The Internet and atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: The Internet and atheism
(27-12-2013 12:47 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  and if you were all for it - then you're a dick.

why not use those without an ultimate moral truth or authority to do away with a corruption of truth and morality?

atheism is militant... this is not our parents peace and love

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 12:52 PM
(27-12-2013 12:50 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:47 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  and if you were all for it - then you're a dick.

why not use those without an ultimate moral truth or authority to do away with a corruption of truth and morality?

atheism is militant... this is not our parents peace and love

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I said Nothing about atheism either.
In fact I'm not sure you're really responding To me........or rather just blathering on about whatever it is that you wish to spew.

so.......
you're a dick
AND
an idiot.

that's just great.
Blink

toodles

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Damn, I had no clue that I just came into the free association thread. Blink

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
27-12-2013, 04:07 PM
What I just read...does not even count as a conversation.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
28-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Fuck him. He goes on [/IGNORE]. He can't carry on a coherent conversation worth having. He's just threadshitting.
28-12-2013, 07:14 PM
(27-12-2013 12:43 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  The government shut down was BAD for everyone. Bad. You understand simple words like "good" and "bad" - right?? If you supported it then yep - I'm calling you a dick. Bad for the country means everyone - no religion required.

the Obama administration ordered the closing of the monuments... it came right from the desk of the presidency.

what have we learned about government shutdown?

that between (8% to 12%) of government actually shuts down lol

the executives... and you were hooked like many others on the lie the presidency crafted for you.

we had to shut the left-wing up somehow... for a few years anyway, until we convert them for our use... zombies without morals to do our bidding.

war is coming Evil_monster
I agree with you that we don't need government to tell us how to live our lives.
Big government is bad idea.
Obama wanted government shutdown to be as painful as possible.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
29-12-2013, 06:07 AM
What the internet did for me was make me realize that there were other people out there who thought the same way I did. Don't forget that the church performs a social function as well, especially in smaller, rural communities. When everyone else you know is singing for jesus, it is very hard not to be seen not to be joining in. All of a sudden I could read about and communicate with people who felt the same way I did, which was far more important to me than the informed argument s that I read later

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
[+] 2 users Like PeterKA's post
29-12-2013, 07:08 AM
(29-12-2013 06:07 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  What the internet did for me was make me realize that there were other people out there who thought the same way I did. Don't forget that the church performs a social function as well, especially in smaller, rural communities. When everyone else you know is singing for jesus, it is very hard not to be seen not to be joining in. All of a sudden I could read about and communicate with people who felt the same way I did, which was far more important to me than the informed argument s that I read later

This makes sense. I found myself forming a support group of sorts from my other atheist friends. They were each happy when they found out that I'd stopped believing.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post