The Last Jedi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 10:10 AM
The Last Jedi

Ready.... Set.... Speculate!

Shot for shot remake of the Last Unicorn with Mark Hamill playing the titular role.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: The Last Jedi
(23-01-2017 10:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Ready.... Set.... Speculate!

Shot for shot remake of the Last Unicorn with Mark Hamill playing the titular role.

The red font was totally unexpected. People are speculating that Luke dies which is possible but Jedi is also plural meaning the last Jedi could be more than 1.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-01-2017, 11:29 AM
The Last Boy Scout, The Last Samurai, now the Last Jedi....

We need original movie titles.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-01-2017, 01:33 PM
My thoughts?

They'd already planned to remove Mark.

The 'Get rid of one old cast member per movie' began with Harrison Ford/Han.

Only Miss Fisher passed away on the cusp of 2017... So... they're going to wrap up both characters in this, episode 8, leading into episode 9.

I must admit... makes me less inclined to see a Star Wars movie when I already know the endings of most of the new ones. "Pretty much every one/Important charters die."

Yup, seen the next half dozen or so movies plots right there.
23-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Carrie Fisher did complete all filming for the film. They said now they have no plans to CGI her into the next film, so I'm guessing the end of this film or beginning of the next might be a tear jerker...

The question remains will it be an "accident" or will they make it appear "intentional"? All they have to do is show her getting onto a spaceship and showing it be destroyed or something like that....

I dunno about MH getting killed off, he did sign an agreement for 3 movies (Harrison Ford wouldn't say what he signed for and Carrie Fisher had indicated she signed for three). That said, he was barely in TFA, but was in it...I'm wondering if this going to be a backward step in the story (explaining what happened with him and what's his face Keylo Ren and they already explained why Harrison Ford wasn't around) with a little new story with the newer characters...(Kinda like Godfather 2) that help push the whole storyline forward.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Luke trains Rey to be a Jedi, then Luke is killed later.
23-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Luke is the de facto last of the Jedi Order. He will stay the only one until Rei completes her training, which most likely won't happen in a single movie, so I still think Hamill makes it through this one alive.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Rey becomes the last trained Jedi by Luke.
Luke says "You are the last Jedi I will ever train. I will not train another."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results