The Israeli economy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2013, 08:40 PM
The Israeli economy
http://www.gumfilms.com/lab

This will get your fascist panties all wet.

This new doc made by Israelis shows that a huge part of their economy is the weapons industry. The doc also shows that they use Palestinians as test subjects for their new weapons.

How exactly would the world be worse off without a fascist racist nation like Israel?

Here come the atheists defense of a religious fascist state.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: The Israeli economy
(15-06-2013 08:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.gumfilms.com/lab

This new doc made by Israelis shows that a huge part of their economy is the weapons industry. The doc also shows that they use Palestinians as test subjects for their new weapons.

How exactly would the world be worse off without a fascist racist nation like Israel?

[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
15-06-2013, 09:48 PM
(15-06-2013 08:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 08:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://www.gumfilms.com/lab

I watched this for hours, expecting something new, but no, just endless trololo, much like I&I threads.
[+] 4 users Like BryanS's post
24-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Thank you for sharing this IandI. I can believe it, but don't let it get you down. We must expose the violence and hypocrisy that is occurring in this part of the world, but we must do so with a smile if that is possible, with a happy face. We must learn to be self-amused no matter what, or nobody is going to want to associate with us.
24-06-2013, 10:01 AM
The Israeli economy
(15-06-2013 09:48 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 08:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

I watched this for hours, expecting something new, but no, just endless trololo, much like I&I threads.

Troll = talking bad about governments we are instructed to love.

Conspiracy theorist = talking about governments we are instructes to love.

North korea can only dream of ever brain washing people to the extent that the west has.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
24-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Oh look.... more personal insults to I and I with no mention of the subject matter at hand (which for some reason I cannot see a video when the link loads, maybe its my ghostery app blocking it or something)

*massages ego*

But anyway seeing as i cannot watch the film I do a quick google and find this.....

Quote:By the end of the 1970s, the Israeli military industry was supplying 40 percent of Israel's military needs. But production runs solely for the domestic market resulted in high costs per item. The longer production runs necessary to lower unit costs created an imperative to export.
The government began a concerted marketing campaign, through diplomatic and military contacts, as well as news releases and exhibits at fairs. In later years a sales force of retired military officers eager for commissions fanned out over the globe. While the secrecy of the Israeli government makes it impossible to exactly calculate the volume of Israel's weapons sales abroad, the general consensus of analysts of the international arms trade indicates that between 1972 and 1980 Israel's arms exports soared, particularly in the latter part of that span, rising from $50 million to top $1 billion, and, with the possible exception of 1983, have remained over $1 billion annually. A 1986 estimate puts annual sales at "more than $ 1.25 billion. Since 1982 Israel has been ranked among the world's top ten arms producers.
The importance to the overall economy of the arms manufacturing sector also increased, with weapons exports estimated to have comprised 31 percent of industrial exports in 1975, up from 14 percent in 1967 and more recently 30 to 40 percent of Israel's industrial output. The arms industry employs "anywhere from 58,000 to as many as 120,000 Israelis," or, taking the lower figure, percent of the industrial labor force, with the biggest unit, Israel Aircraft Industries, the nation's largest employer, carrying 20,000 on its payroll.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Global...Indus.html

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Israel makes weapons, what's your point?
Heaps of countries make weapons.

If we are bashing countries for weapon production then of all countries we should be bashing the USSR considering it created the AK-47 which is the weapon responsible for more death then any other weapon in human history.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-06-2013, 10:27 AM
(24-06-2013 10:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  Oh look.... more personal insults to I and I with no mention of the subject matter at hand

Which is pretty much exactly what he wants since he can't seem to help but insult his intended audience.....come to think of it, discussing the subject matter at hand with him doesn't really come out that much better than just dismissing him right off the bat.

Why do we still pay attention to this troll again? Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-06-2013, 10:30 AM
(24-06-2013 10:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  Troll = talking bad about governments we are instructed to love.

Conspiracy theorist = talking about governments we are instructes to love.

North korea can only dream of ever brain washing people to the extent that the west has.

Oh, there are plenty of things to criticise about Israel.

Your nonsensical and sensationalist OP is not the way to endgender fruitful discussion of them.
25-06-2013, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 03:09 AM by DeepThought.)
Based on the article Bemore dug up....

1 Billion/year is a drop in a bucket. Whoopdy fucking doo.... Drinking Beverage

In 2012 they made ~7 billion for the military industrial sector in overseas trading.

Their GDP is 235 Billion. Yeah, I doubt it will hurt them allot if that went away...

Breaking News
Due to the backlash caused by I&I's forum post the world has decided to stop buying Israeli weapons cutting ~7 billion from their budget this year.

With the annual growth rate of the gdp at roughly 5% and 5% of 235 billion being ~12 billion we decided we don't give a shit.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post