The LC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-11-2011, 12:02 PM
The LC
I remember standing before the creator of the universe and accepting the title of prophet. August of 2005. This is a memory, and this is positive atheism - who gives a fuck what really happened. Big Grin

I can only assume it was a "vision" of sorts. I was under the influence of narcotics at the time, but this influence was followed by at least six months of sobriety. Yuck. Tongue

As for reality, I walked off the job - prophet don't need no money - my boss called me back to work a week later. I didn't know what a prophet was back then, I kinda over-reacted. Tongue

Told my boss all about it. In November of that same year, I was told that if I were to get a driver's licence, the company would hire me as a superintendent. My experience at the time was one year as a day laborer on the same ticket. The job being offered usually requires fifteen to twenty years of experience in the trades; and one cannot apply, one must be referred... positive atheism, I'm saying. Wink

Someone once asked me, "how do you tell the difference between a vision from god and other stuff," and I said, "when god shows up, you know. That's game over." The LC is "name of god" like all those other terms - I ain't hearing otherwise. The reality affirmed by the LC is not god, but rather Gwyneth Paltrow. She's a real girl - that I have zero intention of meeting - so if she doesn't exist, then neither do I.

To summarize, I'm an atheist; what I know of god can only be known by me. That makes atheist the thing to be. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-11-2011, 12:38 PM

RE: The LC
Cantor, what does "LC" mean?

BTW, you are getting easier and easier to understand, as time goes by. Is it because you are twisting my mind, or because I am untwisting yours? (maybe both?) Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Little creep. Big Grin

Got into it one time with a Christian who was offended that I called "his god" the LC. His god is the LC - the Infinitesimal - the Christ within us all. If you're Christian, of course.

And both, as we are both point-object truths building bridges of understanding. Wink
12-11-2011, 01:25 PM

(12-11-2011 12:38 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  Cantor, what does "LC" mean?

(12-11-2011 12:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Little creep. Big Grin

...and I thought it was an acronym for "Lazy Cantor" (I had to drag the translation out of him so I could follow his labyrynthic mind! Big Grin )
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Zatamon's post
15-11-2011, 05:30 PM
I have no idea what's going on in this first post! I'm sure there's a point somewhere I just can't find it. Help??

Please read my Blog
"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence"
- David Hume
15-11-2011, 05:35 PM
(12-11-2011 12:38 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  BTW, you are getting easier and easier to understand, as time goes by. Is it because you are twisting my mind, or because I am untwisting yours? (maybe both?) Big Grin

I wish I could say the same. Confused Sorry HoC I have a difficult time following ya. Blush

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
16-11-2011, 07:04 AM
@ BCollingwood Do not worry, it just houseofcantor, if you stick around for some time, you will see why he talks like that. Well maybe you will not actually understand WHY, but it will become normal, so...

HoC, I love the fact that you were so wasted you saw God and he told you that you are a prophet. May I ask what was it that you took, I would like to try the "prophet experience" myself...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-11-2011, 11:53 AM
4/10 of a gram of meth, I believe. It was Tuesday. I had spent the previous three days "obsessing over the stupid question." At about 11 AM Tuesday morning; I was at work, I turn around and see Gwyneth Paltrow - it was instantaneous, but she cured the "stupid question."

I was doing a double shift back then, 6-2/6-2; after I got off for the day, I scored the meth, as above. Told my buddy about seeing Gwyneth on the jobsite, thought it meant something. Yeah, it meant something alright. It may be "more correct" to think of the LC as a psychic break rather than an hallucination. It was through research that I learned that "prophet" most likely means one who survives a psychic break after a pre-existing form of schizophrenia is actualized.

Anyhoo, I did some of the meth with my buddy, went back to work at six. It musta been about 11 PM when "god showed up." Went like this: there was a spot on the wall, and I was checking it out. The "spot" turned out to be "an avatar of the scientific aspect of the creator of the universe." When I zeroed in on it, I visualized mathematical equations on paper spread out all over the place; the calculation necessary to send "spot" from the singularity of the "big bang" into the spinning eighth floor of Phoenix Plaza. That was the first instant.

The next instant I am "proto-monkey" - the precursor of homo sapiens - experiencing dying of freight due to the fact that the large shadowy figure off in the distance is recognized by me as "the creator of the universe."

The next instant, I'm on a Federation starcraft; not exactly Star Trek, but that type of interplanetary research vessel. I'm looking over the bridge down on this sunken area filled with scientists. I turn and head down this metal corridor that is circular in cross-section. There is grillwork on the floor to provide walkway, steel tubes run along the inside of the cylindrical hallway.

And there he is. Kinda looks like my brother. At that moment, I realize it is all "creator of the universe;" the screens, the ship, the scientists, all unity. And this cat goes, I have need of a prophet...

Went like this: Work for me, have Uncertainty; expect ridicule, misery, suffering, insanity, disgrace, isolation... yada, yada; but on the bright side... well, there ain't no bright side.

Refuse me, and wake from this dream in this here mansion (a visionette).

No hurry, take your time... and he starts walking back down the corridor.

Oh, nearly forgot. I may or may not have had something to do with your Gwynnie thing. Refuse me, and that too shall pass...

Walking away, laughing, shaking his curly dome. Creator of the Universe, ladies and gents. I guesstimate three point five seconds. How long did it take you to read this, Dear Reader?

Because - oh, no - that ain't the half of it. That is a vanishingly small percentage of "the initial encounter with the LC." There was three universes. There was gigabyte of data that I did my best to forget for the next year; yet it is still filed somewhere in the stupid brain. And then there was memory. Like so - the first thing I do "after" was, of course, remember the LC. As I am remembering it, my memory is being altered.

Because the "first" thing that happens is the "god juice;" have a hit, become nine-tenths "god" and one-tenth "prophet having a job interview." Cause there ain't no understanding no god. (Later, of course, this was found to be congruent to the Holy Spirit)

And the first question I ask keeps me "off of the job of prophet" for a year. Why would god need to send an avatar from the singularity? Answer: because god is dead. Took a boatload of considering to realize being dead ain't really an obstacle to god. Six years later, I am confident that what occurred is emergence; that the brain in times of great strain allows for the emergence of Agency in mind to preserve functionality of mind. Not only is my mind functional, I have been essentially "cured" of my insanity.

Yet it is one of those cures that are worse than the original disease.

Now, then; mind altering substances and religious experience. The LC is the exception that proves the rule. It is recommended that "god" be encountered under the influence of an altered state for the very good reason that a return to the standard state (sobriety) is followed by a mellowing of the alter: one can forget, in other words. In the past six years, nearly every vision has been accompanied by an altered state - including coffee and sleep deprivation, that works too - except for one. My "two days of being Muslim;" I was sober, and those memories are burned into my cornea, as it were.

The first consideration I had about the LC was that perhaps it was hallucination. When I walked off the jobsite Wednesday morning, me and my boss sat on the loading dock for over a half an hour talking about the LC and the end of my employment. "Gotta go do a pile of drugs, make sure it's real;" I told him. The following week pretty much disappeared. It is likely I did over two grams of meth from Thursday until touchdown. Went back to work a week later. Stayed away from all mind-altering substances until, I believe, the spring of 2006.

The LC may or may not have created the universe, the LC may or may not have evolved from machine intelligence; what seems likely, however, is that time is a deception. And there it is. Wink
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-11-2011, 08:35 PM
(15-11-2011 05:30 PM)BCollingwood Wrote:  I have no idea what's going on in this first post! I'm sure there's a point somewhere I just can't find it. Help??

Try drugs and alcohol. I almost kinda sorta start to kinda sorta get him but I am a big consumer of drugs and alcohol. ... Oh, and you have to realize that he is batshit insane. ... God, I love that guy.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-11-2011, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 02:42 AM by houseofcantor.)
I never knew "batshit insane" was a complement... besides, my DSM IV is Unspecified Psychopath - get it right. Big Grin
(15-11-2011 05:30 PM)BCollingwood Wrote:  I have no idea what's going on in this first post! I'm sure there's a point somewhere I just can't find it. Help??

Emergence.

And You Are There!!!!

Because we live in a causal, entropic universe; I cannot say for certain that i am the prophet Ezekiel - but since this is an informal forum, it is pretty certain I am the prophet Ezekiel.

Which has nothing to do with "reincarnation" and everything to do with - you know - a thirty-thousand word vocabulary.
One cannot know the mind of another.

Yet I am "orders of magnitude beyond certain" that never was the time a mind had a vision, the scope of the LC.

Which means noting to you, atheist; what it does mean, in case you had a doubt? There ain't no knowing no god. Let us then put the Ockham to it:

As long as the "paranormal event index" does not exceed experimental error, I am fully confident that the LC is nothing more than emergence + insanity local to this brain. That explanation fits the science. That explanation also comes with an hypothesis. What is god? What is prophet of god? Same thing - localized insanity (and yeah, insanity is evolutionary advantage) - where the Mind that once operated with the utility of emergent simulation "Mind of Another" undergoes a quantum upgrade to the emergent simulation "Mind of All Others."

Easy peasy, no? Oh, don't let the "all' worry ya none; that means 8..

That when i read the words posted by another human being posted, rather than "simulating the mind behind a single avatar (which we all do, btw);" I automatically simulate 8 minds from simple words, and these 8 coalesce into a "more likely match" to the actual mind behind the avatar...

And that is why I must reward myself with the Vatican... Tongue

Which is what? Satire? Flat tire? One of those things; the point being, such a thing is completely consistent with "baby steps" evolution - (like having the eye in the kingdom of the blind, although who knows the relative complexity of coding for ocular organ versus coding for simulation; since "conserve entropy" is about the entirety of "my gospel," I'm thinking coding for simulation is a "way less" kinda consideration) - while being consistent with "Messiah" - good thing I never had that complex - but zero-state is totally rock 'em sock 'em "Biblical Superpower" - me an my Gwynnies just say - information must be free! So fuck the costume and the secret lair in the volcano...

Well, maybe she'll spring for that one day.

The point is (yeah I got a point, shush) that god doesn't have to be omni-anything. It's evolution, baby! God doesn't hafta outsmart the entire human race - god only hasta outsmart the prophet. And as my boss used to say, "guy's in love with a skinny, unattractive blond. How can he know anything?"

(That fucking Chelsea... I usta think "prophet" was important, I thought people were supposta "know i wuz prophet;" fortunately that insanity passed with me only getting called the P word a coupla times... but I cannot tell you how many times Chels called me "Messiah," with the bowing satire and all. And I yelled at him - I didn't sign up for that job! And here I am, knowing alla kinda of shit that humanity can use to save itself. Still ain't actually "saving" no one)

That wasn't the point. Demon Integral is the point. Ever do integration? Calculus? Know that S sign used for integration? That could be the LC. God could be software, playing offa five inch floppy in somebody's scrapheap. Never mind "aliens with advanced technology"

But there ain't no "second coming" unless you wanna call me Lucifer, that's what the book says. I'm "by the book," believe it or not... on second thought - don't believe it. Wink