The KKK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2015, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 08:26 PM by TheBear.)
The KKK
Not surprising, the Mississippi KKK is not happy about the overturning of the same-sex marriage ban in Alabama.

Fucking morons.

Here's the article.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: The KKK
Why am I not suprised that stories like these always come out of the Southern nit of the US?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
16-02-2015, 08:34 PM
When I moved to SC in the late 80s, I swear I thought the Klan was a thing of the past. Once I moved off the military base I found out otherwise....they were alive and well and public...freaked me out! I would see them marching along the road to where we lived in their robes - usually four of them. A sign would go up one weekend a month promoting their rally - held right next to the Girl Scout camp. On those weekends there would be a steady stream of vans and pickups with rebel flags and KKK painted on them heading toward the town where we lived. I thought I was in the twilight zone...though they did get pushed somewhat underground a few years later, they were still present.

The last few years of my dad's life he lived in rural NC. His neighbor was a great guy who was a wonderful friend and help to my dad through his failing health. Then I was told he was a 'card carrying Klan member'...holy crap. Though I still appreciated his assistance with my dad, I could never look at him the same way after that.

Still amazes me that a group like that exists.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-02-2015, 08:43 PM
The KKK is not relevant anymore. Nothing they say matters.
[Image: fitted.jpg?1296392325]

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 3 users Like Res Publica's post
16-02-2015, 08:50 PM
(16-02-2015 08:43 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The KKK is not relevant anymore. Nothing they say matters.

That depends on who you are and where you are.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Good. Maybe normal people who are against this will see the KKK being so against it and it will make them question their thinking.

Maybe a purple hippo with pink dots will fly up to my window and fly me on an adventure around the world too.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-02-2015, 08:59 PM
(16-02-2015 08:27 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Why am I not suprised that stories like these always come out of the Southern nit of the US?

There could be something in the water. Plus, all that inbreeding going on.

Hmmmmm .......Their way of thinking reminds me of .......... Nazi Germany. Consider
Ooops! Did I think that or post it? Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
16-02-2015, 09:02 PM
(16-02-2015 08:43 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The KKK is not relevant anymore. Nothing they say matters.
[Image: fitted.jpg?1296392325]

I was looking at some of the patches on her costume.
Notice how they endorse things that many, maybe even most people would consider reasonable or even good? This seems to be a common practice among groups who have a darker ulterior motive hidden behind a facade of 'righteousness.'
For example, the POW/MIA patch, seems like a good cause they support until you realize they only care about what they consider the 'right kind' of POW'S.
Groups like this disgust me.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Sometimes I daydream about really off-the-beaten-path things. If I had the power I would stick ISIL and the KKK on a deserted island, give them swords and machetes and let them Duke it out (get it? David Duke it out?).

Whoever was left standing would be set on fire - if ISIL then inside a cage, if KKK nailed to a cross.

One can only dream.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-02-2015, 09:26 PM
(16-02-2015 09:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sometimes I daydream about really off-the-beaten-path things. If I had the power I would stick ISIL and the KKK on a deserted island, give them swords and machetes and let them Duke it out (get it? David Duke it out?).

Whoever was left standing would be set on fire - if ISIL then inside a cage, if KKK nailed to a cross.

One can only dream.

I always thought it'd be cool, just once, for the Gov to (instead of sending 18yo's) round up all the KKK members, &/or the bat-shit crazy militia groups, etc etc... and send them into the fight! It couldn't take too much to convince their ignorant asses they'd be saving whiteness by shooting brown people (who in this case just happen to need killing before they burn anyone else alive but we don't have to tell them that )!
Maybe supply them with water that makes them sterile! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post