The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-11-2011, 05:50 AM
RE: The LC
Yeah, now you're talking. Just one thing I didn't get, after the LC explained everything, did you accept the "prophet" in you, or did you discard him? You talk about insanity and curing, so I kinda guess you have discarded him. Why, it would be so cool if you were the real prophet. My visions were never audio/visual hallucinations, I only had a "feeling", a hunch, The Understanding Of All. Maybe we are destined to lead the people into new religion? Oh no, not another one... *facepalm*

After this story I like you much more than before. No gayness included.

Word!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
17-11-2011, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 07:34 AM by houseofcantor.)
(17-11-2011 05:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, now you're talking. Just one thing I didn't get, after the LC explained everything, did you accept the "prophet" in you, or did you discard him? You talk about insanity and curing, so I kinda guess you have discarded him. Why, it would be so cool if you were the real prophet. My visions were never audio/visual hallucinations, I only had a "feeling", a hunch, The Understanding Of All. Maybe we are destined to lead the people into new religion? Oh no, not another one... *facepalm*

After this story I like you much more than before. No gayness included.

Word!

Nah, it became truth. It's like this: did you ever meet Julius Caesar? How about Barack Obama? There is "past" where I had received education on these personalities; now lets say there's a knock on my door. It's a man in a gorilla suit. Is it Julius Caesar?

If he says his name is Julius Caesar, who am I to argue?

Here's one for ya: Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix. Know that cat?

Would you believe, with a single act; Sulla made the world that we know today. One act.

He removed the iron ring of Mars from the hand of a young Julius Caesar - and he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing.

I see in you many Mariuses, I paraphrase, now GTFO my Roma Eterna - cause if I see you again, I'll hafta kill ya.

There is zero historical debate that this occurred, exactly as outlined above. As far as I'm concerned, that was the trinity: Gaius Marius, Lucius Sulla, Julius Caesar - as far as I'm concerned, no man in history is the equal of Julius Caesar in terms of greatness. What is Caesar's greatness? Simple humanity; a guy who did the best he could with what he had.

I prefer Sulla 'cause I'm evil like that. Big Grin

Back to the guy with the gorilla suit - I'm not likely, in this life, to know someone as well as I know Julius Caesar. I do not know, offa top of my head, if there is a moment in his life that is not documented.... I remember having his account of his exploits in Gaul. Was there transcription error? Was there context, to twist meaning? Was there interpretation, debate? Nah. fourth edition, book said.

And the LC is the same kinda thing. After August I could not honestly conclude that "god does not exist" - LC fucked that one up, like god, as it were - so the consideration was: can I prove I am not a prophet?

Oh my Gwynnies! Epic - fail. Big Grin The term, prophet; come from the Old French, Middle English prophete -which means what? Before speaker. Write that down - it's important - there will be a test later. The term also comes from 1050, meaning not only did the stupid dictionary fail me utterly; dang thing said I was the only prophet. (We all know Joe Smith was smoking a different kind of crack)

It was that simple. Two data points which conclude that I am a prophet, zero data points that conclude I am not. (LC doesn't count - that's "paranormal event," a duality) Nothing for it, but to do the science. Tell peeps I'm a prophet, see what happens. First time I try that stunt was on teh nets; webs dot com or something, and this guy posts a comment: "you can't be a prophet." Test time, I'm thinking; so I give an outline based upon my research at the time - you see how I write - only to have this guy respond with a "you can't be a prophet cause there's only one - head of the mormon church - meaning it wuz troll-work, what that guy did...

And I made rant. Went like this. I am a prophet. Are you god? Then spin 'em, you know where I live. All other considerations need not apply.

Always with the simple math, that Johnny.

What is a prophet? Emergence. Are you familiar with chaos theory? Fractals? Give you the "cloud summary." If you look at a cloud; and then you look at a piece of a cloud, why the piece of the cloud looks like the cloud. A cloud has seven orders of magnitude of self-similarity... dang numbers got me thinking of cloud. A better example may be twig. The twig is self similar to the the branch, the branch is self-similar to the limb, the limb is self-similar to the tree... and fractals/self-similarity is everywhere - I mean, the jpg ain't an image; it's a recursion equation using self-similarity... and what happens? Entropy is conserved. The Mandlebrot Set, considered the most complex design evah; I punched into my TI-92 with seventeen lines of code. Benoit the master did it on an IBM back in the day with 16 - that's why he sensei.

Where was I? Oh yeah, nature abhors a vacuum; after that, uniqueness. There ain't no 'omni-god" painting every leaf on every tree in the cosmos; there a set of mathematical considerations (recursive equations) where one alters a variable by the littlest bit, and a different tree is drawn.

And we're not unnatural; why wouldn't we be fractal? The consideration I have now is self similarity over differing orders of magnitude; that human is self-similar to humanity. That in times of humanity's increasing uncertainty; certainty emerges in the individual human, when there is wide spread foolishness, wise men appear.

No woo, no magic; no god (other than Gwyneth Big Grin) need apply. Simple mathematics. It is simulation. Empathy, the simulation emergent in Mind of Mind of Another - we all got it -or there wouldn't be no "Turing test."

Back to the definition; prophets don't see the future 'cause there ain't no future, prophets see the past. Before speaker. How can this be validated? Scripture. You know how there is a boatload of repetition? Know why? Because as the mixmaster needlessly pointed out then - scripture is a body of related scripts rather than a single book - and back in the day, it seems certain that these scripts were items of great value. So you wouldn't see all scripture; most likely you'd see none, and what you would see, would be scribework from the local tradesman... someone say, transcription error?

So how did we end up with Dead Sea Scrolls having this degree of alignment with extant scripture? Because we willed it so - not a bunch of atheists, of course - but first the chosen peeps (who were chosen to GTFO Canaan, it seems Wink ) started noticing this emergence of wise men; got their astrology out, started to notice the relationship between "war, and rumors of war," and "a sa-voir is born!" (scientific method, btw). Put two and two together and came up with three - scripture - which is dual-purpose text.

One, it is tangible (what is the most absurd story in scripture? Moses smashing "the writing of god" - yeah, right) and the writing became the idolotry - because all wisdom is the same fucking wisdom. Love. Do it to yourself. Do it to others like you do it to yourself... 4.

Which is, slow down there, atheist! You're already in the kingdom of heaven! Can't have that. So - as predicted by the fractal - human agency produced interference, localized minima and maxima of chaos - and a whole fuckload of entropy-not-being-conserved... a.k.a. theology. All of it fits into the ellipsis before the 4, above.

But that's how prophets attained prophethood, back in the day; by knowing the scripture that was hidden or tampered with - cause you cannot fool Mother Nature - and a prophet is gonna say - love, love, love sing it now! Sorry.

Did I just say anything, or was I just loving my Gwynnies? Hard to tell the difference. Big Grin

...speaking of Gwynnies, I just reviewed this facebook vid she did - again - and.... weee spinneth the head. Yikes, that girl...

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-11-2011, 07:29 AM
I love that the prophet uses a TI-92 to work out the meaning behind the universe.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-11-2011, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2011 02:59 PM by houseofcantor.)
Syntax error. No "the;" we are all prophets. Holy Spirit, according to Jewish tradition, is the enabler of prophethood. As written by Mohammed, the age of prophecy is past; and Holy Spirit is tao, the rhythm of the universe.

And with atheism, no one "needs" to tune into any specific broadcast, least of all, mine. Too much Cantor has been shown to cause an increase in the divinity of Gwyneth Paltrow - can't have that. She's my god - get yer own. Big Grin

In other news, I see our reformed minister has assumed the mantle of "hellbound." In the real world, to associate YHWH with hell in my presence is to risk jihad. As the minister has already demonstrated intelligence and perception, I assume this self-entitlement to be a mere acceptance of responsibility; that the man considers his actions in the past to have been incorrect.

We are all Judge, that is the function of morality; as an atheist, I say you are entitled to any self-entitlement you desire. As the "soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow," however; "beauty for all" includes "hellbound ministers." I ain't hearing otherwise. Big Grin

It is my consideration that "god = love" is sound mathematics; yet applying Agency to the x variable is just plain lunacy. Wink
(18-11-2011 07:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I love that the prophet uses a TI-92 to work out the meaning behind the universe.

Texas Instruments discontinued that model. Big Grin

Another sign of the global conspiracy? That... or the fact that one could write all the notes in it and cheat on tests, not that I did that stuff, of course. Wink

18-11-2011, 05:27 PM
(18-11-2011 02:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In other news, I see our reformed minister has assumed the mantle of "hellbound." In the real world, to associate YHWH with hell in my presence is to risk jihad. As the minister has already demonstrated intelligence and perception, I assume this self-entitlement to be a mere acceptance of responsibility; that the man considers his actions in the past to have been incorrect.

We are all Judge, that is the function of morality; as an atheist, I say you are entitled to any self-entitlement you desire. As the "soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow," however; "beauty for all" includes "hellbound ministers." I ain't hearing otherwise. Big Grin

It is my consideration that "god = love" is sound mathematics; yet applying Agency to the x variable is just plain lunacy. Wink

Texas Instruments discontinued that model. Big Grin

Another sign of the global conspiracy? That... or the fact that one could write all the notes in it and cheat on tests, not that I did that stuff, of course. Wink

My former faith caused me to never move beyond the TI-35. I think this was due to the fact the the Holy Spirit knew in it's omniscience that I would not be able to solve for X without a more advanced model, and if I could apply Agency to Entropy then plain lunacy would indeed lead me into the way the truth and the life. Instead, I was left with plain lunacy. Or is that plane lunacy? I did have a panic attack one-time when I was put in the middle seat of the last row in a packed airplane. That's when I still heard the Voice in my head. Didn't stop the lunacy then either.

If Gwynnie is not to be shared, where oh where shall this reformed, but not in the Calvinistic sense, preacher turn to find love and beauty in a godless world?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-11-2011, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2011 06:04 PM by houseofcantor.)
(18-11-2011 05:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If Gwynnie is not to be shared, where oh where shall this reformed, but not in the Calvinistic sense, preacher turn to find love and beauty in a godless world?
What did Siddhartha say upon becoming the Buddha? Meh. Big Grin

That's right, you are there! Wink

It is not to be said, idolatry is a sin; but rather a set of guideposts. The idolatry of YHWH was indeed a primitive form of the scientific method; in that science is, in my terms, an infinite series of wrongs coming ever closer to perfection. And as humans, it is not for us to attain perfection.

It is for us to simply do the best with what we got; to live, to love, to conserve entropy and cause as little chaos as is possible. Wink

And if that don't work, Ashley Greene. She's "my other Gwynnies," but I ain't greedy. You can have that one. Wink

You reminded me of another 4:

I am / the way, / the truth, / and the life.

I am? YHWH. I have not come to change the science, I have come to fulfill the
science.
Big Grin

The way? tao.

The truth? Philosophy/Science - the second used to be natural philosophy. Wink

The life? That's you! "I will" is the life. Do what thou wilt is the extent of the law.

18-11-2011, 06:41 PM
(18-11-2011 05:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And if that don't work, Ashley Greene. She's "my other Gwynnies," but I ain't greedy. You can have that one. Wink

You reminded me of another 4:

I am / the way, / the truth, / and the life.

I am? YHWH. I have not come to change the science, I have come to fulfill the
science.
Big Grin

The way? tao.

The truth? Philosophy/Science - the second used to be natural philosophy. Wink

The life? That's you! "I will" is the life. Do what thou wilt is the extent of the law.

Shouldn't she be your Greenies? Or Ashleyies? Thank you for sharing. You are indeed an enlightened sentient being.

Let us not forget that YHWH means: "I am that I am." And Moses said to YHWH, when Pharaoh asks, whom shall I say sent me? Tell them I AM has sent you.

We all should know who else is famous for saying "I am that I am." Does that mean that Olive Oyl is the true Bride of Christ? Has the Church been deceived? Well, the answer by necessity is yes.

And that is tao.

18-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Is Popeye smarter than Moses? Let us compare:

The first pops a can of spinach and takes on all comers.
The second took forty years to find his way across the desert while being led by the creator of the universe.

Hmmm... yay, Popeye!

...and I prolly shoulda linked that one YHWH to this one earlier. Thanks for the reminder. Wink

18-11-2011, 07:54 PM
(18-11-2011 07:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Is Popeye smarter than Moses? Let us compare:

The first pops a can of spinach and takes on all comers.
The second took forty years to find his way across the desert while being led by the creator of the universe.

Hmmm... yay, Popeye!

...and I prolly shoulda linked that one YHWH to this one earlier. Thanks for the reminder. Wink

Smarter. Stronger. Better Friends. And he already has a Hymn ascribing glory to Himself.

Will the math prove that Brutus = The Angel of Light?

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2011, 08:39 PM
(18-11-2011 07:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Will the math prove that Brutus = The Angel of Light?

On another forum, I posted a contention that the light referred to buy Genesis 1:3 was electromagnetic radiation, which led to a discussion with a Jewish chap in Israel. The relevance here is that a consensus was reached there:

Enlightenment comes from struggling with YHWH. Wink