The Latest Feminist Bullshit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: The Latest Feminist Bullshit
(27-04-2015 01:21 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Res, why do you waste your time watching that kinda nonsense? Anyone with half a brain knows not to equate rape to name calling. More views just encourages them.

Well radical third-wave 'feminism' is big. It needs to be stopped.

Actually no they are not. They are extreme outer fringe that only trolls and anti-feminists like Res treat as legitimate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-04-2015, 03:44 PM
The birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, the tulips are blooming and Res is bitching about feminists 'cause he can't get laid. Spring is in the air.

(27-04-2015 01:21 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Well radical third-wave 'feminism' is big. It needs to be stopped.

Why?

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2015, 06:18 PM
(27-04-2015 01:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Res, why do you waste your time watching that kinda nonsense?

(27-04-2015 08:46 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Anyway, can't wait to see if any of the SJWs on this forum are even going to try to defend this.

He'd trying to start a flame war. Drinking Beverage

No, I was interested in seeing if any of you (EK in particular), is actually crazy enough to defend it. To be honest I must admit I am somewhat disappointed that none of yo uare that crazy, but oh well.

BTW I find it hypocritical that when a few gamergaters do some awful act like send threatening emails or something, feminists jump on it "Gamergate is all about harassment", but when feminists do shit like this "Strawman, only a few fringe crazies are like that".

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
28-04-2015, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 02:38 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-04-2015 06:18 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 01:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  He'd trying to start a flame war. Drinking Beverage

No, I was interested in seeing if any of you (EK in particular), is actually crazy enough to defend it. To be honest I must admit I am somewhat disappointed that none of yo uare that crazy, but oh well.

BTW I find it hypocritical that when a few gamergaters do some awful act like send threatening emails or something, feminists jump on it "Gamergate is all about harassment", but when feminists do shit like this "Strawman, only a few fringe crazies are like that".

Well, we all already know that you're a stupid douchebag. So stupid in fact that you admittedly thought I could be baited into defending your strawman. Laughat

Yet here you are, trying to point to a feminist outlier in an effort to excuse Gamergate assholes.

Lets compare the two again, shall we? Here in the feminist misrepresentation corner, we have one video where someone poorly conflates sexual assault with sexual discrimination and harassment. Over in the Gamergate corner we had people targeting specific individuals and releasing their personal information all over the web in order to make them a target in real life. You're comparing an ignorant YouTube video to targeted harassment and threats bordering on cyber terrorism in a concerted effort to intimidate and silence dissenting opinions.

See boy? This is how we know, and can show, that 'thinking' is most definitely not your strong suit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 01:27 PM
(27-04-2015 09:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 09:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, the video is over-the-top loony.

Indeed it was. But Res here posted this specifically to bait someone into defending it so that he could yell 'AH HA!' from his ivory spire, as if this video somehow represents all feminists.

Sexual discrimination is serious business, sexual assault even more so; and no one is better served by poorly conflating the two.

This is exactly why I prefer the term egalitarian.
It's easy enough to say that this doesn't represent all feminists but how is one to know that? Without researching a fuckload.. Not everyone has that luxury.
Many people hear "feminism" and all kinds of different ideas pop up.
"They just want all the power."
"They want a privileged place in society."
"They hat men."
I understand that many feminists don't feel this way but I doubt there would be much misunderstanding when using the term "egalitarian."
A man should rightfully be concerned when certain types of feminism (if it can actually be called that) is presented. if a man is anti feminist we have to look at what he believes feminists represent. Is he against equality or is he against man haters. It doesn't really matter how you define feminism. What matters is the general perception of the definition. However if a person is against egalitarianism there is no miscommunication involved. You either believe in equality or you don't. If you don't then we can make a sound judgement on that persons character.
That's my opinion anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
28-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Women, purely for being women, don't get a lot of shit that men, purely for having a penis, *do* get. Until those issues are *sorted*, feminism will be a thing.

You can advocate mens rights or what the fuck else you want *at the same time* as being a feminist. Why the fuck people don't get this I will never understand.

And ya know, fuck people who tell me what to label myself. I'm spiderman.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2015, 01:37 PM
(28-04-2015 01:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Women, purely for being women, don't get a lot of shit that men, purely for having a penis, *do* get. Until those issues are *sorted*, feminism will be a thing.

You can advocate mens rights or what the fuck else you want *at the same time* as being a feminist. Why the fuck people don't get this I will never understand.

I'm Spartacus. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 01:39 PM
(28-04-2015 01:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 01:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Women, purely for being women, don't get a lot of shit that men, purely for having a penis, *do* get. Until those issues are *sorted*, feminism will be a thing.

Now I wanna be Spartacus Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2015, 01:42 PM
(28-04-2015 01:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  

[Image: 5025660_orig.jpg]

And I'm Godzilla.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 01:48 PM

And men, purely for being men, don't get shit that women, purely for having a uterus, *do* get.

And the reasoning for not wanting to label as a feminist is outlined in the post above yours.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post