The Islamic State Gameplan????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: The Islamic State Gameplan????
(08-07-2016 09:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 09:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ......................

Am I being paranoid???

Nope...

I'm just considering the possibilities.........

Ok, another possibility,

It's the illuminati, they are trying to enact martial law to set up for their one world government.

Nawww.. it's not us.....er... ahhh... I mean THEM --- yeah --- it's not THEM......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-07-2016, 09:29 AM
(08-07-2016 06:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Before you dismiss this out of hand as bullshit --- keep in mind -- Islamic extremists have been known to willingly drive an airplane full of people into a building -- killing themselves --- so this isn't outside the realm of possibility.....

Could it be -----

Terrorist "A" goes to a hotbed city --- anyplace in the USA where the police and the black community have been at odds...... He then gets into a confrontation with a white police officer (easy to do -- simply pop a taillight, and drive around) --- which quickly escalates into Terrorist "A" getting killed by a police officer. It would also be easy to have some extras around with video cameras around -- to make sure to get the whole thing recorded --- and with care - make the officer look guilty as shit.

Now all terrorist "B" has to do - is wait for the protests to start --- and agitate in any way possible -- up to and including shooting police officers.

Now Terrorist "C" can come in, and start recruiting --- to help "fight the white oppression".......

Naaaaawwwwww

They wouldn't do some sneaky shit like that......

Would they???????????????????

It's implausible even if not impossible. Too many variables for dubious "benefits". ISIS wants maximum carnage with unambiguous recognition for their intellectual property rights.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
08-07-2016, 09:55 AM
OP are you insinuating that this guy just got *himself* shot to somehow undermine the power of the United States? Are you high?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-07-2016, 10:01 AM
(08-07-2016 09:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  OP are you insinuating that this guy just got *himself* shot to somehow undermine the power of the United States? Are you high?

Not high -- and not saying it was the case in Dallas . I think it's possible that ISIS will look at the events unfolding -- and decide they could do a lot of damage using US citizens, rioting - as a force multiplier.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Quote:They wouldn't do some sneaky shit like that......

Would they???????????????????

You wanna hear some sneaky shit? Listen to this guy. This interview was made 30 years ago.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Am I being paranoid???

Nope...

Ok, another possibility,

It's the illuminati, they are trying to enact martial law to set up for their one world government.

Shhhh! Don't blow our cover!

*secret handshake*

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
08-07-2016, 10:58 AM
(08-07-2016 09:06 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 08:36 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Of course, no criminal wont announce his crime in detail and advance. I never claimed this. Facepalm

I dont count on the honesty of mad people, but on their pride, because pride works for all people, sane or insane, rational or irrational. The difference between guerillas and religious terrorists is imho that the religious ones tend to feel the urge to confess any of their deeds, while guerillas (mostly) only care about winning the fight. For religious nuts its more than just winning, its about how they fight and win.
As far as i can remember, this kind of people who are absolutely convinced of what they do, always confess to their deed, once its done of course, its part of their crime. They dont kill innocent people just to kill them (according to their mad religious belief), they want everybody to know they did it! They also dont go and just "die for the good cause", like you suggested for Terrorist A (and what a guerilla may be doing). They want to die as martyrs taking heathens with them. The point of their belief is not to die for their belief, but to kill for it as well. Dying only works for them together with killing. Thats why they never blow themselves up alone.
They believe they go to some sort of heaven for this. Would you credit someone else for something that should make you go to heaven?
I may be wrong here, so go and shoot. Big Grin

What you are engaged in looks lather than a ad hoc justification for something that is most probably related to the rampant (gun) violence problem in the USA.
And if we are talking about what happened earlier today in Dallas, i will drop out of this discussion right now. This is as much as i am going to talk about gun violence in the states.
I wont discuss american gun violence, religious terrorism...maybe.

Wrong tree

bark elsewhere..

It wasnt me conjuring up absurd scenarios.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
08-07-2016, 11:15 AM

Am I being paranoid???

Nope...

Ok, another possibility,

My son mentioned followers of Charles Manson trying to start helter skelter. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-07-2016, 12:07 PM
My gamelan is to live my life as normal (relatively speaking) while staying in shape and keeping my terrorist murdering skills fresh in my spare time just in case a deployment opportunity comes up.

Keep it simple Tongue

'Murican Canadian
08-07-2016, 12:11 PM
I'm missing where this would occur against such proclaimed oppression to help create the islamic unified state.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson