The Invention Of The Jewish People

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: The Invention Of The Jewish People
(04-04-2013 06:42 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 06:27 AM)I and I Wrote:  Stop trying to defend child rape and stick to the issue of the thread. If this is some way for you to defend child rape then you are fucking retarded.

Two can play that game.

The level of toxicity in your reply InI - Muffs hit the nail on the head hard, eh?

Implying someone is a holocaust denier isn't toxic? It's funny that in an atheist forum, any questioning of the old testament or jewish religious beliefs is put down with the classic "you are a racist and a holocaust denier" comments.

Again, I wrongly assumed you guys didn't believe in the old testament or jewish religious texts. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 07:25 AM
(04-04-2013 06:27 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 05:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If this is some way to downplay the "holocaust" as not being a "holocaust" then you're fucking retarded, 6million dead is still 6million dead.

Stop trying to defend child rape and stick to the issue of the thread. If this is some way for you to defend child rape then you are fucking retarded.

Two can play that game.

Please quote me defending child rape. Huh? Oh, it's okay, I'll wait. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Hey I and I your arse must be pretty sore with all the shit you keep pulling out of it?

What part of
(04-04-2013 05:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If this is some way to downplay the "holocaust" as not being a "holocaust" then you're fucking retarded, 6million dead is still 6million dead.

Had anything to do with defence of child rape? Yet again you read what you want to read throwing out false claims.

Loosen that tinfoil hat of yours.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-04-2013, 07:27 AM

More like 11 million total, about 5.9 million Jews.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 07:28 AM
(04-04-2013 07:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 06:42 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  The level of toxicity in your reply InI - Muffs hit the nail on the head hard, eh?

Implying someone is a holocaust denier isn't toxic? It's funny that in an atheist forum, any questioning of the old testament or jewish religious beliefs is put down with the classic "you are a racist and a holocaust denier" comments.

Again, I wrongly assumed you guys didn't believe in the old testament or jewish religious texts. Drinking Beverage

Are you saying that 11 million people weren't killed by the Nazis or have you just got your panties in a twist over calling this 'The Holocaust'?

04-04-2013, 07:52 AM
(04-04-2013 06:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There multiple sub cultures, the Yiddish culture differed from the Hasidic and all that jazz. There's major dividers in every culture.

But yes, big deal. The identification of a group went hand in hand with 1800s nationalism booms. That's just a bit of the trend. It doesn't change anything relevant. Even of they aren't mainly direct descendents.

Being direct descendents isn't even an issue considering there is absolutely zero evidence for jewish people today being descendents of any ancient culture. Part of the reason for the "direct descendent" belief is based on religious texts that have no historical evidence to support them. The texts used were mainly the bible which during the 1800's at least, only a small sect of judaism even read. During the 1800's jewish writers used the old testament christian bible as part of their historical research (which is of course extremely laughable).

Two of the historical events made up to promote a "scattered group that came back together" idea was the egyptian exodus and the supposed Roman empire kicking jewish people out of judea. Both of these have no historical bases to support them. After the supposed exodus "this group" formed a kingdom and had "supposed" great kings. Solomon is one of them, Solomom according to the bible and according to jewish belief also, was said to have a great kingdom and great riches, yet there is no historical evidence of any such great kingdom at all.

The idea of a "jewish people" is part of bullshit piled on bullshit and the foundations that make up their idea of a "people" are totally made up religious bullshit.
04-04-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 08:01 AM by I and I.)
(04-04-2013 07:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  Implying someone is a holocaust denier isn't toxic? It's funny that in an atheist forum, any questioning of the old testament or jewish religious beliefs is put down with the classic "you are a racist and a holocaust denier" comments.

Are you saying that 11 million people weren't killed by the Nazis or have you just got your panties in a twist over calling this 'The Holocaust'?

Did you, a pretend atheist confuse criticizing judaism with denying a holocaust?

Are you completely fucking stupid? When the fuck did criticizing the bible and religion become equivalent to holocaust denial? Hitler killed about 30 million people during ww2 and about 6 million of these europeans were the fantasy land religious people that believed in judaism and believed they were descendents from some ancient great culture. Nobody is denying that these people were killed you stupid as shit fuck.

Explain how these two are somehow the same.
04-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Re: RE: The Invention Of The Jewish People
(04-04-2013 07:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 06:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There multiple sub cultures, the Yiddish culture differed from the Hasidic and all that jazz. There's major dividers in every culture.

But yes, big deal. The identification of a group went hand in hand with 1800s nationalism booms. That's just a bit of the trend. It doesn't change anything relevant. Even of they aren't mainly direct descendents.

Being direct descendents isn't even an issue considering there is absolutely zero evidence for jewish people today being descendents of any ancient culture. Part of the reason for the "direct descendent" belief is based on religious texts that have no historical evidence to support them. The texts used were mainly the bible which during the 1800's at least, only a small sect of judaism even read. During the 1800's jewish writers used the old testament christian bible as part of their historical research (which is of course extremely laughable).

Two of the historical events made up to promote a "scattered group that came back together" idea was the egyptian exodus and the supposed Roman empire kicking jewish people out of judea. Both of these have no historical bases to support them. After the supposed exodus "this group" formed a kingdom and had "supposed" great kings. Solomon is one of them, Solomom according to the bible and according to jewish belief also, was said to have a great kingdom and great riches, yet there is no historical evidence of any such great kingdom at all.

The idea of a "jewish people" is part of bullshit piled on bullshit and the foundations that make up their idea of a "people" are totally made up religious bullshit.

Yes... Doesn't mean there aren't groups of Jewish people having been formed in their shifting cultures for years having been subject to discrimination.

If you would quit making assertions like that people accept the ot is true, then you could see this point doesn't matter. Even half the population of Israel supposedly doesn't believe these things.
04-04-2013, 08:06 AM
(04-04-2013 07:56 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  Are you saying that 11 million people weren't killed by the Nazis or have you just got your panties in a twist over calling this 'The Holocaust'?

Did you, a pretend atheist confuse criticizing judaism with denying a holocaust?

Are you completely fucking stupid? When the fuck did criticizing the bible and religion become equivalent to holocaust denial? Hitler killed about 30 million people during ww2 and about 6 million of these europeans were the fantasy land religious people that believed in judaism and believed they were descendents from some ancient great culture. Nobody is denying that these people were killed you stupid as shit fuck.

Explain how these two are somehow the same.

In multiple posts, you are angry about 'The Holocaust'. I am trying to understand why.

People identified as 'Jewish' were targeted, as were other groups.

I agree that there is no such thing as a 'Jewish race'. But I am trying to understand your vitriolic attitude.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
(04-04-2013 07:58 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  Being direct descendents isn't even an issue considering there is absolutely zero evidence for jewish people today being descendents of any ancient culture. Part of the reason for the "direct descendent" belief is based on religious texts that have no historical evidence to support them. The texts used were mainly the bible which during the 1800's at least, only a small sect of judaism even read. During the 1800's jewish writers used the old testament christian bible as part of their historical research (which is of course extremely laughable).

Yes... Doesn't mean there aren't groups of Jewish people having been formed in their shifting cultures for years having been subject to discrimination.

If you would quit making assertions like that people accept the ot is true, then you could see this point doesn't matter. Even half the population of Israel supposedly doesn't believe these things.

The state of Israel was founded on the idea of jewish people being the descendents of some great culture before and supposedly this great culture had claim to Israel. The state of Israel was also founded on a religious basis as somehow a claim by this "group" to be awarded a land by a god. Are you saying that most Israelis now reject the reasons for the founding of the Israeli nation?