The Left and Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: The Left and Me
(15-08-2014 10:25 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:21 PM)PKJoe Wrote:  Wow, your just as bad as Luminon. Why does this forum attract these type of people?

Why does it attract so many SJWs?

It's not your political opinion I was attacking. It was your gross mischaracterization of atheist as not really being non-religious. I've seen plenty of crazier right wing nut jobs on line. You don't strike me as being crazy. You're just confused and naive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like PKJoe's post
15-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Re: The Left and Me
Never heard the term sjw before, Interesting.

I think it's the term thinking that attracts that particular "trollish" or assertive knowable behavior in some people that come here like lumi, res, iandi, etc. because I don't think those are the types who come for or listen to the podcast. Not that it's a prerequisite for anything or means all that much.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 11:49 PM
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 05:15 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  Just replying because I haven't heard that one yet. Very amusing, keep them coming.

Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

You're an idiot.

I was young once. I know the difference. Ageing will probably not make you wiser.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
16-08-2014, 12:00 AM
(15-08-2014 11:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

You're an idiot.

I was young once. I know the difference. Ageing will probably not make you wiser.

Oh, I dunno.

People can grow out of sanctimonious contrarianism. And ignorance is always curable.

Now, as to the matter of likelihood...

PSST! hey, RP - protip for you: climate change is real. I know that it makes you feel big and special to deny a hypermajority of scientifically qualified experts, but your feels are irrelevant here.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
16-08-2014, 08:28 AM
(16-08-2014 12:00 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  You're an idiot.

Oh, I dunno.

People can grow out of sanctimonious contrarianism. And ignorance is always curable.

Now, as to the matter of likelihood...

PSST! hey, RP - protip for you: climate change is real. I know that it makes you feel big and special to deny a hypermajority of scientifically qualified experts, but your feels are irrelevant here.
Weren't we all idiots when we were kids? If you don't think you were an idiot when you were young then you're probably still an idiot. That or you didn't have any fun.. When the kid finds out the world is not black and white he too will look back at his younger self and say "pfft. What a fuckin idiot."
16-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Res, maybe you should stop and consider how we all figured out that you were still a kid merely from reading your posts.

Why is that do you think?
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
16-08-2014, 08:55 AM
(15-08-2014 11:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Most atheists are not really non-religious. Most of you have joined a political religion called leftism. You even have your own rapture; climate change. Whenever your doomsday prophecy is proven wrong you change the date. Only you get taken more seriously because you have leftist institutions on your side.

You're an idiot.

Actually leftism is an infantile disorder. I have already outgrown my childish delusions, but I still have a lot more maturing to do. You still have yet to outgrow your childish delusions.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
16-08-2014, 08:58 AM
(16-08-2014 08:55 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Actually leftism is an infantile disorder. I have already outgrown my childish delusions, but I still have a lot more maturing to do. You still have yet to outgrow your childish delusions.

Yes dear, now go tidy your room.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
16-08-2014, 09:16 AM
(16-08-2014 08:55 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Actually leftism is an infantile disorder.

I believe this one goes in the file marked "citation required".

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
16-08-2014, 09:45 AM
(16-08-2014 08:55 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  You're an idiot.

Actually leftism is an infantile disorder. I have already outgrown my childish delusions, but I still have a lot more maturing to do. You still have yet to outgrow your childish delusions.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe in down reping people just because they have different opinions. However, somewhere between "immigrant rape conspiracy" and "global warming leftists rapture" that all changed.

I can't make you stop posting, but I can call you an asshole.

Asshole.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post