The Irrational Nature Of Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: The Irrational Nature Of Atheism
(20-10-2012 09:47 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 09:26 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Ooh, that's nice. A religious website to back up your claims, and using the word stupid for one of the most scientifically accepted fact. Ruuuurl smart.

When the materialism of Rome falling created a vacuum the intellectuals had no place in the smouldering ruins. History repeats itself in, not only it's mythology but its insipid banality. You subscribe to the repetition of mythology.

Why else stand in the guise of the socially and politically incorrect? You don't protest Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny? You leave them to your myth grasping at the pseudo-intellectual short straw.

I'm not a Christian. Diametrically opposed to the knowledge that springs eternal on an emotional level you naturally object to.

An informed atheist on the brink of the second dark age a glimpse in the school house and the public square I grant you.

The educated were those instructed in math, for the sake of astrology. And the child raping priests ruled the day. They shouted their ignorant propaganda and enforced it in the school and the public square.

They diminished in shadow and unimaginable wealth.

Only to be replaced by science. Is it a remarkable achievement? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Now, in the school and the public square the likes of you, no more educated than the dispute between Galileo and Thomas Aquanis which you constantly remain ignorant of can save you now.
I apologize, I must have had a sign on that read "Spout unrelated ignorant theist bullshit" at me.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
20-10-2012, 09:55 PM
(20-10-2012 09:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Oh, I almost forgot something. If you want me to, I will refute Kent Hovind's video step by step for you, The Theist. Contrary to you, I actually have a clue about the subject.

Actually. I would greatly appreciate that. I think of you as an atheist. I'm pretty sure that to a greater or lesser extent we think of each other as idiots. I'm not going to deny that for my part. I'm fair and I'm honest. But you are right that I don't have a clue about the subject of evolution. I don't care. I don't see it as a threat or my beliefs as a threat to it. I see them as disagreeing and unlike some, I can handle disagreement if it makes sense to me.

If you do this thing for me I will listen to you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:But you are right that I don't have a clue about the subject of evolution.

And WE'RE the ignorant ones?

lolwut?

Son, even the Pope, your leader, recognizes that evolution is a thing now.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-10-2012, 09:57 PM
(20-10-2012 09:54 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I apologize, I must have had a sign on that read "Spout unrelated ignorant theist bullshit" at me.

Yeah, you did. Imagine what trouble that must have been to impose. Maybe you could drop that bullshit and either let the theist slide or come up with a fucking valid point, eh?

You guys like to call propaganda evidence, but shake the shit off your shoes or shut the fuck up is my advise.
20-10-2012, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 10:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
The etymology of a word makes no statement about the present meaning of a word. This dude is actually saying he is "reading minds". The etymology proves nothing regarding it's present meaning This entire argument is false. This week's Theist, needs a Linguists course, as well as a Logic course. This is literally a "linguistic fallacy". The writers of the Bible had very specific notions in their cultures, and systematics. Most of the gods of the Ancient Near East were "nature" gods, (ie storm gods, wind gods rain gods). Yahweh was a male god who "acted in history", (which is a change from the "nature gods"), but the FACT THEY MADE MALE statues of him, and his wife, PROVES they had specific ideas about what exactly he was.

Show me the poll, the study, and the standards, for the definition of "peculiar thinkers", old man.

Post all the bullshit you want from your Bible. It's a circular argument, attempting to prove Biblical concepts with Babble quotes,

Atheists are not angry, and atheists don't "angrily" do anything. Your false generalization invalidates any argument, as it indicates you are operating in bad faith. Quite to the contrary, you have provided us with many moments of laughter, and hilarity, reading your nonsense.

Posting random examples of god are irrelevant and the Fallacy of the False Analogy. Biblical scholars know that the assemblers of the Bible had very specific deities in mind.

The word "El" is not a Hebrew word, originally. Their culture got it from the Sumerians. You have no credentials in either Hebrew, or Biblical, (archaic), Hebrew, Semitic Languages, Greek, or even English. You have posted no references. With all your past egregious errors, there is no reason to accept anything you say about any subject.

No other uses need be denied, as "proving a negative" is impossible, which the The-Conflicted-Gay-Uneducated-Theist would know if had ever taken Logic 101. By that logic, we also must deny there is a 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto.

You are a patronizing pompous jerk, who has been banned everywhere he goes. Go educate yourself, before you think you're going to educate anyone else. I thank your non-existent god, I do not have anyone like you in my life.

See my post about your "prophesy" crap, in the "Yahweh" thread. You don't even know what a "prophet" is.

"Exodus 4:16; 7:1[/b] And he must speak for you to the people; and it must occur that he will serve as a mouth to you, and you will serve as God [Hebrew lelohim] to him. Consequently Jehovah said to Moses: "See, I have made you God [Hebrew elohim] to Pharaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet."

If you actually knew anything about prophesy, you would recognize the "mouthpiece" as the function of a prophet.

"Jeremiah 23:27[/b] They are thinking of making my people forget my name by means of their dreams that they keep relating each one to the other, just as their fathers forgot my name by means of Baal."

You DO realize you just refuted your entire argument there. If Baal, and Yahweh are different, your entire hypothesis is false. Heh heh.
Oh oh. Another "F" for another thread. If you don't shape up dude, you're gonna flunk out of Babble school. Then what would you do ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-10-2012, 09:59 PM
(20-10-2012 09:57 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 09:54 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I apologize, I must have had a sign on that read "Spout unrelated ignorant theist bullshit" at me.

Yeah, you did. Imagine what trouble that must have been to impose. Maybe you could drop that bullshit and either let the theist slide or come up with a fucking valid point, eh?

You guys like to call propaganda evidence, but shake the shit off your shoes or shut the fuck up is my advise.

Son, I'm trying to shake you off my shoe but you just wont budge.

brb, going to get a bit of wood.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-10-2012, 09:59 PM
(20-10-2012 09:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:But you are right that I don't have a clue about the subject of evolution.

And WE'RE the ignorant ones?

lolwut?

If we are talking about the Bible you are, most certainly, fucking ignorant. All of you. But what the hell do you care about, that, smartass? Huh?

About as much as I do evolution.
20-10-2012, 10:00 PM
(20-10-2012 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 09:57 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Yeah, you did. Imagine what trouble that must have been to impose. Maybe you could drop that bullshit and either let the theist slide or come up with a fucking valid point, eh?

Son, I'm trying to shake you off my shoe but you just wont budge.

brb, going to get a bit of wood.

Well, then, like I said. Piss off.
20-10-2012, 10:03 PM
(20-10-2012 09:57 PM)The Theist Wrote:  

Maybe if you had a actual *GOOD* point to make you wouldn't be having the floor whipped with your ass now would you? Hmmmm? Now sweetums, why not go do some research, or are you going to rant about how the floor isn't green?

My advice is to nut up or shut up. But really, you can't respond compliantly until someone touches a nerve, so your only option really is to nut up...

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-10-2012, 10:03 PM
(20-10-2012 09:59 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 09:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And WE'RE the ignorant ones?

lolwut?

If we are talking about the Bible you are, most certainly, fucking ignorant. All of you. But what the hell do you care about, that, smartass? Huh?

About as much as I do evolution.

Because we require more then a shitty book written by half retarded farmers in the middle east a couple thousand years ago that has no supporting evidence to explain to us certain things in the universe??
lolwut?
I don't see how that makes us ignorant. Quite the opposite in fact.

Quote:Well, then, like I said. Piss off.

Like I said son, I was here first.
Plus, people actually like me. (some of the time at least Tongue)