The Israeli economy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: The Israeli economy
Note on the Israeli "miracle economy" claim. I've never heard anyone make that claim before. I thought it was very well known that the Israeli state was sustained by US "aid". That the number one recipient of US aid per person, being hundreds of times larger than the second closest recipient, is Israel.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2013, 03:40 AM
lolololol "Religious Facist Nation" ROFL....I really don't have anything else to add.

go home I&I, you're drunk.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
25-06-2013, 03:55 AM
The Israeli economy
(25-06-2013 03:40 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  lolololol "Religious Facist Nation" ROFL....I really don't have anything else to add.

go home I&I, you're drunk.

You seem to think Israel is all about freedom and a secular nation? What planet do you live on?
25-06-2013, 04:31 AM
I never said Secular...but i think you need to look up the definition of Fascist.

I've seen your hate towards Jews in other threads, but nobody has really asked this question: What did the jews do to you that made you hate them so much? I mean, I've been screamed at and harrassed by christians, even assaulted by a select few....But it hasn't caused me to violently oppose everything they do. What happened to you to make you hate them so much?

Or are you just a retarded force fed anti-semite that is a product of your environment? See? I can insult my audience at the end of my rants too!!!!!

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
[+] 1 user Likes Likos02's post
25-06-2013, 05:40 AM
The Israeli economy
(25-06-2013 04:31 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  I never said Secular...but i think you need to look up the definition of Fascist.

I've seen your hate towards Jews in other threads, but nobody has really asked this question: What did the jews do to you that made you hate them so much? I mean, I've been screamed at and harrassed by christians, even assaulted by a select few....But it hasn't caused me to violently oppose everything they do. What happened to you to make you hate them so much?

Or are you just a retarded force fed anti-semite that is a product of your environment? See? I can insult my audience at the end of my rants too!!!!!

This is an atheist forum right? Why would I not hate religious scum? I criticize Muslims like Alqaeda much more often on this forum, have you noticed that?

I predicted stupid fucks like you in the OP. I knew there were pretend atheists on here that get boners for religious fascist scum. Wait what's next, a defense of Saudi Arabia? You are a joke.
25-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Just Because I don't agree with religious teachings doesn't mean that I hate religious PEOPLE. There is a difference, but for some reason you hate the people, rather than the teachings they have been force fed. I don't blame the People for their environment, I simply try to change the environment.

25-06-2013, 06:40 AM
I&I, your criticisms of Al-Qaeda seem to centre around the claim that they are american puppets - so you're really only criticising america there. Your criticism of Israel seem more specifically anti-semitic. It's strange because on the face of it Israel would seem a better fit to the role of american puppet.

I don't see any serious criticism of religion in your posts, only paranoia, disgust and hatred of people based on broad labels and what "they" are doing. So now anyone who asks that you seriously back up your claims or digs into your claims is a "fake atheist"? What do you think an atheist is? You don't seem to understand what the term means. Surely someone who doesn't use the term in any standard sense is more in danger of being a "fake" atheist than someone who asks you to speak clearly and think clearly about what you believe and why you believe it.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
25-06-2013, 08:14 AM
The Israeli economy
(25-06-2013 06:02 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  Just Because I don't agree with religious teachings doesn't mean that I hate religious PEOPLE. There is a difference, but for some reason you hate the people, rather than the teachings they have been force fed. I don't blame the People for their environment, I simply try to change the environment.

I hate stupid people that condone fascism and fascist governments. Most people in Israel and Muslim nations love, condone, and accept their nations fascist tendencies.
25-06-2013, 08:20 AM
The Israeli economy
(25-06-2013 06:40 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I&I, your criticisms of Al-Qaeda seem to centre around the claim that they are american puppets - so you're really only criticising america there. Your criticism of Israel seem more specifically anti-semitic. It's strange because on the face of it Israel would seem a better fit to the role of american puppet.

I don't see any serious criticism of religion in your posts, only paranoia, disgust and hatred of people based on broad labels and what "they" are doing. So now anyone who asks that you seriously back up your claims or digs into your claims is a "fake atheist"? What do you think an atheist is? You don't seem to understand what the term means. Surely someone who doesn't use the term in any standard sense is more in danger of being a "fake" atheist than someone who asks you to speak clearly and think clearly about what you believe and why you believe it.

That is a classic "if you are critical of Israel....well you must be an anti-Semite".

Can one be critical of Israel without being called an anti-Semite? Or are all criticisms just all lumped into the category of "anti-Semite"?

Remember when right wingers would say that people who are critical of the U.S. Hate the U.S.? That obviously is stupid and is method to avoid the cricism. Why are you using the same stupid techniques when it comes to Israel? How does criticism = hate?

My criticism of Alqaeda comes from being an atheist and criticizing the most extreme parts of Islam, just like my criticism of the extremists in Judaism.
25-06-2013, 09:06 PM
(25-06-2013 08:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 06:02 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  Just Because I don't agree with religious teachings doesn't mean that I hate religious PEOPLE. There is a difference, but for some reason you hate the people, rather than the teachings they have been force fed. I don't blame the People for their environment, I simply try to change the environment.

I hate stupid people that condone fascism and fascist governments. Most people in Israel and Muslim nations love, condone, and accept their nations fascist tendencies.

Again, You need to look up the definition of fascism. Your blind hate toward something you personally despise reminds me of McCarthy and the red scare