The Legend of Zelda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 11:35 PM by TSG.)
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda. A game, a series, a journey. Traveling throughout the land, saving the innocent, and somehow finding the power. Not just the power that can be found in the Fused Shadows, or the Instruments of the Wind Fish, or even The Master Sword, but the power within yourself. That is why the series is so beloved by so many people, that is why Link is my avatar icon, and that is why I have created this thread. Type your various experiences onto this thread for all to see, and let these games' legacy burn throughout the forums, for all to see. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda
I remember playing Ocarina of Time over and over on my GBA. Now I am playing Oracle of Time on my 3DS and am looking forward to A Link Between Worlds. I love the series dearly but I don't really have any great and profound experience to add.
08-08-2013, 12:23 AM
(08-08-2013 12:14 AM)Yvette Wrote:  I remember playing Ocarina of Time over and over on my GBA. Now I am playing Oracle of Time on my 3DS and am looking forward to A Link Between Worlds. I love the series dearly but I don't really have any great and profound experience to add.

I wasn't aware that Ocarina of Time was on the GBA. Smartass
08-08-2013, 12:50 AM
(08-08-2013 12:23 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I wasn't aware that Ocarina of Time was on the GBA. Smartass

Dang it! I always do that... Oracle of Time on the GBA and Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. I don't know why I keep mixing them up. Blush
08-08-2013, 02:40 AM
(07-08-2013 11:20 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  The Legend of Zelda. A game, a series, a journey. Traveling throughout the land, saving the innocent, and somehow finding the power. Not just the power that can be found in the Fused Shadows, or the Instruments of the Wind Fish, or even The Master Sword, but the power within yourself. That is why the series is so beloved by so many people, that is why Link is my avatar icon, and that is why I have created this thread. Type your various experiences onto this thread for all to see, and let these games' legacy burn throughout the forums, for all to see. Yes

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past may in fact be the greatest video game ever made. What can one say about the Zelda franchise? It is a classic and anticipated in every instalment (save 3 windwalker sucked and phillips 3Di was an abomination) I even liked LOZ2 the Adventures of Link.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-08-2013, 03:49 AM
Majora's mask made me want to scream and eat my pets it made me so angry sometimes. Still love the franchise. Twilight Princess was a good one too. I haven't gotten around to playing Skyward Sword. I'm so behind.
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM
(08-08-2013 02:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 11:20 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past may in fact be the greatest video game ever made. What can one say about the Zelda franchise? It is a classic and anticipated in every instalment (save 3 windwalker sucked and phillips 3Di was an abomination) I even liked LOZ2 the Adventures of Link.

Wind Waker sucked? Angry BLASPHEMER!
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
08-08-2013, 12:21 PM
I've only played one of the GBC games.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
08-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I remember this video game gosh I miss it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 12:38 PM
I have most of the Zelda games, and they're all unique and engaging. The ones I currently own are as follows: The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I intend to get The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for my Birthday, but I'm afraid I will never obtain The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Weeping