The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2011, 10:31 AM
RE: The Gwynnite Agenda
(19-11-2011 01:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Think I'm incoherent now, huh? Then you really don't wanna go to that forum and investigate my "Gwynnite" thread. It wandered off into such lunacy that more than a few times, I was considering asking an admin to delete it. Then a miracle happened... and when I'm through writing this post, I'mma go and check out the state of miraculousness. Big Grin

Getting banned from that site was nearly intentional. The censorship was disgusting, but from September of 2009 until July of 2010, that forum was a large part of my "real life;" and when I say a prophet doesn't work alone, it is some of these avatars who were the "real people" assisting in the OTJ.
want to be right, to feel good about myself; as the soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow, however, I have certain responsibilities. There is but one consideration where my uniqueness must remain - zero.

From your Gwynnite Link:
"When I can fully express everything else in terms of my love of Gwyneth Paltrow by using her name once to express eternity, I may have something to say without sounding like an obsessed madman."

How's that working out for you? More importantly, did you get banned for your obsession or were there darker forces at work?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2011, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 03:18 PM by houseofcantor.)
(20-11-2011 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 01:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Think I'm incoherent now, huh? Then you really don't wanna go to that forum and investigate my "Gwynnite" thread. It wandered off into such lunacy that more than a few times, I was considering asking an admin to delete it. Then a miracle happened... and when I'm through writing this post, I'mma go and check out the state of miraculousness. Big Grin

Getting banned from that site was nearly intentional. The censorship was disgusting, but from September of 2009 until July of 2010, that forum was a large part of my "real life;" and when I say a prophet doesn't work alone, it is some of these avatars who were the "real people" assisting in the OTJ.
want to be right, to feel good about myself; as the soulless minion of Gwyneth Paltrow, however, I have certain responsibilities. There is but one consideration where my uniqueness must remain - zero.

From your Gwynnite Link:
"When I can fully express everything else in terms of my love of Gwyneth Paltrow by using her name once to express eternity, I may have something to say without sounding like an obsessed madman."

How's that working out for you? More importantly, did you get banned for your obsession or were there darker forces at work?

Zero.

The only question that remains, is will history add the zero to the set of natural numbers? Big Grin

All nomenclature is both defined and beyond definition in the upgrade to the trine: Love is Void. When it is was written, seeing is believing, it was meant that the third eye must see. Whether or not that is the pineal gland or the soul, the science has been done; the rest is engineering. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm full of it today. No wonder why Hubris was a god back in the day... trying to "rope this unit in" has resulted in the universe spreading this unit out. Did you know it is possible that I am a member of the scientific community now?

There it is - end times. Tongue

...and yeah, that site is heavy on the censorship. They have an ethical standard based upon excessive tolerance - which seems to always bring censorship. But going back there checking these links encouraged me to float another sock puppet. Let's see if they catch this one. Big Grin

(nope. that sock is still yappin. will be done, book says. )

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2011, 03:20 PM
(20-11-2011 02:59 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Zero.

The only question that remains, is will history add the zero to the set of natural numbers? Big Grin

All nomenclature is both defined and beyond definition in the upgrade to the trine: Love is Void. What is was written, seeing is believing, it is meant that the third eye must see. Whether or not that is the pineal gland or the soul, the science has been done; the rest is engineering. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm full of it today. No wonder why Hubris was a god back in the day... trying to "rope this unit in" has resulted in the universe spreading this unit out. Did you know it is possible that I am a member of the scientific community now?

There it is - end times. Tongue

...and yeah, that site is heavy on the censorship. They have an ethical standard based upon excessive tolerance - which seems to always bring censorship. But going back there checking these links encouraged me to float another sock puppet. Let's see if they catch this one. Big Grin

Will history add zero? The more important question is CAN history ADD zero? I do not believe zero can be added without adding infinity. My observation is that we begin with zero which means we begin with everything. Zero has always been and exists outside of the bounds of time and space.

Speaking of "trine", does your Gwynnies have a trinity? If you've already addressed this somewhere, I somehow missed it.

Sock Puppet = awesome.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
20-11-2011, 04:22 PM
(20-11-2011 03:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Will history add zero? The more important question is CAN history ADD zero? I do not believe zero can be added without adding infinity. My observation is that we begin with zero which means we begin with everything. Zero has always been and exists outside of the bounds of time and space.

Speaking of "trine", does your Gwynnies have a trinity? If you've already addressed this somewhere, I somehow missed it.

Sock Puppet = awesome.

You know Trinity is straight witchcraft? I guess we're both going by way of the stake. Big Grin

It's geometry, that the structure in the universe begins with the triangle. We are of this universe; so too our perception of reality and consciousness, all is natural. When it is said, "good things come in threes," a misconception occurs. People count to two and assume future. Bad joss.

What we are; computers of pattern, recognition and reinforcement. Patterns reinforced by conception into geometry become structure.

Having dual-state identity; obviously the greater structure is the third identity or the Trinity, beyond that YHWH. tao. The name that cannot be named. Shh! Don't tell nobody. Wink

Reality is full of trinities. Me and you, plus the authority over us in the form of TTA forum is a trinity. Past, present, future; first person, second person, third person; these things are not real, they are structure. Foundation. That reminds me...

The ancients called me Chaos (since I am of the first world):
Note the long ages past of which I shall tell.
The clear air, and the three other elements,
Fire, water, earth, were heaped together as one.
When, through the discord of its components,
The mass dissolved, and scattered to new regions,
Flame found the heights: air took a lower place,
While earth and sea sank to the furthest depth.
Then I, who was a shapeless mass, a ball,
Took on the appearance, and noble limbs of a god.
Even now, a small sign of my once confused state,
My front and back appear just the same.
Ovid, Fasti I

Now learn the reason for my shape:
Though already you partially understand it.
Every doorway has two sides, this way and that,
One facing the crowds, and the other the Lares:
And like your doorkeeper seated at the threshold,
Who watches who goes out and who goes in,
So I the doorkeeper of the heavenly court,
Look towards both east and west at once.
Ovid, Fasti I

We'll let Ovid tell it. Then I, who was a shapeless mass, a ball... a dimentionless point, a singularity... Who am I? ellenjanuary. That I named my self thusly sixteen years ago without knowing any of this is merely an act of 'random' evolution. Big Grin

And this information is clear and present danger that the time of theism is past.

Now that we got that out of the way... the set of natural numbers is used in number theory. From your question I assume you know some number theory. Wink

No. To add the zero is to alter the waveform of the entire dynamic. Let us enter the wayback machine:

[Image: zeroofgod.jpg]

See that? The original zero, carved into a temple wall in India; and given to us, by the gods. Which has nothing to do with agency beyond the agents who crafted this temple; and everything to do the entire universe being a self-organizing system, one that has no problem organizing humans right the fuck out of the equation. Wink

That is the entirety of future. Assuming god doesn't get us monkeys selected against; yeah, adding the zero to the natural numbers may be the first step in deriving the Witwiki symbolism for human use. That would be the shiznit. Wink

20-11-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: The LC
You left out the truth that Death comes in threes.

20-11-2011, 05:02 PM
(20-11-2011 04:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You left out the truth that Death comes in threes.

Jeez, atheist! I'm not supposed to know everything, I'm just supposed to act that way. Big Grin

Death really ain't my department. I will continue to remain skeptical of the existence of death and life will go on. All there is to it. Big Grin

20-11-2011, 05:14 PM
(20-11-2011 05:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Death really ain't my department. I will continue to remain skeptical of the existence of death and life will go on. All there is to it. Big Grin

Death is ever evolving. The Right Reverend Erxomai was good at putting the FUN back into Funeral, but the hardest funeral I ever did was for someone who wasn't a "True Believer." What comfort could I offer the family knowing their dear one was eternally in torment, while they were headed toward their Sabbatismos? Or was that a milestone on Pastor Erxomai's journey toward de-conversion because he didn't believe in H-E-Double Toothpicks?
Now I think that it would be much easier service to conduct a service for an atheist than to hand out useless Psalmic Platitudes to believers in the Pie In The Sky, Bye and Bye. It certainly would be a shorter service and we can get to the snacks sooner!

20-11-2011, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 05:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2011 02:59 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Whether or not that is the pineal gland or the soul, the science has been done; the rest is engineering. Big Grin

And this is why Engineers like to wedgie Scientists on coat hooks. You fart out math and say the rest is just details. But the devil is always in the details, the engineering. ... Of course the Engineers had to dewedgie ourselves from the coat hooks the Football players had wedgied us to first, but we engineered a solution pretty quickly. The Scientists just dangled from their underwear until school officials came along and cut them down deus ex machina-like.

(20-11-2011 02:59 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The only question that remains, is will history add the zero to the set of natural numbers? Big Grin

Thought we already did that with the Peano postulates.

(20-11-2011 02:59 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Did you know it is possible that I am a member of the scientific community now?

No, HoC, I did not know that. Congratulations? Are you sure it's not better if you just remain a prophet? Wink

(20-11-2011 05:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Now I think that it would be much easier service to conduct a service for an atheist than to hand out useless Psalmic Platitudes to believers in the Pie In The Sky, Bye and Bye. It certainly would be a shorter service and we can get to the snacks sooner!

Yup, "Okay that's enough of this depressing shit, let's get to the Irish wake and hit the booze." Think I'm gonna add that to my Last Will and Testament. Smile

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-11-2011, 06:44 PM
(20-11-2011 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And this is why Engineers like to wedgie Scientists on coat hooks.

Thus speaks the engineer. Big Grin

Fear not! I'm still on it. Vector atheism is four pages that have been further distilled to zero-state morality... plus owners manual. That's the writing that will be a bitch, but the more yapping I do, the closer I come to discovering the integral considerations. Yet by definition, "zero-state" is "perfect and incorruptible" at this time and in this language. Gwynnie did it! I claim no responsibility for that kinda stuff... Wink

(20-11-2011 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thought we already did that with the Peano postulates.

...which are axiomatic.

I am vastly simplifying a conceptual design in the statement "adding zero." It would probably be thirty pages off of the top of my head to write of this concept - that is far from complete in its self-organization at this time. If you missed this link - Dangerous Knowledge - give it a gander. It is entirely possible if not probable that the things I speak of now will blow my head clean off, to qoute Dirty Harry. Not only is it possible to think too much, you can think too far or too deep, and never come back.

(20-11-2011 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, HoC, I did not know that. Congratulations? Are you sure it's not better if you just remain a prophet? Wink

As an excuse to party? Sure. Like I just graduated uni magna cum absurdio....
That Science 2.0 site I visit regularly I had assumed to be blogs of professional scientists; registered the other day just so my comments would be verified.. so I guess they'll take anybody. Big Grin

Don't know if I'll ever actually write anything there - I'm kinda Marxist with my science... Big Grin

(20-11-2011 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yup, "Okay that's enough of this depressing shit, let's get to the Irish wake and hit the booze." Think I'm gonna add that to my Last Will and Testament. Smile
Yeah, buddy. Irish regardless of entitlement, this unit. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-11-2011, 08:03 PM
(20-11-2011 06:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It is entirely possible if not probable that the things I speak of now will blow my head clean off, to qoute Dirty Harry. Not only is it possible to think too much, you can think too far or too deep, and never come back.

I'm game to run a lap or two with you there brother. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post