RE: The Left and Me
Baaaaaa...
Keep thinking. You'll find your way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:58 PM
(15-08-2014 05:15 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  
Quote:I started to question the leftist view on climate change and realized that it is merely the atheist equivalent of the rapture.

Just replying because I haven't heard that one yet. Very amusing, keep them coming.

I know, right? Poor kid just went full retard with that comment.

Never go full retard.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
15-08-2014, 08:35 PM
(15-08-2014 05:15 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  
Quote:I started to question the leftist view on climate change and realized that it is merely the atheist equivalent of the rapture.

Just replying because I haven't heard that one yet. Very amusing, keep them coming.

Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
15-08-2014, 08:46 PM
(15-08-2014 04:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I started to question the leftist view on climate change and realized that it is merely the atheist equivalent of the rapture.

#sigh
15-08-2014, 10:21 PM
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 05:15 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  Just replying because I haven't heard that one yet. Very amusing, keep them coming.

Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

Wow, your just as bad as Luminon. Why does this forum attract these type of people?
[+] 2 users Like PKJoe's post
15-08-2014, 10:25 PM
(15-08-2014 10:21 PM)PKJoe Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

Wow, your just as bad as Luminon. Why does this forum attract these type of people?

Why does it attract so many SJWs?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

15-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Re: RE: The Left and Me
(15-08-2014 05:15 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  Just replying because I haven't heard that one yet. Very amusing, keep them coming.

You seem to want to characterize peoples reasons by your experience... That isn't applicable for all situations.

You demonstrate a character of being swayed relatively by the new idea that counteracts the previous one you have. Do you think there is a true answer or solution to issues?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 10:35 PM
(15-08-2014 10:32 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

You seem to want to characterize peoples reasons by your experience... That isn't applicable for all situations.

You demonstrate a character of being swayed relatively by the new idea that counteracts the previous one you have. Do you think there is a true answer or solution to issues?

To some issues, yes, there is a true answer.

15-08-2014, 10:40 PM

It really annoys me when anyone tells me what I think or believe.

But it is truly absurd coming from an ignorant, inexperienced little twerp.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
15-08-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 11:13 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-08-2014 10:25 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:21 PM)PKJoe Wrote:  Wow, your just as bad as Luminon. Why does this forum attract these type of people?

Why does it attract so many SJWs?

Probably because most of us here are from the United States, and conservatives here hate and disparage us (and anyone else who isn't both white and Christian) constantly?

You actually remind me of Saba Ahmed, the Muslim Republican activist that was absolutely shocked (shocked I say) that a party who's platform is built around bigotry and denying rights to others, would be bigoted towards her!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]