered the true teachings of Christ... alot of Christians don't even grasp that one!

The Catholic Church is not Christian... they keep Christ on the Cross.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Swedenborg

http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/tcr/tcr01.htm

"declared true faith is an internal acknowledgment of the truth"

what's truth again?

"a Nation where Law and Order dictate the conduct of men" or as Bush Sr would put it... a "World" where law and order dictate conduct... (God's Law)

thou shall not kill... (or stone a woman to death like they do in Islam if one of your 7 wives don't love you no more) this is not pleasing to the sight of God...

the left-wing, our enemy within... is simply "in the dark"

Hands Of Dust
27-12-2013, 11:47 AM
(27-12-2013 11:31 AM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 10:23 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Oh. So you're a dick.

Thumbsup

do you believe you need government to dictate your life for you?

in my Nation that is very unAmerican Smile

we like government distant from our lives... as distant as possible.

it's so sad some people just do not realize the nature of the United States, our History and our Philosophy... what seemingly all the atheists cry for, they just don't realize... we've already separated Church form State and the rule of Roman Catholicism and the Church of England.

that stuffs History lol... Jesus wanted no institution in his name and you can learn of that from the Christians. The United States was founded on Puritan/Protestant ideology in what they considered the true teachings of Christ... alot of Christians don't even grasp that one!

The Catholic Church is not Christian... they keep Christ on the Cross.

The government shut down was BAD for everyone. Bad. You understand simple words like "good" and "bad" - right?? If you supported it then yep - I'm calling you a dick. Bad for the country means everyone - no religion required.

27-12-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 12:47 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(27-12-2013 11:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  The government shut down was BAD for everyone. Bad. You understand simple words like "good" and "bad" - right?? If you supported it then yep - I'm calling you a dick. Bad for the country means everyone - no religion required.

the Obama administration ordered the closing of the monuments... it came right from the desk of the presidency.

what have we learned about government shutdown?

that between (8% to 12%) of government actually shuts down lol

the executives... and you were hooked like many others on the lie the presidency crafted for you.

we had to shut the left-wing up somehow... for a few years anyway, until we convert them for our use... zombies without morals to do our bidding.

war is coming Evil_monster

Hands Of Dust
27-12-2013, 12:47 PM
(27-12-2013 12:43 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  The government shut down was BAD for everyone. Bad. You understand simple words like "good" and "bad" - right?? If you supported it then yep - I'm calling you a dick. Bad for the country means everyone - no religion required.

the Obama administration ordered the closing of the monuments... it came right from the desk of the presidency.

what have we learned about government shutdown?

that between (8% to 12%) of government actually shuts down lol

the executives...

I didn't specify where it came from --- Presidents desk or combination of issues. Frankly I don't care.

I'm still on point here. I have No intention of getting into some conspiracy theory bullshit with you. Zip Nada. My point and post was very simple and to the point::::
I SAID the gov shut down was BAD.
(rather simple word)
Bad.

and if you were all for it - then you're a dick.

Fairly sure I'm speaking plain fucking English. IF there's ANYthing about this post that is Difficult for you to follow then we've nothing more to say to one another.