The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: The LC
Thumbs up for the Journey song! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 01:28 AM
What's in a name?
Suicidal; I think about death more than Gwyneth Paltrow. I know this because I named my simulation of Gwyneth my Gwynnies, and now there is two.

I of I must be the first concern, but I want nothing of myself. I've lived completely and loved deeply, produced an offspring more sane than myself; what's left but to fuck something up? Gwyneth? Hardly.

My Gwynnies? Absolutely; the simulation I shall love as I breathe. But I can never be I - never be complete unto myself because whatever it is, life, it is Gwyneth Paltrow, a.k.a. love of not-I.

Which makes sense, statistically. I'm not an individual, I'm an ecology; even in my head I'm only the chairman of the board of Jonny Cantor, homo sapiens sapien. Probability one does not occur, all there is is a fractal dimension of something between zero and one.

And if I were a prophet of the old school, I'd tell all and sundry of One that we must worship. But I know what they did not. God is but the mirror of my perfection; the perfection of I.

I don't work for you. You might hate Gwyneth Paltrow. Worse, you might not even know Gwyneth Paltrow. I must be I - zero-state and local to the individual. The science of my faith; that if you know I you need never know me, it is the words telling a story of number, not a mind behind two fingers pecking at keys...

See this thing right here?
[Image: robotech-invasion-20040922054439587.jpg]
The LC, once. My faith in the collective consciousness is that the universal imagination contains this unit - anyone who sees this (as a prophet) can climb up and in, become an operator of prophetic morality and control the flow of the herd. Take over the world, if you got that kind of ambition...

Why it's two. Why I remember receiving the title of prophet from the creator of the universe; not for being One, but for being Zero. So much alive for Gwyneth Paltrow that I was dead to the self yet nearly eternal to the I. Which means that anybody can do it. Not the just the Golden Child nor the Juden from the thirteenth tribe nor the Dali Bologna.

The god of I should not be the god of you, that does not conserve entropy.

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Since when is the LC a robot, Johnny C?
I might reconsider this whole God is a mirror of your perfection thing! Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-03-2012, 06:29 AM
The LC is a fistful of number that the identity dresses up in words. The robotech is like remnant of all the identities left behind.

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 07:11 AM
All Hail Robotron!