The Latest Feminist Bullshit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 08:46 AM
Thumbs Down The Latest Feminist Bullshit

For all the feminist accusations of dissidents being rape apologists (similar to how the Soviet Union used to accuse dissidents of being fascists), it really is the feminists who are belittling rape victims by comparing what they went through to your mother calling someone a slut.

Anyway, can't wait to see if any of the SJWs on this forum are even going to try to defend this.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
27-04-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: The Latest Feminist Bullshit
I got raped by your ignorance.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
27-04-2015, 08:53 AM
(27-04-2015 08:46 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  

For all the feminist accusations of dissidents being rape apologists (similar to how the Soviet Union used to accuse dissidents of being fascists), it really is the feminists who are belittling rape victims by comparing what they went through to your mother calling someone a slut.

Anyway, can't wait to see if any of the SJWs on this forum are even going to try to defend this.

Sorry to disappoint your little rage boner, but rape is not identical to sexual harassment or sexual discrimination.

Any other strawman you'd like to prop up, or can you fuck off already? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 09:10 AM
(27-04-2015 08:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 08:46 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  

Sorry to disappoint your little rage boner, but rape is not identical to sexual harassment or sexual discrimination.

Any other strawman you'd like to prop up, or can you fuck off already? Drinking Beverage

Yabut, the video is over-the-top loony.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2015, 09:21 AM
(27-04-2015 09:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 08:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Sorry to disappoint your little rage boner, but rape is not identical to sexual harassment or sexual discrimination.

Yabut, the video is over-the-top loony.

Indeed it was. But Res here posted this specifically to bait someone into defending it so that he could yell 'AH HA!' from his ivory spire, as if this video somehow represents all feminists.

Sexual discrimination is serious business, sexual assault even more so; and no one is better served by poorly conflating the two.

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Unless they physically did anything to you they did not rape you. I'm surprised the piss hasn't been flagged. They are getting a little crazy with this shit.
[+] 2 users Like MrKrispy601's post
27-04-2015, 01:06 PM
(27-04-2015 09:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 09:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, the video is over-the-top loony.

Indeed it was. But Res here posted this specifically to bait someone into defending it so that he could yell 'AH HA!' from his ivory spire, as if this video somehow represents all feminists.

Sexual discrimination is serious business, sexual assault even more so; and no one is better served by poorly conflating the two.

I guess I shouldn't bother watching it then.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2015, 01:15 PM
(27-04-2015 01:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 09:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Indeed it was. But Res here posted this specifically to bait someone into defending it so that he could yell 'AH HA!' from his ivory spire, as if this video somehow represents all feminists.

I guess I shouldn't bother watching it then.

That's kinda what I'm thinking.

Res, why do you waste your time watching that kinda nonsense? Anyone with half a brain knows not to equate rape to name calling. More views just encourages them.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-04-2015, 01:21 PM
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Res, why do you waste your time watching that kinda nonsense? Anyone with half a brain knows not to equate rape to name calling. More views just encourages them.

Well radical third-wave 'feminism' is big. It needs to be stopped.

Anyone with half a brain knows religion is just a fairytale, but we still need to talk about it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
27-04-2015, 01:29 PM
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Res, why do you waste your time watching that kinda nonsense?

(27-04-2015 08:46 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Anyway, can't wait to see if any of the SJWs on this forum are even going to try to defend this.

He'd trying to start a flame war. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post