The "Law" of Attraction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: The "Law" of Attraction
(03-05-2013 11:23 PM)ReasonandScience Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 09:04 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, basically all people are doing is changing their thought patterns in their brain to react more positive. Before the money wasn't enough. Now, the money is perfect and positive. Not a bad place to be Smile

The Secret is such a funny thing, I have a friend who bought shares and went to all the weekend workshops. She was convinced she could uproot her life and move across the country because that was where all her positive opportunity would be. Money. Down. The. Drain. But, she was happy (weird happy though).

Also, a major CEO of lulu lemon (yoga clothing line) was the founder of the Secret franchise. They do the same techniques for the lulu employees so they're happy working for next-to-nothing wages. Shocking But, they're all happy! And very at peace, zen like. A weird hypnotic zen-like.

I think much if that has to do with the power of suggestion. And also if you as a boss if a company and you are excessively positive around your workers and our company the morale will naturally lift.

The morale will lift to the point that one can be unethical? Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-05-2013, 07:17 AM
(03-05-2013 11:44 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 11:23 PM)ReasonandScience Wrote:  I think much if that has to do with the power of suggestion. And also if you as a boss if a company and you are excessively positive around your workers and our company the morale will naturally lift.

The morale will lift to the point that one can be unethical? Undecided

No I didn't mean that. I meant that it'll boost morale enough to mask any unethical behavior. I seen this first hand in the military.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Ah yes, I see! We're saying the same thing kind of. Smile
Find all posts by this user