The Israeli economy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 06:45 AM
The Israeli economy
(25-06-2013 09:06 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 08:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  I hate stupid people that condone fascism and fascist governments. Most people in Israel and Muslim nations love, condone, and accept their nations fascist tendencies.

Again, You need to look up the definition of fascism. Your blind hate toward something you personally despise reminds me of McCarthy and the red scare

Blind hatred of fascism is bad?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: The Israeli economy
let me clarify...Blind hatred for something you do not understand or know nothing about.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
27-06-2013, 08:07 AM
I know enough about the Israeli government as much as one needs to know to smell fascist scum.

What do you know about it the Israeli government? Drinking Beverage
27-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey Likos check this cool pics out.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Aerial+v...38&bih=910
27-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Israel is a militarist apartheid state that has seized Palestinian lands and subjugated Palestinian people. They did not set the gears in motion, western decree did, but never the less their actions have proven deplorable in their quest to 'retake the holy land.' They kill and beat innocent people, they displace people from their families lands and then bloody them in the streets when they protest and round them up into ghettos and segregate or block access to public services. It's like watching the victim of child abuse beating the pulp out of his own kid.... The Israelis are becoming the Germans.

I'm with I and I on this even if opens every thread by calling me a fascist.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2013, 08:34 AM
(27-06-2013 08:19 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Israel is a militarist apartheid state that has seized Palestinian lands and subjugated Palestinian people. They did not set the gears in motion, western decree did, but never the less their actions have proven deplorable in their quest to 'retake the holy land.' They kill and beat innocent people, they displace people from their families lands and then bloody them in the streets when they protest and round them up into ghettos and segregate or block access to public services. It's like watching the victim of child abuse beating the pulp out of his own kid.... The Israelis are becoming the Germans.

I'm with I and I on this even if opens every thread by calling me a fascist.

You are now also an anti-semite, you know that is coming soon right. :roll eyes:

for some reason many groups of people/nations and individuals repeat the same abusive strategies that once oppressed them and use them against other people.
28-06-2013, 03:25 AM
hey, is someone bad mouthing the germans again?

I and I, I have solidarity with you. People don't know what you and I know. they don't want to know, or they aren't read to know, or they can't access the critical information that would impact them. They've been lied to their whole lives.. in fact, even when they see what's happening, it's as it is written somewhere, people are even impressed by strong and cunning tyrannical governments, because they respect and hold in awe these qualities, even moreso than they like a good government which is weak or liberal

Myself I think anti-conspiracy theorists are stupid. It's loaded language anyway. My dear Rothschild, we promise you the state of Israel which we don't yet possess.. because you gained control of our nation through usury and speculation, international finance and tricking that napoleon won.

We have to be destroyers and exposes, and educators, and spanners in their works, but we have to be happy doing it, we have to educate and destroy through comedy and humor and entertainment or self-amusement.. otherwise we will just be pissed off and nobody will listen and we will get more pissed off and fewer people will listen. But know you are not alone in your view
28-06-2013, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 07:41 AM by Hafnof.)
(25-06-2013 08:20 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(25-06-2013 06:40 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I&I, your criticisms of Al-Qaeda seem to centre around the claim that they are american puppets - so you're really only criticising america there. Your criticism of Israel seem more specifically anti-semitic. It's strange because on the face of it Israel would seem a better fit to the role of american puppet.
That is a classic "if you are critical of Israel....well you must be an anti-Semite".

Can one be critical of Israel without being called an anti-Semite? Or are all criticisms just all lumped into the category of "anti-Semite"?

I think it's perfectly possible to criticise Israel without appealing to racial undertones or overtones. I've spent time on the street protesting Israel's actions with respect to Palestine.

I believe that Israel has a right to exist by virtue of the fact that it does exist and is a going concern. Arguing that the state itself should be disbanded or undone is trying to uncook an omelette and I think would cause more problems than it would solve. With the framework that right to exist entails I'm more than happy to criticise the actions of the Israeli government and her people. I do think it's important to draw a clear line between acceptable behaviour and unacceptable behaviour of the state, though. If you can't say what needs to change... if you can't say what an acceptable situation would look like then you have little or no cause for protest.

The factual content of the OP reads as follows:
Israel produces weapons and a "huge" percentage of their economy comes from this industry.
There is an unsourced accusation that the Israeli weapons industry uses Palestinians as involuntary test subjects for weapons testing.

On the first point, there is nothing necessarily wrong with this situation. Weapons are a legitimate industry like many others.
On the second point, there is nothing in your post as yet that gives me cause to believe the claim. If there was then I would be happy to go out on the streets and demand such testing stopped.
Collectively your points do not address or even approach the question of Israeli statehood, and I don't understand why you think they do.

(28-06-2013 03:25 AM)viking Wrote:  Myself I think anti-conspiracy theorists are stupid. It's loaded language anyway. My dear Rothschild, we promise you the state of Israel which we don't yet possess.. because you gained control of our nation through usury and speculation, international finance and tricking that napoleon won.

Now we're getting to the real antisemitism. The Rothschilds? That's some serious "Jews control the world" malarkey you have going on there.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post