The Invisible Deity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 08:06 AM
The Invisible Deity
You are all forgiven for all has lost faith in God are strong enough to overcome this world. And believe that Christ isn't real as being a myth. First of all, let me begin with saying this, i am not preaching to you. Im giving you my eyes as to see things in my point of view. All wrong comes from the creator of wrong whicj is the devil whom no one has ever known until now what or where the devil is which is ones mind. When God gave you freewill it wasn't freewill of yourself but freewill of God, the devil and all God's angels. Since the devil formed a weapon upon God which was by design for with every word you speak and move you make consists of the production of negative energy therefore if not done through love one becomes the energy they produced which ultimately is death being people will lay in the bed they make which if not for your savior you'd suffer for eternity. No one has none that until now. Only when you can accept that as truth will you have the ability to overcome the devil. This world is deemed the devils playground being the devil controls all people in it which is also why this world is deemed as a lie for all understanding comes from the mind. This world was never intended to be pleasurable for there's nothing pleasurable about death which is what this world is though the only thing that dies thanks to you savior is the physical which is the devil. Its all about being an overcomer. Not to overcome death for you havent the ability. What you have to understand is that if you want the good of anything you must first overcome the bad because as each day we exist, a person can only move forward or backwards as there's no middle for that would be nothing at all. The ruler of this world is the negative. For you to have any positive you must first overcome the negative all done by the way you perceive things around you. Energy which you produce you become done so by thought. The thing about is if you dont know that the devil is your.mind and automatically causes you to think negative and see negative then you'll never overcome the negative. Mind over matter. For the atoms which make you appear in the form making you who you are is 99.99% empty space . The other .111 is controlled by thought which makes your RNA which sends signals to a person DNA embedding every gene produced with intelligence. How you think of yourself youll become. Deem nothing bad thus nothing will be made bad by YOU.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Invisible Deity
Welcome to TTA.

This'll be good. Have fun, everyone.

Big Grin

16-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Goodevil

I am already bored.
16-01-2016, 08:31 AM
(16-01-2016 08:06 AM)HeWalksInFlesh Wrote:  You are all forgiven

I have nothing that needs forgiveness from you or your imaginary playmate.

Quote:First of all, let me begin with saying this, i am not preaching to you.

You could have fooled me.

Quote:...meaningless gibberish and unsupported assertions...

Free clue: the devil is as imaginary as the god

Quote:For the atoms which make you appear in the form making you who you are is 99.99% empty space . The other .111 is controlled by thought which makes your RNA which sends signals to a person DNA embedding every gene produced with intelligence.

Theistic math... 99.99%+.111=111.09%
Thought doesn't make RNA
RNA doesn't "send signals" to DNA
genes don't have embedded intelligence

Perhaps if you read even an elementary science text you wouldn't sound so totally ignorant.

Not that I expect this is more than a drive-by...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
16-01-2016, 08:40 AM
He Walks In Flesh?
Damn, that sounds like a sweet name for a metal band.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
16-01-2016, 08:43 AM
(16-01-2016 08:40 AM)cactus Wrote:  He Walks In Flesh?

Sounds like a 1950's horror movie to me

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
16-01-2016, 08:46 AM
(16-01-2016 08:43 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 08:40 AM)cactus Wrote:  He Walks In Flesh?

Sounds like a 1950's horror movie to me

You're mistaken. It's clearly a name of no doubt ancient and powerful demon, prince amongst diabolical rabble of Hell circles. Or maybe it's name of something from Lovecraft mythos but it sound too mundane for it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
16-01-2016, 08:49 AM
You say you are not preaching and yet, you are preaching. Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-01-2016, 08:58 AM
(16-01-2016 08:06 AM)HeWalksInFlesh Wrote:  You are all forgiven for all has lost faith in God are strong enough to overcome this world. And believe that Christ isn't real as being a myth. First of all, let me begin with saying this, i am not preaching to you. Im giving you my eyes as to see things in my point of view. All wrong comes from the creator of wrong whicj is the devil whom no one has ever known until now what or where the devil is which is ones mind. When God gave you freewill it wasn't freewill of yourself but freewill of God, the devil and all God's angels. Since the devil formed a weapon upon God which was by design for with every word you speak and move you make consists of the production of negative energy therefore if not done through love one becomes the energy they produced which ultimately is death being people will lay in the bed they make which if not for your savior you'd suffer for eternity. No one has none that until now. Only when you can accept that as truth will you have the ability to overcome the devil. This world is deemed the devils playground being the devil controls all people in it which is also why this world is deemed as a lie for all understanding comes from the mind. This world was never intended to be pleasurable for there's nothing pleasurable about death which is what this world is though the only thing that dies thanks to you savior is the physical which is the devil. Its all about being an overcomer. Not to overcome death for you havent the ability. What you have to understand is that if you want the good of anything you must first overcome the bad because as each day we exist, a person can only move forward or backwards as there's no middle for that would be nothing at all. The ruler of this world is the negative. For you to have any positive you must first overcome the negative all done by the way you perceive things around you. Energy which you produce you become done so by thought. The thing about is if you dont know that the devil is your.mind and automatically causes you to think negative and see negative then you'll never overcome the negative. Mind over matter. For the atoms which make you appear in the form making you who you are is 99.99% empty space . The other .111 is controlled by thought which makes your RNA which sends signals to a person DNA embedding every gene produced with intelligence. How you think of yourself youll become. Deem nothing bad thus nothing will be made bad by YOU.

I am assuming that you felt that was coherent.. I don't, let's see if anyone else does.
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
16-01-2016, 09:00 AM
(16-01-2016 08:58 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 08:06 AM)HeWalksInFlesh Wrote:  You are all forgiven for all has lost faith in God are strong enough to overcome this world. And believe that Christ isn't real as being a myth. First of all, let me begin with saying this, i am not preaching to you. Im giving you my eyes as to see things in my point of view. All wrong comes from the creator of wrong whicj is the devil whom no one has ever known until now what or where the devil is which is ones mind. When God gave you freewill it wasn't freewill of yourself but freewill of God, the devil and all God's angels. Since the devil formed a weapon upon God which was by design for with every word you speak and move you make consists of the production of negative energy therefore if not done through love one becomes the energy they produced which ultimately is death being people will lay in the bed they make which if not for your savior you'd suffer for eternity. No one has none that until now. Only when you can accept that as truth will you have the ability to overcome the devil. This world is deemed the devils playground being the devil controls all people in it which is also why this world is deemed as a lie for all understanding comes from the mind. This world was never intended to be pleasurable for there's nothing pleasurable about death which is what this world is though the only thing that dies thanks to you savior is the physical which is the devil. Its all about being an overcomer. Not to overcome death for you havent the ability. What you have to understand is that if you want the good of anything you must first overcome the bad because as each day we exist, a person can only move forward or backwards as there's no middle for that would be nothing at all. The ruler of this world is the negative. For you to have any positive you must first overcome the negative all done by the way you perceive things around you. Energy which you produce you become done so by thought. The thing about is if you dont know that the devil is your.mind and automatically causes you to think negative and see negative then you'll never overcome the negative. Mind over matter. For the atoms which make you appear in the form making you who you are is 99.99% empty space . The other .111 is controlled by thought which makes your RNA which sends signals to a person DNA embedding every gene produced with intelligence. How you think of yourself youll become. Deem nothing bad thus nothing will be made bad by YOU.

I am assuming that you felt that was coherent.. I don't, let's see if anyone else does.

Paragraphs would be a great help. I can't muddle through the wall of text...perhaps that's for the best. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post