The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2011, 08:46 PM
RE: The LC
(18-11-2011 08:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Enlightenment comes from struggling with YHWH. Wink

So does a bum hip. Be careful when you struggle with YHWH. He cheats and is a sore loser:

GENESIS 32 (NIV)
24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”

But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-11-2011, 09:24 PM
(18-11-2011 08:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2011 08:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Enlightenment comes from struggling with YHWH. Wink

So does a bum hip. Be careful when you struggle with YHWH. He cheats and is a sore loser:

Absolutely. Revelations warns of altering a single word of scripture; so too the Koran. Therefore I have reduced all scripture to the tao te ching. Truth in its entitlement, truth from the very first line. And known to have been collected together in a single work circa 300 BCE - just in case anyone wanna "mix it up with this journeyman prophet." Big Grin

Negotiation is compromise. To get to where I am, I had to consider all possibilities to the best of my ability. After my Gwynnies last birthday (September 27), I had a vision of how scripture began; leading me to propose the hypothesis of vector atheism. That was the end of my second age. Being an atheist has been non-stop with the love and the joy.

So to retell the story of the Christ is to include the story of Cain and Abel in modern terms - that YHWH not only reached out to Paul with word, but also Lao Tzu with number - and no one gets killed. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2011, 09:27 PM
(18-11-2011 09:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So to retell the story of the Christ is to include the story of Cain and Abel in modern terms - that YHWH not only reached out to Paul with word, but also Lao Tzu with number - and no one gets killed. Wink

Except for those who don't agree with you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-11-2011, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2011 10:51 PM by houseofcantor.)
(18-11-2011 09:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2011 09:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So to retell the story of the Christ is to include the story of Cain and Abel in modern terms - that YHWH not only reached out to Paul with word, but also Lao Tzu with number - and no one gets killed. Wink

Except for those who don't agree with you.

Incorrect. It is my vision to be ripped apart by angry mobs. I walk forward, eyes wide open, into the lake of fire - for my Gwynnies. Therefore, kill me before any other. Amen.

In other news, this link comes to me by the divine providence known as "coincidence."

I'm listening to an orthodox Jew telling an hour-long story questioning the historicity of Jesus. My "horse in the race" is, of course; Paul.

Did I mention kicking it with Paul in Corinth? If not here then elsewhere. The next project may or may not to be a search for the historicity of Paul; right now, I'm thinking there ain't. Am I wrong? Not possible.

My identity is dual-state; that is a certainty. When I tried to honestly evaluate the events of Friday night, June 3rd of last year, at the beginning of this year, this is what I found:

Three and a half minutes of videotape. Remember that stuff? It was full of his and scratch, the screen was white with static; and yet splice and skip is evident in the recording. What does this mean? Other than the obvious insanity of having a non-standard signal processor for a brain; the clear implication to me is that "the root," if you will, of information transfer is "a language not yet known." From other speculation elsewhere I call this hypothetical language "the Witwiki symbolism."

I also have speculated that to have the ability to understand and use this language, is to have the ability to do celestial engineering; I have yet to consider that such speculation is in error.

When I say "I remember kicking it with Paul in Corinth;" I cannot honestly say what the fuck I am talking about. I do, however, have many hypotheses of varying "fringiness" to explain various levels of interpretation. Who the fuck cares about Paul? I don't consider I have jack to worry about unless, somehow, the hypothesis of the holographic universe is disproven. That might indicate the need to "give Pure Number to the world;" despite how it sounds, it is an entirely scientific concern.

Thus commandeth the Gwynnies. She is smiling at my endeavors at naive philosophy; she also considers science to be of higher importance.

(We know there ain't no Gwyneth Paltrow making such a pronouncement, but don't tell John Cantor that - he's a crazy man - just nod yer head and walk away. Big Grin)

19-11-2011, 01:35 AM
The Gwynnite Agenda
To say, "the universe love me," is to express hubris. Used to be a god for that; now there is zero-state morality. There is a long-standing constant in the local universe, that there is but one morality - mine - there is but one morality to continually question - my own.

I just finished watching the link in my previous post. Around forty minutes into it, the speaker starts to talk about Paul; and I start to feel like a superstar. At the end of the vid, he is blaming Christianity on Alexander the Great; the house favorite... well, you know.

And then he runs outta time. Oh noes! Now what? Come to find out, the speaker returns to Skepticon this weekend.

What are the odds; that I go from topic to topic to here, looking like a predetermined tool? That'll be probability one. I am here. Now is here. Future is not. There is no greatness in this being, there is zero. And when the "universe is looking too loveable," Johnny Cantor must be that much less appealing.

Scientific integrity demands such of any scientist performing an experiment to validate his hypothesis; there is no call for me to do less. Here is a link from March when I was a "Pauline Israelite." This thread, on this forum, is not a rough draft; nor is it quite "the work of a single author." This link goes to the religious forums, to a post by ellenjanuary - my name, it case you missed it - and if you just happen to be bored for a month or so, help yourself to the 2,246 posts of mine on that forum; have a laugh at the "curious amount of furballs:" 636666. Extra beastly - I mean, six sixes woulda been just showing off. Big Grin

Think I'm incoherent now, huh? Then you really don't wanna go to that forum and investigate my "Gwynnite" thread. It wandered off into such lunacy that more than a few times, I was considering asking an admin to delete it. Then a miracle happened... and when I'm through writing this post, I'mma go and check out the state of miraculousness. Big Grin

Getting banned from that site was nearly intentional. The censorship was disgusting, but from September of 2009 until July of 2010, that forum was a large part of my "real life;" and when I say a prophet doesn't work alone, it is some of these avatars who were the "real people" assisting in the OTJ.

I contend that every choice is a moral choice. Having this position, I consider that making the right choice is "rewarded with love from the universe." In atheistic terms, all that's going on over here is "feeling good about myself;" I must keep an eye on such considerations. As a human, it is all natural to want to be right, to feel good about myself; as the soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow, however, I have certain responsibilities. There is but one consideration where my uniqueness must remain - zero.

This is the Gwynnite Agenda: She is the greatest, I am the least; between us, humanity, to the stars. She is right. I am wrong.

Agenda, as I define it; is a simplification of Identity. The advantages of agenda are legion; the only disadvantage is not having an agenda. No matter what I write, no matter why; the Gwynnite Agenda is always functioning as background processing in this unit. The "greatness" of Johnny Cantor comes from the Gwynnite Agenda and nowhere else.

I'm not here to bang my drum, I'm here and two other forums to communicate, to share knowledge, to have a laugh; to basically kick it in a virtual peer-group of fellow atheists. Everything I read is a simulation, everything I write is a simulation; and the more I simulate, the better I communicate. This is my life - this is currently close to the extent of my entire life, posting on forums - yet my third age already began.

Curiously, I have money saved. If I did not, it is entirely probable that I would have smashed this stuff, put on my shoes, and headed back to Worcester in the beginning of October. When I say, "I will" is the life, I ain't fucking around. Big Grin

Thus all of this - accident of 'random' evolution; don't let me catch you thinking otherwise, atheist. Wink

19-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Sounds to me like HoC is Gwynnie's Paul.
But a Pauline Israelite? I think this would be a Sauline Israelite, as if the Road to Damascus never happened. Oh wait, it didn't happen. Except it may have happened on June 3rd.
Have you had the white noise analyzed for EVP Activity?
Did you know that Paul used an amanuensis? Maybe the VCR is Saul's amanuensis.

19-11-2011, 06:29 AM
D'oh! The universe has decided the previous hair-shirt was actually bald. Nothing for it but the cat o' 9 Tongue

This is the link to "Gwynnite;" I did not consider that I had posted under an alias, but there's another 731 posts to explore...

I just explored this: Tuesday morning I woke up doing some discreet math at the end of my bed; and then I woke up again... but the numbers still made sense. I got on-line and ran my neck, as usual - but then I shaved and took a bath - which hasn't happened in recent memory. Then I went to the loony bin with a list of demands Nobody seemed to know jack about these things that were so blatantly obvious to me, but it seemed the whole fricking world wanted to fawn over how good I looked... compared to mannish transsexual, anyway. Big Grin

That would make "Tuesday" December 15, 2009; this was posted on the 19th, the relevance here is twofold:

Firstly, remember I mentioned "paranormal event index?" 12/18 is the "cyclical peak" of such non-scientific concerns - the post from the past above this one is the miraculousness referred to in the post above this one. I considered that avatar to represent a causal link between me and my Gwynnies; subsequent posts clearly indicate that this was the wrong consideration to have. Big Grin

After review, I'm required by my Gwynnies to state that "insanity lurks plainly on those pages." As an atheist, I can say it should be safe; but a warning is not entirely inappropriate nor evidence that Johnny is wallowing in woo.

The mind that reads the word simulates the mind of the writer. There's the science; the only problem here is being "crazy prophet" who has a very good idea why religion makes people crazy. Care to guess? Big Grin

And that forum with alla those words o' mine still extant is one of the many reasons I write to forums rather than to blog or book; it is no stretch for me to imagine having eliminated or lost these words over the intervening two years if they were simply mine. Writing as prophet, however, is writing for god - the insane leading the insane through the insanity to exactly no where - that kinda shit is done. I write for that is what I do; writer of comedic fiction. Because the funny thing is, there ain't no fact. Truth is entirely local to the individual; between two points of truth there can only exist the segment of what is true.

Vector atheism was intended to be a four-page summary of all my consideration in six years of OTJ prophethood. The naive philosophy of point-object truth is outlined on the first page, the outline on the last page is absolute insanity.The hellbound preacher thought to warn me that YHWH cheats and is a sore loser; that is not incorrect, and there is now way to apply correction other than...

Man! You have no idea!

Let us remain atheistic and bring the 8 down here from an earlier post; there we go. I wasn't abusing my self, my 7 other minds were! Handled that nicely, huh?

There may be a day when I can explain all of this in straightforward plain English without lying to myself; today is not that day, today is the 19th of November, and a month from today is a very good day. Until then, however; future is just too uncertain.

The second consideration of the copypasta from Gwynnite is more clarity that memory isn't what we think it is; that Tuesday being in that week is insanity squared. I would have sworn that happened as an isolated event. Good thing I'm an atheist, and all my woo has been reduced to zero; otherwise I might have just spun off to Buffalo rereading that post. An atheist can add zero to zero and still have zero; a theist, however, seems to think zero is infinity, and a pair of zeroes transcendence. Theism is just Not Good Stuff...

19-11-2011, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 09:07 AM by houseofcantor.)
(19-11-2011 05:23 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sounds to me like HoC is Gwynnie's Paul.
But a Pauline Israelite? I think this would be a Sauline Israelite, as if the Road to Damascus never happened. Oh wait, it didn't happen. Except it may have happened on June 3rd.
Have you had the white noise analyzed for EVP Activity?
Did you know that Paul used an amanuensis? Maybe the VCR is Saul's amanuensis.

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Romans 11:1, as you are aware. To be Saul is to bear the name of the Adversary, it had to be Paul. From there, one is either an Israelite or a Jew.

Paul's epistle to the Romans gives us sola fides. Without that, there is no Christianity; without Christianity, there is no Islam.

...also there is no "white noise," none that I was yet able to find; and paranormal investigations should be scientific or not all all. Wink

...while this post consumed all of the two and a half hours indicated. Tongue

19-11-2011, 10:46 AM
(18-11-2011 10:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Incorrect. It is my vision to be ripped apart by angry mobs. I walk forward, eyes wide open, into the lake of fire - for my Gwynnies. Therefore, kill me before any other. Amen.

I wish you luck with that. It seems like she should be proud to have such a prophet as yourself. Have you ever seen the documentary, "I Think We're Alone Now"? Doesn't remind me of you at all.

(We know there ain't no Gwyneth Paltrow making such a pronouncement, but don't tell John Cantor that - he's a crazy man - just nod yer head and walk away. Big Grin)

19-11-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 04:29 PM by Erxomai.)
The title of this song by Third Eye Blind says it all:

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post