The Jewish Question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2013, 02:44 PM
The Jewish Question.
Jews make up no more than 3% of the population, yet they make up 50% of the top 200 intellectuals, 40% of the Nobel Prize winners in science and economics, 20% of the profs at the top universities, 40% of the partners of the top law firms and financial institutions, 59% of the producers of the top grossing Hollywood films, 37% of the winners of the national medal of science, 80% of the chairmen and presidents of the Federal Reserve Bank and its Districts, 25% of the Executive branch czars to the President, and 50% of the world's chess champions. (Jews and the New American Scene, 1995)

Does anyone still question the idea that Jews have disproportionate power and influence in politics and academia?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: The Jewish Question.
And what do you propose to do about this ?
09-05-2013, 02:58 PM
(09-05-2013 02:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  And what do you propose to do about this ?

Lobotomise them. That'll teach them for being intellectuals and Nobel Prize winners Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
09-05-2013, 03:04 PM
(09-05-2013 02:58 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(09-05-2013 02:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  And what do you propose to do about this ?

Lobotomise them. That'll teach them for being intellectuals and Nobel Prize winners Dodgy

It'll never work. Their political lobby is too powerful. And they control the banks. And the military. Oh my God, what shall we do ? They control even the posters on this forum !!!!! ???? !!!!

The *only* solution is joining a neo-nazi Hitler youth group ! They won't lobotomize us, we'll do it first !
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
(09-05-2013 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  It'll never work. Their political lobby is too powerful. And they control the banks. And the military. Oh my God, what shall we do ? They control even the posters on this forum !!!!! ???? !!!!

The *only* solution is joining a neo-nazi Hitler youth group ! They won't lobotomize us, we'll do it first !
Ah, but you seem to forget that we have I&I on our side. That guy is worth his weight in gold.

And we'll do it by stealth.

Speaking of, your ticket to Wannsee is in the mail. Mum's the word.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
09-05-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 01:04 AM by FSM_scot.)
Why do people feel the need to sockpuppet to troll. its sad.
Ah well no big loss.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
09-05-2013, 04:07 PM
The Jewish Question.
Someone's religious belief has nothing to do with their intellect and there is no such thing as a historical cohesive jewish ethnic group or race. Most of the self titled "Jews" are as European as they come. European descendents do own and control most of the worlds resources regardless of what religion they are. The richest guy in the world is from Spanish (Europe) origin.
09-05-2013, 04:48 PM
The QUESTION is whether a disproportionate number of a group of people in structures of power was based on DISCRIMINATION.

Were people chosen because of a specific attribute that has nothing to do with job or position? If so, that's a grave injustice and evil.

If not, then no.

The common explanation for why "Jews" have an extraordinary disproportionate presence in positions of media, banking, politics, etc is because their culture values and encourages unity, education, and wealth. Which is unique compared to all other cultures.
09-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Can anyone remind me when the last law was written by, and then signed by a majority of, jews, that caused some sort of catastrophe, please? I almost wish another species would evolve into sentience just to give people something to hate other than each other! As far as I'm concerned, Jews can't be all bad; they did kill Christ Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-05-2013, 12:41 AM
(09-05-2013 03:29 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Why do people feel the need to sockpuppet to troll. its sad.
Ah well no big loss.

FSM, suggest not to show IP address in public post ? Even if troll...