The "Law" of Attraction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: The "Law" of Attraction
(20-07-2016 09:24 PM)prhill Wrote:  I have believed things many times so strongly and would be so happy believing things were coming that I desired only to be shocked and heartbroken badly when it did not. Just as I have been confident that bad things were coming in certain situations many times and would be angry and depressed only to be shocked and happy when it did not happen and things went better for me. How do these theories about belief and the law of attraction explain this?

I also have known many who got themselves to believe and feel strongly things would go there way which made it that much worse on them when they went the opposite way. Sending them into depression. Again it seems the reverse happens of what people feel and believe

In fact I have many times instead of trying to pretend things would go my way I have many times cried and thrown a tantrums over bad situations and instead of attracting bad things as we are told it would, it only made me feel better and things actually then went my way. And I know many who use this for ritual magic too. Instead of believing things would go their way they too instead used sadness or anger over the situation and over how they wanted things to change and cried about it to not only feel better but find things then tend to go their way. Again the exact opposite of what these attraction laws of beliefs say
I have said this many times and expected people to argue with me and prove me wrong and instead tons of people have agreed with me and said they have found this to be true for them as well!

As I pointed out in my last post thinking that things are going to get better is not what it is all about. Convincing yourself that you already have the wealth are already rich is the formula. NO I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2016, 10:26 PM
(22-07-2016 03:06 PM)prhill Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 10:15 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Yeah, she hasn't been on for over a year, and this thread was rezzed by someone with too much time on their hands from over 3 years ago.
Wink

Yet you are the one who keeps chatting on this thread and not actually contributing to the discussion. Talk about having too much time on your hands
There hasn't been a discussion in this thread for three years, yet you managed to dig way deep down and pull it back up. Smile

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
23-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Big Grin RE: The "Law" of Attraction
(22-07-2016 10:26 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:06 PM)prhill Wrote:  Yet you are the one who keeps chatting on this thread and not actually contributing to the discussion. Talk about having too much time on your hands
There hasn't been a discussion in this thread for three years, yet you managed to dig way deep down and pull it back up. Smile

I raised it from the dead. I am very powerful you knowSmile
23-07-2016, 07:55 AM
(20-07-2016 09:24 PM)prhill Wrote:  I have believed things many times so strongly and would be so happy believing things were coming that I desired only to be shocked and heartbroken badly when it did not. Just as I have been confident that bad things were coming in certain situations many times and would be angry and depressed only to be shocked and happy when it did not happen and things went better for me. How do these theories about belief and the law of attraction explain this?

I also have known many who got themselves to believe and feel strongly things would go there way which made it that much worse on them when they went the opposite way. Sending them into depression. Again it seems the reverse happens of what people feel and believe

In fact I have many times instead of trying to pretend things would go my way I have many times cried and thrown a tantrums over bad situations and instead of attracting bad things as we are told it would, it only made me feel better and things actually then went my way. And I know many who use this for ritual magic too. Instead of believing things would go their way they too instead used sadness or anger over the situation and over how they wanted things to change and cried about it to not only feel better but find things then tend to go their way. Again the exact opposite of what these attraction laws of beliefs say
I have said this many times and expected people to argue with me and prove me wrong and instead tons of people have agreed with me and said they have found this to be true for them as well!

I have posted the above in a few places and have had others say the same things. I have also had people who are into the LOA claim that this proves the LOA works even though it goes against what it teaches. But they claim that because many people are negative and vent and complain and believe the worst is going to come that it unblocks things to the subconscious and that is why things then go your way and you get what you want. Or they say you can fool your conscious mind that something is true even if it is not, but you cannot fool the subconscious mind. So that clearing your worry's and complaints away in the conscious mind opens up the gates for the subconscious to bring you what you want as it always knows what you desire. So now they seem to saying being positive and trying to fool yourself all the time may not work for many and that instead being negative and not believing and venting your complaints and negative, etc is what sets things in motion