The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-03-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: The LC
For those of you have just joined this number, the prophet's work is divided into early, middle, and late Gwynnies. This thread illustrates the brilliance of some of JohnnyC's early work before it became corrupted by hints of sanity here and there. The clarity of the early work is unparalleled among the contemporary prophets.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Objectively god.

drumroll please... your prophet is on the job:

yourself

We ain't talking about god, they are talking about god, thus the honest answer to the question of which god we worship is yourself.

Since revealed religion by definition must flow from the prophets, and I prophet is definitely a human; the only god ever actually worshiped was oneself.

Myself includes the monkey pounding on the typewriter and the conceptual framework of the Gwynnite - which without the monkey, just loves.

That's a safe god, there.

True name of god, from earlier.

You know I love a bunch of atheists and shit, but one thing that cranks my gears is how often we just cannot have a conversation. It's like, cite this and source that and show me the damn evidence.

While it is not easier to believe in god, my story has become that god is the first non-existent thing known.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-03-2017, 03:48 PM
(12-03-2017 03:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...
While it is not easier to believe in god, my story has become that god is the first non-existent thing known.

From existent unknown to non-existent known.

Is that a demotion or a promotion?

Huh

Find all posts by this user
12-03-2017, 03:55 PM
(12-03-2017 03:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 03:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...

From existent unknown to non-existent known.

Is that a demotion or a promotion?

Huh

Yes.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post