The Islamic State Gameplan????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: The Islamic State Gameplan????
(08-07-2016 11:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 09:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ok, another possibility,

It's the illuminati, they are trying to enact martial law to set up for their one world government.

My son mentioned followers of Charles Manson trying to start helter skelter. Drinking Beverage

It's kinda what I was thinking..... It wouldn't be the first time, would it??

I'm not saying it's a SMART plan, or even a feasible one......

But face it -- when you're dealing with whackadoodles -- fuck near ANYTHING is possible........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: The Islamic State Gameplan????
Unlikely. ISIS, like most terrorist organizations, operates to create fear of themselves. Destabilizing a country isn't a priority (they probably couldn't achieve that anyway), what they want is for the average citizen to fear them and specifically them, not some "black uprising" - having that around would divide fear, which is worse for them. Also, they want to recruit as many muslims as they can - USA blacks aren't muslims, nor do they have muslim background (unlike immigrants in the EU) but they are, on average, more pious christians than whites, so they're more difficult to convert.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Naridar's post