The Interview

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: The Interview
Ha - well, I didn't expect much from The End so ... i doubt I'd be looking for Citizen Kane within this Franco/Rogen bong hazed extravaganza. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2014, 01:21 PM
(27-12-2014 12:24 PM)kim Wrote:  Damn, I feel kinda obligated to see it... if I don't, then the terrorists of freedom win and it becomes a slippery slope.

I feel like I'm being mind fucked to mind fuck the mind fuckers. Blink

If the terrorists of freedom win if I don't see it, then the freedom fighters of freedom need to make it... well... FREE to watch! Dodgy
I say we hide in the middle somewhere, and mind fuck both sides, by surprise, from behind! Tongue

27-12-2014, 01:25 PM
It costs money to watch?

Fuckin' capitalism, I swear. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-12-2014, 05:28 PM
(27-12-2014 01:25 PM)kim Wrote:  It costs money to watch?

Fuckin' capitalism, I swear. Dodgy

Capitalism is great when it works. You know like, Sony makes a good movie, gets good reviews, and makes a profit.

Capitalism is bad when: Sony makes piece of shit, it gets over hyped, movie makes money. Then some idiot a Sony gets the idea to make "The Interview2: The ass-atollah - Never has so much metal been shoved up so many asses by so few!"

A friend in the hole
"I'll be back when I want it...not when I need it." - Hawkeye
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
27-12-2014, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 10:44 PM by CleverUsername.)
[Image: 6a00e54ee7b6428833017ee9287d8d970d-500wi]

Turns out North Korea was just trying to save us from a terrible movie.

I actually felt a bit dirty while watching knowing money'd been spent to view it. And it wasn't even my money.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
28-12-2014, 12:36 AM
It's turning out to be very popular in China which I find just funny as shit. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post