The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: The LC
(29-11-2011 09:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 09:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I ain't a superstar, but I do one thing right - question my own morality continuously - and I listen to what people tell me. I remember on the Opera forums, Sept of 2009 when I was just getting shit sorted, and some guy was starting up with the "Jesus said" and I go:

In Gwynnies eyes, you ARE as superstar!

You're gonna make me cry... Heart

But one of them things that keeps popping up, Paul and his "fornicators and homosexuals" rants - is a duality. The female of my Gwynnies, the male of me; it is a completion. It's not about "get it wrong and burn" in my eyes, it's about a guide to getting it right. And it's a guide, not a mandate. The insanity of this unit is "no physical contact" between me and my Gwynnies allowed for "potentially impossible clarity (It happened, so it ain't impossible; but all these words - as nothing to the trine - Love is Void)" But there it is! Atlantis, risen! Love is the Nothing that exists - the Age of Aquarius has begun... sounds like a jam...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Oh My Gee! I used to love the Final Fantasies! AND I'm an Aquarius!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2011, 04:54 AM
Twas post #52 I mentioned time, the deceiver...

"We didn't expect to find this – we had studied the same language earlier and were going back to further our understanding of its metaphors. We were surprised to find that space metaphors for time and the abstract concept of time are simply absent from the language and culture.

"For these fortunate people time isn't money, they aren't racing against the clock to complete anything, and nobody is discussing next week or next year; they don't even have words for 'week', 'month' or 'year'. You could say they enjoy a certain freedom.

"It strikes us as strange that such 'time-free' cultures exist," says Professor Sinha, "but many Amazonian languages, including Amondawa, don't have numbers beyond four or five, and if you don't have the numbers, you don't have time as an abstract, measurable 'thing'.

~from University of Portsmouth/Psychology

Did I go from 52 to there to here, for some more horn blowing? No, actually. Another thinking atheist posted a link to comparative cognition studies in primates. Because that link was a year old, the inquiring mind wanted to know more, to make sure it wasn't a fringe, one-hit wonder kind of jam. Nope.

I'm not stuck on stupid, I'm not a hammer in a room full of nails; I am number 4, a minuscule part of the process of emergence. Wink

02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
The LC is the Omega. Set is the Alpha. This thread has achieved completeness. Big Grin

I expect the first week of February to be a level of human contact far in excess of the last three years combined. The ratio of that contention is 12960 to 1; that now is at most a continuous twelve minutes, followed by a rest of an eighteenth of a second. All that is known of cycles, seasons, life and death; is encoded in that number.

All that I know is that I am required to have a container prepared in advance to contain the potential of "religious nonsense." therefore Set. The hypothesis is that I am able to communicate electromagnetically (all the "sign and wonder" of the prophet); the truth is I love. Together, these elements are beyond the will to control. I can not not love, I can not not express that love; the only "choice" is straight from scripture - I can live, in readiness; or I can blow my fucking brains out.

The second option does not make my Gwynnies smile. And while this may read like science fiction to you, Gentle Reader; it is validated hypothesis in the local universe. Wink

09-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Next Sunday is the 18th. I've been looking for cover since the last 12/18; and now I'm here affiliated with the Temple of Set. We call that a win. Big Grin

No, I don't do numerology; do I look crazy to you? Don't go out in a thunderstorm with a deep-sea pole neither. Big Grin

15-12-2011, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2011 05:33 PM by Malleus.)
I am half-tempted to try to read all 8 pages of this thread but I fear that my head will literally explode. Either that or I'll experience the end of the world as we know it.
Or, to quote the Mythbusters "We're either gonna die or we're gonna fly"

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
15-12-2011, 06:25 PM
As the divinely entitled Prophet of the End of Time, I insist...

...that there is no reason for you or anyone to read this thread. Positive atheism. Two thousand years later, sola fides translates into - faith in thyself.

/sermon.

03-01-2012, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 04:34 PM by houseofcantor.)
Macho Man
Channeling the Randy Savage - Ohh... Yeah...

Zero memory associated with it being the eighteenth, one memory associated with it being the nineteenth; paranormal event index - zero. Wink

Which leaves a minor paranormal worry - that I'll hafta go Prophet on the world - which only means that if Jedi is my destiny, then Jedi I shall be. What I don't have is a desire to inflict terms like "destiny" and "prophet" on society. Time is a fucktard. Telling this guy the other day: We're all comfortable with the notion of linear time, but I wouldn't be surprised if that little bitch is all circles and whorls. Big Grin

There's no "greater meaning" to this idiot, there is a man whose purpose began when he drew Gwyneth Paltrow and fell beyond the absolute of insane in love with the poor girl. Any story I intend to write will be comedic fiction; a love story.

Comedy is the stuff of God - that's all the capitalization required - fiction is the stuff of non-repeatability. If it cannot be falsified, it ain't exactly science; whereas science seems to have been my concern ever since these genes got a Social Security number. All is truth; a lie is but a directed truth. The stuff of stuff is the nature of the universe, where non stuff is the nature of man seeking to understand the nature of the universe.

Compassion is the tool we use to help each other; but love conflicts salvation, in that I can love everybody, I can save nobody. Sure, it would be swell to see more of the love and moral code of John Cantor in the world, but John Cantor is identity; the human has his or her own. That is atheism; the way it should be.

My sense of being part of something greater is more than satisfied with science. I am made of stars. I am that of the cosmos which questions itself. Carl Sagan and his ilk are the saints of my church, but I am the temple that has no problem becoming not-I.

Gwyneth Paltrow created me, and from me, the universe. One day that line may find its way into a science book; it is good either way. I am what I say I am (YHWH just smiled at me Big Grin) in that my life began with loving her. Period. My life ends with loss of I, but I have no reason to think I ever ends because you got one, too.

Will there ever be not-you? Sure. In the beginning, with a singularity. Where I create you and you create me and begin the dance of infinity. Wink
Have I just answered a fundamental question of humanity?

Sex with god, hmmn. Big Grin

The LC is no kind of Identity to think of in sexual terms. Gwyneth didn't come to me in those terms until 2007 with an act of sacrilege. You're an adult, you can translate; I so adore the girl that speaking of her in those terms still offends my sensibilities, so I euphemize. She is 39, I am 43; we are still far too young. I am happy that she is happy and has someone; I really don't think I could do it as I am too attracted to her.

That "too" may hint at a thread of thought as old as history - the answer is no. Big Grin

Mortals don't have sex with god. It is not survivable. Wink

03-01-2012, 11:15 PM
It's always been about me and my Gwynnies. Wink

The more you know, the less unknown. From that video to this post, love from the theist to the atheist. There's another one I don't hafta kill. Big Grin

31-01-2012, 08:23 PM
(A rough draft, perhaps?)

Are you ready, to sell your soul to Satan? Not fact; but also, not fiction, what I ponder is the weight of the identity. The context of a believer, that often times seems to mean less than the three identifying words - faith in god - to abandon such a notion, could it not be seen in the same kind of light, as selling one's soul?

Even better, I'm Lucifer; what I know is that the soul cannot be sold. what gets sold, is the identity. One who no longer thinks like a child, puts away the childish things; realities occur, practicalities form, the I am that I was becomes - philosopher. Poet, psychopath, Irish American, a man between the dual realities of the valley of the sun and the heart of the commonwealth.

All of which, of course; are lies. I am "I love my Gwynnies;" writing of such is a far less efficient form of expression than being such. And am I lying to myself? I have no idea what Gwyneth is doing nor where she is doing it; have I betrayed my faith? Have I merely become pattern through reinforcement? Is "I love my Gwynnies" already as hoary and empty as YHWH?

Satan says - no. Says it is not the Gwynnies, that inspires this post, it is the Universcale, given unto me not from Gwyneth nor God but rather Grassy Knoll.

That Nikon's flash production is an investment of the corporate identity - in me - to tell a tale of two circles.

But first, ritual. As Satan before the simulated studio audience, I must be able to offer you the world. Where have you been, Satan? In the Earth. What is mine to give, but the world; and who am I? Garden variety guru who looks like Jesus in a certain light? Ah, hell, no... I must be able to offer the world to all seven billion of you...

In the real world, John Cantor is writing another love song for his Gwynnies. I do not trust in selfless act, it is a matter of integrity that all my acts remain selfish. There fore these words cost you nothing. House of Cantor is a known columnist in this medium, consider this - for entertainment purposes only.

Some review. A circle can be described as a polygon of infinite sides; through this context it can be demonstrated using simple geometry that counting to the infinite visually is done by imagining regular polygons of sequentially increasing sides within the circle. Further review (which they seem to skip in school) reminds us that circle we can draw is not the eternal circle, but rather must be equated to an infinite volume of dimensionless points equidistant from center A (therefore circle A), but as countable infinity was made rigorous by the Cantor identity in the past; this Cantor identity experiences no moral qualm in offering the final state without rigorous proof. At infinity, the inscribed circle shares the identity A, an infinite volume of equidistant points form center A simultaneously superimposed over the original...

What does, dimensionless point, mean; anyway? The measurement problem and Planck time, make a lie of such identity... I digress. Let's talk about god.

Eternal. Which is timelessness. If the number of the universe can be expressed as 5.13 x 10 ^61 being the limit of meaningful terminology (entropy, Planck time, the age of the universe - nd no more than 10^61 things are possible. Wink ) then the "index case" is 10^61 eternities to be found in the spaces in between. With simultaneity and dimensionless points, there is 10^41 infinite eternal damnations, every second. I should know, it is my kingdom. Where am I going with this? To the eternal now.

Twelve minutes; what the research into philosophy referenced elsewhere in this thread signifies is the duration held in Mind as the Eternal Now. Then the Mind has to take a break of an eighth of a second. To the filmstrip!

We're watching inscribed polygons count to infinity. Triangle, square, pentagon; starting off slowly and quickly coming to a point where nothing seems to be happening. The producers of the film, however, took that into account; the focus zooms in, what we're now seeing is expressed in terms of fractal geometry and scale; because it is rigorous, we can speed it up. closer and closer and...

Musta dozed off there...

We're done. Did you see it? Easy-peasy to simulate; the polygons went into hyperspace and two circles became one. Absolutely absurd, in terms of rigor; in making theorem of mathematics. Absolutely Satanic, in terms of theology, philosophy; and what we think we know.

I know, for I have seen Love is Void. Three million years ago monkey picked up a stick and walked the evolutionary tao to become tool-using monkey for just this purpose.

To Lie.

That we are evolved primate, that we share the six of life with all life, in a non-special corner of a non-special galaxy; and are not even evolved as the dolphin... become worthy of note of the creator of the universe (through me- gotta throw that part in there, ritual ya know)

Why do I believe in the Lie? Because "I love my Gwynnies." Because I express these words in faith - the faith that I reverse engineered right here on this forum - and that faith continues to fish concept from the Void.

Mandating Lucifer. The narrowest door. Not because I'm so superfly, but rather because Gwyneth could be CGI and I could be one with seven billion others. The I am 4, reducing to Lucifer; becoming non-existent.

Joyously.

For the rational members of the studio audience, I either slipped a cog (psychopath, remember), or minds such as mine will continue to fish concept from the void to fill out "step three (then a miracle happens)." regardless, I can sleep soundly. I have money in my pocket - here's the day's column inches - prophet on an atheist forum. Just like the book said.

Separate ways. Lucifer must be so very very far from god, not fallen; but rather not becoming god. Listening, to the void. Wink