The Job Search Begins...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: The Job Search Begins...
Don't forget to look at the big hospitals/medical/clinic/academic systems in your area. I think most major hospitals/systems always are looking for purchasing people.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-01-2016, 05:14 PM
(07-01-2016 12:48 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Try http://www.usajobs.gov

If there is one thing the US government is going to be doing for the foreseeable future it is buying stuff.

This. Goobermint been berry berry good to me.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear Erx...I am right there with you after getting the news today that my job will end by the end of next month, if not before. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-01-2016, 05:35 PM
I ended up in a string of companies that closed......

I eventually just looked at it as an enforced vacation...... Three times I drew over 11 months....

It was great when Michigan stopped requiring you to stand in line at the unemployment office.......

I got laid off once, right after I got my first cellphone. (analog Samsung) and got to call "MARVIN" -- the Michigan unemployment service, with telephone reporting.......

I called from all over the country on a motorcycle road trip........... The lady I was living with at the time also got laid off.... We were on the road for 7 weeks....

Direct deposit was the shit....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-01-2016, 08:28 PM
(07-01-2016 01:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't forget to look at the big hospitals/medical/clinic/academic systems in your area. I think most major hospitals/systems always are looking for purchasing people.

Ohmy

I didn't know they still did that!

Consider

"Dr Knoxomai" does have a certain ring to it.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-01-2016, 08:44 PM
I guess if purchasing is all you know you could hardly start a business and work for your self, but that is how I solved the problem of unreliable jobs, I started my own business and over the next 28 years helped about 20 illegal aliens to obtain legal papers for the USA.
[+] 3 users Like DerFish's post
07-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Aw dang, I'm sorry, Erx Undecided Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-01-2016, 09:05 PM
(07-01-2016 08:44 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I guess if purchasing is all you know you could hardly start a business and work for your self, but that is how I solved the problem of unreliable jobs, I started my own business and over the next 28 years helped about 20 illegal aliens to obtain legal papers for the USA.

A printing company?

That's a good idea.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
07-01-2016, 10:08 PM
(07-01-2016 01:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Don't forget to look at the big hospitals/medical/clinic/academic systems in your area. I think most major hospitals/systems always are looking for purchasing people.

I can't be too specific, but yeah, what he said Wink
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
08-01-2016, 10:40 AM
(07-01-2016 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 08:44 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I guess if purchasing is all you know you could hardly start a business and work for your self, but that is how I solved the problem of unreliable jobs, I started my own business and over the next 28 years helped about 20 illegal aliens to obtain legal papers for the USA.

A printing company?

That's a good idea.

Angel

Particularly since that is sort of what our failing company does...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel